Dogecoin vs Tron - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Dogecoin vs Tron

Dogecoin and Tron are one of the cheapest cryptocurrency which are not up to a dollar in price, dogecoin is currently at $0.0035 while Tron is at $0.03, if you are to invest on one among the two, which one will you invest on that you think has a bright future ahead and Why?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

If I'm to choose I will choose tron because it's value in price is higher than dogecoin, and the demand for tron is higher than dogecoin according to my research. The price of tron will rise in the near future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I think both of DOGE and TRX are good to invest both are in cheap price right now and

can increase highly in the future so you can invest in both but there is also other coins

good to invest like ETH - BNB - LTC so make your own research before you decide

• +1 1

On 12/1/2020 at 7:10 PM, hani20980 said:

I think both of DOGE and TRX are good to invest both are in cheap price right now and

can increase highly in the future so you can invest in both but there is also other coins

good to invest like ETH - BNB - LTC so make your own research before you decide

In my opinion trx is much better than Dogecoin, trx is progressing its network and the team is optimizing the applications of trx (more up-to-date projects) unlike Doge which a kind of slow pregressing coin

• +1 2

the two coins is good coin beacsue all people using it and i can explain more than that just read my comment 

If I'm to choose I will choose tron because it's value in price is higher than dogecoin, and the demand for tron is higher than dogecoin according to my research. The price of tron will rise in the near future.

so that all my information about what you asked for , good luck bro .

Honestly, between those two currencies, I would choose Tron, since Doge is a coin that really does not have a purpose since it was born based on an internet meme and not as a project which seeks to revolutionize something, while Tron has several sponsors and commercial alliances which are interested in financing or using the technologies in which the TRX developer group is working.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Tex would be my choice for my tron is a coin that can increase its value in the future, different case from what I see in Dogecoin, so my preference is with the trx coin 

21 hours ago, maxumoto said:

Invest in TRON, it has more linked currencies, it has better contracts, and its wallet is great. for me it has more potential than dogecoin.

Thanks mate, I once invested in tronx but I later lose a lot of money in it because I didn't know much about crypto currency trading then and all my target was to invest for just a week then sell, when I invested at that time tronx price value fall badly.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:04 PM, Biojay said:

which one will you invest on that you think has a bright future ahead and Why?

I will choose tron coin for investment because of it price volatility. Doge coin have too much supply which will make harder for coin to come up but trx is best and day trading is best in this coin. For long term i will also choose tron coin.

• +1 1

DogeCoin and the  Tron coin are all very popular cryptocurrencies but I believe the Tron coin is much more functional and has a higher level of acceptance than Dogecoin 

• +1 1

I will not invest in the doge currency because its movements this year seemed to me weak and unable to rise and lose its value constantly. I will choose the TRON currency because its projects are strong and gave fantastic profits to those who seized opportunities in it.

• +1 1

I would without any doubt choose the tron coin over the doge coin, the tron has a network that can even support other cryptocurrencies to use its blockchain. I think these comparison should rather be between TRX and ETH

On 11/30/2020 at 1:04 PM, Biojay said:

Dogecoin and Tron are one of the cheapest cryptocurrency which are not up to a dollar in price, dogecoin is currently at $0.0035 while Tron is at $0.03, if you are to invest on one among the two, which one will you invest on that you think has a bright future ahead and Why?

Well they are cheap but not weak both of them have unique identity their for both are good for investment  but the Tron is best because of Dapp and building regularly new contracts with companies. Their for Tron have a bright future even it's price is not increasing but shows great potential for future. Tron is in my possession and o use both for my assets transfering on different exchange their fee is low and have listing on every good exchange. 

• +3 1

19 hours ago, maxumoto said:

Do not worry, that is natural, it will go up again, take advantage of the tron packs, it is cpo but try to earn more than 400 tron a day it will benefit you a lot in the trade, try to familiarize yourself with the operations.

Hello friend, I was just in hurry to earn the time I invested on Trons and then I have less experience about crypto currency, all I thought was maybe it will keep increasing when I bought it.

He has invested in the tron coin because it differs from the doge currency in one thing, which is that the last when it was created was a joke or to say that it is just a test. But it gave a lot and everyone has made more than a thousand dollars from it. I will not spare me. If we really want to commit, it is better to invest in them together. Because there will come a time that you find yourself making profits that you were not expecting from these two currencies.

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Dogecoin and trone both is cryto currency. You are righ both proce is low but trone price is is high than dogecoin if you want to invest then i will suggest you invest on trone currency because this is best for trade.

The best option is clearly TRX, since the supply compared to DogeCoin is very low, something that clearly affects the future either in projects or in the evolution of the market, the supply and demand is more influencing the TRON market.

In addition there are more investment opportunities within the TRX system, in dogecoin the system is very closed.

of course tron , their team is daily active and they have many collaboration and the price even is better than dog coin in many faces , the project is good and the price is moving every day up but for dog coin there is no team and the price is almost fixed in 18 satoshi so its a waste of money .. 

Edited by iloveyobit
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

These are different coins they have nothing in common. They have big supply both and different targets. Between them I will select Tron for it is trying to make a good platform for developers but it is moving in similar direction to Ethereum. Doge I don't know if it has some target to achieve.

Well These two coins are completely different. We shouldn't invest in the currency just because of their price is low or high. Tron is a Blockchain and has working utility. While dogecoin was started after the meme and only it's use for tipping. 

Personally ,If I have to choose among them, in the investment prespective I would choose Trx for sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 30.11.2020 at 15:04, Biojay said:

Doge coin is still a popular coin and the goal of its creators is a charitable direction, and Tron is more of a chronological coin, constantly competing with ETH. Justin Sun is an interesting character and his constant statements are fun: for his coin, but he has many comparisons with ETH and incomprehensible promises by type, Tron rocket, Tron rocket. in general, my opinion:

dogecoin-people's coin,

trx-resistance coin "kidding" eth))

I actually love tron, but it consistently gives multiplications, but once a year)

My opinion of the growth prospects of the coins:
TRX 0.80$
DOGE 0.07$

but when it will be, the big question.

I invest in both coins.

Edited by Ilisimlio

On 11/30/2020 at 10:04 AM, Biojay said:

Dogecoin and Tron are one of the cheapest cryptocurrency which are not up to a dollar in price, dogecoin is currently at $0.0035 while Tron is at $0.03, 

I just want to point out that they are far from cheapest, because an unit price doesn't mean anything. Tron is in top 20 of most expensive coins out there and doge coin is currently 44th in the marketcap.

I will link to this topic for more info if you are unfamiliar with the concept of marketcap:

On 11/30/2020 at 10:04 AM, Biojay said:

if you are to invest on one among the two, which one will you invest on that you think has a bright future ahead and Why?

Doge isn't a good store of value because it has an infinite supply with quite an inflation rate, and i am not a fan of TRX. If i had to choose between them i honestly wouldn't know which one i would pick. TRX might have some developement and airdrops coming that i am unaware of so maybe that.

Edited by rekter
  • +5 1

I think that dogecoin is more trusted than that thron. 

But personally I don't like the both currencies. I like to invest on the water token or talk token. They are much profitable currency than all other.

if you want to hold the currency for a long time then Bitcoin is best then all other.