Why is it difficult to know when is the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Why is it difficult to know when is the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin?

The behavior of the cryptocurrency market is volatile for some cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin. However, bitcoin rises and falls in short periods, which should be specified in those cycles, to more or less know when a cycle of medium or long duration begins, there are thousands of predictions that support the rise of bitcoin, now taking into account that bitcoin has a limited supply and that in a few years no more bitcoin will be generated, it is to be assumed that the price of bitcoin is going to shoot up, since there will be little supply and high demand, since bitcoin tends to further limit your offer.

For me, it is not hehehe. I just listen to my hunch if it is the right time to buy or sell my coin. I also depends my decision on what is happening in the market. If many are buying or selling their coins, I also do what other users or people do so that I can catch up.

• +3 1

Because we don't know the right time there are some strategies traders and investors use. Some investors have a plan to have in Bitcoin 1% of their funds and they sell or buy to keep this percentage and no more or less. We can also do something same as prices probably will keep rising.

• +2 1

While you explain a lot in this post about selling, it is probable that prices will rise a lot next year, so maybe it is not wise to sell immediately, unless someone is short in cash and would definitely need the money. Otherwise it is still a lot of profit right now and the risk of dropping too much is very small. We don't know what can happen but selling everything or most of the Bitcoin position is in my opinion is a mistake.

• +3 1

On 11/30/2020 at 5:26 PM, SuperCrypto said:

During the fluctuation of the Bitcoin price between low and high, there is a large amount of feelings and emotions that a trader or investor feels, making it difficult to reach to buy the bottom and sell the top.
Currently, there are many forecasts that indicate Bitcoin will reach the value of $ 50,000 and more, and only expectations remain until proven.

These expectations seem to some exaggerated, but there are traders and investors, including those who hold their currencies and are waiting for the maximum price possible to sell them, and many of them are waiting to break the previous summit of $ 20,000 and there are those who trade depending on the current volatility between the downside and the upside.

The best time to sell depends on calculating some facts that you should consider before building an estimate of the price at which you want to sell Bitcoin:

• The price that many people put in their minds is usually discovered from the charts and technical analyzes of analysts, and they wait for it with the selling decision, but the price resulting from the graphic analysis, does not mean that it will be reached in the next day or next week, as the trends or patterns that They are determined based on data and are subject to real-time conditions of width, volatility, and a moving average.
  • The rise is not only what awaits Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, but there is a correction and a decline as well, as a short correction is expected in the price of Bitcoin before the rally continues.
  • Charts and other indicators indicate that Bitcoin will face a correction assuming that the previous price was fair and that the current price has a premium added to it.
  • Bitcoin, as an asset that has been in existence for a decade, has no true fair value to base the accounts on, as patterns continue to emerge and new highs are reached every few cycles.

In conclusion

It is difficult to know the best time to sell.

Because it can know the past price of bitcoin and the price of the currency at present.

As for what the price will be in the future, it remains a metaphysical matter, evidenced by some erroneous technical analysis.

Accordingly, no one knows what is the best selling price, but it is possible to sell in a calculated manner away from panic, through which you achieve profit and avoid loss.

Bitcoin price is very unpredictable, you don't know when the price will rise or dump. It's really up to supply and demand of the people. But based on the title of your post, the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price of it is low and sell it at high of course. It is very simple to do, you just need to monitor the price of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, I am agree your post mate, it is very difficult to know the right time to buy or sell bitcoin but If we analysis the Bitcoin price history than it will be easy to select time to buy or sell our Bitcoin, also if we fixed our profit margin than it will easy to sell bitcoin or buy.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of bitcoin is not fixed and always fluctuating that's why it's so difficult to make accurate prediction of it's value. The volatility is also a factor that affects the unstable nature of bitcoin.

