Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 34 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

I surely suppose this forum is amazing as it allows you to subjectively study from many factors of view on a particular subject matter. I really think this forum is great because it allows you to subjectively read from many points of view on a specific topic. Spending all day within the forum is funding and is a part of the assignment I have, it's miles a greater dynamic manner to analyze more approximately this digital world that is expanding more each day, there are people from all over the world talking in their knowledge and reports, it's far very treasured records and in addition, to which you examine, educate and assist others....

• +5 1

Hello everyone spending much time here will let you know more on cryptocurrency and will keep you posted on daily activities on this platform. Friends I need your help here to put me in the right direction on how to earn money 

• +1 1

If it is worth spending most of the time in the forum because thanks to the forum and the comments they make or leave we learn a lot of things that before we did not know or were not even aware and also we can be the hours that we want and We can limit or speak calmly about that topic in the forum by providing our information or opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

First of all me very little time to free my study my job and other house work then last of night lay to bed for relaxing I open this site and I m relax there and also 20+ post me send there 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Same here also.

I am also addicted of this forum .

I spend most of the time in reading here the posts & comments to improve my knowedge of crypto .

You can imagine it from that the 9 days passed i hadn't completed my 100 posts yet because of more reading & less writing .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

Yes you are right this forum is giving very useful information about cryptoworld and this will help us in feature because the coming days is all about digital currencies .

In my daily routine I spend 3 to 4 hours in the forum, I really like to read and acquire knowledge of topics that I do not know. It also takes me a long time to complete the 20 posts. This forum is great because we can learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and at the same time see generate income from our publications!

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes dear we should spend most of the time in this platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same. It will improve your content writing skill also. You can share your experience with other people. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information. 

Yes I am agree spending most of the time in forum is good for us because here we are going to learn a lot about English also as well as grammar as well as how to respect with each other as well as how to make a good reputation and this is the best flats on word to learn how to earn money why in free time at home like a part time well in my point of you I am happy that I got this kind of platform and I prefer all of you to use crypto talk because this is the best platform ever ...

I am new to this forum. In my opinion, it is a wonderful forum because of the useful information it contains. I will benefit from it in the future and develop myself. It has a good reputation.

I don't think that it is necessary for you to spend most of time here you can also give a relatively less amount of time here like two to three hours for posting 20 comments but if you give more time it can lead to give you additional information.

• +3 1

الوقت الذي يقضيه هنا في هذا الموقع له سعر رائع وفائدة كبيرة من حيث التعلم أو المكاسب. لا أعتقد أنني أضيع وقتي ، لكني أستفيد

Yes, my friend, this forum deserves to spend all the time .. But for some, this varies according to their work and their interests .. We have to use all our time and effort to read and write in a way that serves our benefit without wasting time

• +1 1

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

It's good for us to be here for updating us with the new trends.

Dear @Vanessa it's not only you who addicted of this forum most of the members who really wants to learn and earn will be here most of the time.

I also spent my most of time here in this forum that helping me very much.

• +2 1

Well, I usually stay on the forum for about 5 hours a day, there are days when I stay less and sometimes because of a health problem I don’t enter, but I usually do and I don’t mind staying here for a long time, because this time will not end, it will be a time for me to learn, read and check what I'm posting. I think if we can spend more time here to get more knowledge, it will be beneficial for us.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:38 AM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

Honestly, if I have not post in a forum for a particular day I felt as if there is a burden on me which I have not fulfill , I spent more than an hour surfing this forum learning from others and others are learning from my post also.As long as you benefitted from this forum don't worry how much time you spend just put in the work and get your reward.

Yes im also spending most of time on this forum  and learning many things.this forum has many opportunities for us.we can learn all of things of our daily life by creating topic.this forum is like a teacher for us and we are enjoying this

Nice topic, and i am happy that you simply just like the forum because it is, but i assume you're wrong on the a part of "even more news that google doesn't have". Because basically, most the knowledge, news, or anything about crypto are often found there, and this forum will function the simplest thanks to see those with the utilization folks sharing those knowledge.

• +4 1

I think there are lot of benefit we get if we spend more quality time in the forum, we get to be familiar with almost everything in the forum, we get to know or meet different type of people from different part of the world, or what do you thing @Mubiflow

Greetings companion, I invest the majority of my energy consistently in this gathering, to become familiar with cryptographic forms of money, I want to investigate what is in every case new, my craving to know and learn, I have the right to spend as far as might be feasible in this world, as long as you are protected

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I think there are lot of benefit we get if we spend more quality time in the forum, we get to be familiar with almost everything in the forum, we get to know or meet different type of people from different part of the world, or what do you thing @Mubiflow

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan...We should spend a lot of time in the forums.  This will allow us to know all the information in the forum.  The more we know, the more efficient we will be.  So we should spend time in the forum.  It would be nice to make friends in our forum.  This will allow us to discuss all of the information and forums.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I can't agree less I have the same thought I think with the benefit this site have poised we need to here more often so as not to miss this great opportunity. Just like in the quize  section if you are not present opportunities like that will miss you by.

Yes I urge member to spend more time with the forum because I spent approximately at least 2 to 4 hours in the platform just to get more information and knowledge

Yes I am spending most of time in this forum , I am working on it and gaining knowledge day by day about cryptocurrency .

My whole time I think about cryptocurrency and trying to give a comment to every post to complete my 100 post to start earning ...

Now I am near to achieve a goal in some days as I am working on it day by day.now this forum is a part of my life which is I am enjoying.

• +3 1

Yes off course. I am trying to spend my most of time in this forum. When I joined this forum my friend had asked me to complete my 100 posts first. For their completion I am trying my best. Thank God I am near of my completion of 100 posts. Today my work will complete.

• +5 1