Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

On 12/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

I too spend a lot of time here lately and still been having fun. It's fun to read all this topics about crypto and you could also share your own opinion. 

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Depends if you only seek the payment not really sure if that worth but if you also seek new knowledge and discuss with other people seriously i think it's worth since you will get earning and also new knowledge too.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

spending most of your time in this forum is not bad at all. you will learn not of important things from many experts comment. i saw lot of people are sharing their problems and experienced and many other users are trying to help them by answering their question. so its good if you already addicted and loved this forum so much

It's really worth staying in this hiforum I think that the longer you stay the more you will get more acquainted with the forum I spend good three hours in this forum

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

That is incredible, well we have different interests and maybe you like here because you like to talk about crypto or in bitcoin and some other related topic, well I am just new here.

Yes, it is really worth it, spending hours on this site, in as much it does not affect other important aspects of my life. This site is not only a place to get knowledge from different members over the world about cryptocurrency, but it is also a place where your time on here is rewarded. So, I will not have any regrets being here so far I'm getting the two benefits I mentioned. 

In this forum, you will find much useful information about cryptocurrency and you can earn if you create a quality post. You can find another interest in the off-topic section.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I spending my time in this forum everyday but not for the whole day. I just need to post at least 30-35 post per day and learn some new thing about in this forum and also about on crypto currency so i could benefit to it everyday. That's for me. 

Edited by Raven

Yes it is worth it especially if you have nothing to do. You can earn for free here about the status of cryptocuerencies, and at the same time you earn . That's why I'm happy to say that I spend most of my time reading the forum.

Ive spent 5 to 8 hrs a day in this forum ever since i joined. Granted that i also browse other website every now and then but i still go back just to check if there are new topics that will pique my interest or back read some of the older topics. Even at height of my facebook fanboy years ive never spent that much time on a certain site.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Actually it's very helpful here. You get free information and ideas, and you get paid for every post or comment. So yeah, it is worth it. 

I use almost 4hrs in some forums especially when I was a newbie because I'm eager to know more things about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Visiting forums are a great help for me to understand more about crypto which helps me to work more efficiently in posting in other forums. 

Yes I also tend to most of my time in the forum and its worth it for me because the forum pays you just for posting useful posts and topics and you can learn alot from here about crypto world.

Excellent job .. It is wonderful to spend this time learning as well as earning some cash from here. I encourage you to do so. The field of encryption and bitcoin is the future.

On my daily work on this forum I usually spend 2-3 hours a day to finish the 30 post a day, it is not worth to spend your whole day on this forum becausw there's only 30 post a day that is getting paid.

Spending most of the time in this forum will make you earn more because when you post or comment related about topics only will pay you.. i think this is the simplest way and easiest way to earn a money through online..Goodjob to the admins of this site..

Yep this is a great girl to gain knowledge and to earn money.I usully spend two hours daily on this site to learn some interesting information full of knowledge.That's why my informations about the crypto and the trading is increasing day by day. 

spending more time in this forum is good thing because we learn more about digital currencies and many more things but we not earn more than 30,000 stoshis in a single day.

• +3 1

19 minutes ago, Awais Arain said:

spending more time in this forum is good thing because we learn more about digital currencies and many more things but we not earn more than 30,000 stoshis in a single day.

Sure spending a lot of time on this forum its good, butbwe have to manage time that's we will need to do more things different from cryptotalk

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

this wasn't even the best forum yet it have almost the best community among every forum made in the internet. Yet some opportunities can be implemented in here like grow more topics and boards such as topics that might interest other users in here as this forum grows.

Good morning mates,this forum is really great,it helps a lot of people gain and share there knowledge about crypto,thats why i spend most of my time here.

You will definitely find yourself spending more time in this forum than expected. But as school has resume now I hardly spend time here like before. 

I currently spend some 1,5 hours on the forum everyday. at least it's better than doing nothing and watching useless television. On the forum I learn something everyday.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I struggle to make enough posts here because I am constantly on a time crunch. So for some people it is difficult to spend a decent amount of time here.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yeah im very addicted to in this forum since the day i join. Because in cryptotalk you can learn a lot about crypto and blockchain, and also can get paid when posting useful post