Nobody can find the top or the bottom, if they say they can then they lie and the crypto trading world has too many of them. We can be lucky and buy the bottom once but not always and not many times either, and selling Bitcoin is even harder to find the local tops. For Bitcoin perhaps the best strategy is long term hold.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello everyone you will have to always be current to see how the global market value which could make you know how is rising or  falling there you will know when you will sell it or not, making enquirers everyday will make you 

If you don't know the right time to buy it sell bitcoin then I tell you the right time.Most traditional markets, such as stocks and commodities, have an opening and closing time. With Bitcoin, you can buy and sell whenever you please. Finally, Bitcoin's relatively unregulated landscape makes it relatively easy to start trading—without the need for long identity-verification processes.

• +3 1

We make plans when buying and proceed with executing the plan but we take care not to sell too early either. Some don't sell at all and invest in Bitcoin for longer than us and it is what I consider doing as well as trading is not one of my big advantages. I traded and made few profits but I can't make the good trades.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, STALYN said:

This is perfectly normal because bitcoin is a huge value . And I can't imagine when it's gonna change . I never thought it would go this high this year, but it did . Just like when you don't know when to invest .

Many crypto expert said it would reach 20k usd before the end of 2020, their speculation was based on some technical analysis data; sometimes it's good to follow such signals because it would make you good earnings.

• +1 1

You are right that it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin or the right time to buy or sell bitcoin, and therefore most analyzes by experts in the field of cryptography remain expectations that can be true or false, and therefore you must control your emotions during the rise and fall of bitcoin and make the appropriate decision for you.

• +3 1

I'm calling it now, Bitcoin will have an ATH of $50,000 in 2021, which will be the lowest I can think of and perhaps higher. But to know how high it can go it is not possible as everything can change after it reaches this high. A few events together when prices are very high can trigger a shift in the sentiment and a change in trend.

• +2 1

The  right time to but bitcoin are those times which your still procastinating  in having to buy, as you might be reluctant to buy when the price is high above your Target which you thought you would have bought it at, as the norm is in buying at a low price, as the low price depends on your Target

• +1 1

@SuperCrypto this question is very good one but buy and selling of bitcoin is dependant on the kind of profits you choose to make. You can choose to sell late or or early but that is choice and when you want to sell the price have to be favorable 

That is because it take a matter of minutes for cryptocurrency to chance directions and you do not know where it would stop. But for the long time holders they have advantage and they are never real affected my sudden changes of price.

• +3 1

The fact is that even the top traders don't know. We take our chances. If we sell during a bull run it is higher risk as we will lose better profits. If we buy as prices drop, we still don't know how much prices will drop. Bitcoin does swings of 80% from ATH down to bottom so we can't know how low it goes or how high but take some chances and risk.

• +2 1

It is really difficult to know when is the right time to buy or sell bitcoin because market trade is not stable it's always fluctuating we can't predict when the price is high or low so we are advice to make research and acquire knowledge and experience on market trade and Investment so crypto talk currency is really not predictable 

In this month Bitcoin has experience price fluctuation the best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price falls down and the best time to sell is when the price rise higher so that you can earn a profit for your investment.

The truth of the matter is very difficult and unpredictable, but I think that just like trade, he may win and he may lose. We must always look at the analyzes and then rely on luck.

Sure it's difficult, mate, if it wasn't we all could become millionaire simply by buying and selling. In my view, the right moment to enter and exit the markets is influenced by a multitude of factors that are out of control, like financial and political news, global situation etc. The market is only reflecting how human's emotions react to those unpredictable success. On the other hand, buying and selling points can also be by our own greediness and fear, which ideally shouldn't occurs. 

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +4 1

In my opinion, if you want day trading, you should set the target for the appropriate price that you find acceptable to you and satisfy you and achieve a reasonable profit in it, it is not necessary for the profit to be large, you can be satisfied with a little for daily trading, but if you want a large profit, you must buy bitcoin and store it for a long time and wait for the higher price that You think it's worth the wait.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sometimes it is not very difficult to buy. The hard part is after a prolonged bear or bull market to change your ways and trade according to the new trends. Because the reversal is not easy to know and needs too much time in the meantime too many mistakes happen until we get accustomed.

• +2 1

Bitcoins prices up and down continuously.  Without analyse it is very difficult to say when is the best time for buy and sell. But normally buy in low price and sell in high price is the best time. 

Edited by ABIR21