A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum

You can complete your 100 posts by creating topics or by commenting on other posts it's not a difficult target but a learning stage in this age means from zero to 100 posts in this time we can learn more about the forum .

My friend welcome in this forum and my friend don't worry about that because you saw a icon with every post  and if you create post on this topic then this icon change their  colour and it show us in black colour and if you create post now then it show in light black colour otherwise in dark colour . And my friend always create useful and informative posts in easy words .

By writing same comments on a single topic can for your account in this risk. You we can make two posts in a single topic but we have to answer in different manner.

My dear friend it is not according to the rules of this platform and if you can post differently than in my opinion you not has to take risk because in some situation the moderators banned your account and that is bad for you and than it is useless to cry over split.

That normal is used to happen several times to make another comment on the post we have already mentioned before, I think it doesn't not mean to make mandatory to banned us , will just lost one iut of the comments.

On 12/5/2020 at 1:16 PM, Ahmdoof said:

Hi my friends, There are too many posts to answer and I have not completed the 100th free stage. What if you get confused and answer the same question twice? Do you count like this?

@Ahmdoof when you make a multiple comments on post, definitely one must be deleted according to the forum rules, but if you look very well there's sing showing you the post you have answered.

Hello my friend ,,, there is no problem if you comment twice on the same post ,, but all there is, only one comment is counted for you ..

Only the first comment will remain and the moderators may delete the second comment ,, and you are only paid for the first comment ..

Try to share your thoughts on another post.

Hello, my friend, in fact you cannot comment on the same topic twice, even if the two comments differ, your comment will be deleted or you may be exposed to a warning point that you violated one of the forum rules, so you must be careful my friend while commenting or posting

No, my friend, you cannot comment twice on the same post and I think that it is against the rules of the forum and you may fall into a problem such as a warning or a ban, so I advise you to give your comment to useful topics so that you gain experience and knowledge, and thus your comments are calculated and will not be deleted from them and you get your full payments

If you make a post multiple or twice, your post will be deleted. But to post here you have to be careful. You have to understand the comments. Don't post any mistakes. The expatriates in this forum understand a little more about us than this forum. My request to them is to give each of our members some experience about this forum.

Only one reply in one post will be counted, sometimes multiple replies can be deleted if they are useless or unless there is something important that will be must to reply twice or more in a single topic. There are many topics to read and reply for new members, just visit all sections and you will see many.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello my friend , I welcome you to this forum. For your information , every reaction you do to a post that you have prior reacted to will not count, as a useful post in yobit or paid for. But this can happen due to many reasons other than your ignorance. But cryptotalk has taken some steps so as to prevent this. Every post you have replied to earlier will be seen as a chat bubble in solid black on the right side it and every untouched post will be seen as a chat bubble with white interior. So just make sure that you check everytime you post and save your energy and time. 

That why you were told to read the rules well you shouldn't post the same comment under a topic twice the outcome will be that it would be deleted and probably you will get a warning point so be careful with the types of mistakes you make

Friend, for that it has the function that the cryptotalk forum has, which is the icon of the messages that appear in black that indicates that you have already commented on the publications of other members so that you do not return You comment again why it could be punished 

On 12/5/2020 at 5:16 PM, Ahmdoof said:

Hi my friends, There are too many posts to answer and I have not completed the 100th free stage. What if you get confused and answer the same question twice? Do you count like this?

Dear mate I am new here and have some knowledge about this forum if you make same answer on different topics which are with different question then in result you will be banned so try to answer on posts according to question so you will be safe.

I figure you should attempt to commit that sort of errors on the post of a point, you should remark on various way or you should discover various subjects to remark on them in light of the fact that each remark will show on your course of events and on the off chance that you commit errors it will be erased by the mediator and you will get acquire.

My friend, according to the rules and rules of the forum, you have to comment only once on the topic, but sometimes you may have to discuss a certain topic and have to comment more than once, and therefore these comments will be useful and do not require warning, so I think.

Whenever we work here and publish posts and comments we need to be very careful not to duplicate because it's against forum rules and can lead to account ban so it's better to be cautious of this.

I think, against the rules of the same forum, which could lead to a ban.  I advise you if you are going to start on a page, try to check its rules and you can work in the best way without any problem, because what you want is to reach 100 posts later but you must do it right.

I think that this is my friend is written in the forum rules as not desirable for that, or that I direct your eyes to the attention of the matter and to be careful in order to maintain your presence here and not be subject to the ban or the warning points

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My friend, from the forum rules, do not try to repeat the same comment. You must share new and different ideas that have the benefit in order for your posts to be counted. Do not copy and paste so as not to be banned

Dear i suggest you to make posts  . Or try to answer on different posts . Don't post twice on any post . And don't comment same because by this your account can be banned . So try to get more information about the forum. By this you become good.

Thanks.

Why Do you get confuse dear? There is an icon with the title of each topic from where we can understand it either we respond this topic earlier or not. If that icon turns black it means we have responded to that topic and If the icon is white it means we didn't respond to that topic yet.

Welcome, my friend ... You have to be careful and pay attention before you deliberately respond to any post and make sure that you never comment on it because this will make you face many challenges as you get warning points from brokers for repetitions and errors, and this in turn leads to banning your account in this Forum for non-compliance with the basic rules and conditions that you must follow

• +1 1

Your participation may be deleted, or you will receive a point of caution by an official. You must always be careful when posting posts. You must publish new and useful posts in order to gain a good reputation

• +3 1