Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Dear friends, I welcome you to work on this platform because the clip has gained a good reputation in the world and from here you can earn a good amount of money by investing a little so you can understand all the rules of this platform a little better.  You will be very easy to work with and a little.  Work patiently then you will get good success ...

Yes, many people joining the crypto talk forum is really increasing and this indicates the sincerity and safety of working in it, so you must be patient before starting work and follow these tips I mentioned will help any new member on how to work and not face any problem on his way

First of all newcomers,you have to work hard and show patience .Necomers have to write good content .If they do not write good content ,they can not get good reputation and do not earn well .

Avoid copy paste .Do.not get reputation by cheating .Your research should be good .

By remembering these things ,new comers can succeed .

Must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Don't copy paste from others.

Hey I am new here and I don't know about crypto very well but I think that new comers may should respect each other. Follow the rules and regulations. Don't copy paste the other content. Best of luck for all new comers

This hints further explain for easy understanding Is enough for a beginner to have a peaceful participation in the forum if follow accordingly. They're the major violations that attracts severe punishment of restriction or removal from campaign or banning. Be law abiding member to enjoy the richness of Crypto world

• +1 1

Thanks dear friend for sharing these amazing points with newcomers . It will actually help the new comers to work on this forum . Every new comers should follow these steps to avoid any kind of inconvenience.

• +2 1

I really thank you for this valuable information, and I am a new member. Frankly, I will follow the instructions stipulated in this forum and I think that it is very easy to follow these simple rules and get sufficient feedback.

If you are a new member in this platform you really need to follow all the rules and know how things work here rather than looking for shortcut to earn from I advice you work hard and forget all those useless means

@Cleaner @kikifam @Mabia khan @mememh @Ayoshka

Your name @Cleaner Suits you well , this forum has had a lot of people taking it for granted so many times and in this one time we need to be clear in what we are doing because we might not be able to get back every single thing that we have out there we have been losing a lot and right now we need to effectively clean and only reward those who truly deserve, thats what I usualy do , I rate those who have done well

19 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

This hints further explain for easy understanding Is enough for a beginner to have a peaceful participation in the forum if follow accordingly. They're the major violations that attracts severe punishment of restriction or removal from campaign or banning. Be law abiding member to enjoy the richness of Crypto world

It is important for a newcomer to follow the rules so that he or she can survive in the forum.  If anyone breaks the rules, he will be punished.  So it is important for everyone to follow the rules.  So it is the responsibility of the newcomers to follow the rules carefully

This is acceptable data, and each amateur need to regards this tips in the gathering, which will assist with advancing the exercises in the discussion and doing them is abusing the discussion rules.

The clients who are fledglings ought to understand that to support their endurance on this stage it is unquestionably important that you experience the standards and guidelines that are nailed to the top piece of each segment. I'm certain at this point numerous clients would have confronted cautioning focuses or even restriction from mediators in view of infringement of the principles. So to keep away from this ensure that you are sharp with respect to the principles.

Yes dear this topic is very helpful for begginer. We should to follow the rules. We should not copy and paste. And don't pick up data of others. We should to make posts on minimum of 100 character. 

Yes brother you are saying right, many people are unaware of this mistake and become lazy. They don't use their mind to post something then they try to copy others posts. 

1. First thing is we should not copy others posts.

2. Second important thing is the mistakes of grammar and spell mistakes. 

3. Don't cheat any information and write positive things about the topic. 

Yeah ....thanks Alot for this great tips. As I have instill it my mind that am not majorly here to earn money but to also learn and so should all beginners have that mindset of learning and earning

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information. You have to follow the rules of the platform. Then you should write 100 post for active Your account.then you will write 20 post per day for earning from this forum.

As a newcomer first of all you understand all the rules and regulation and follow them and do not make too much spelling mistakes and do not take risk of trading because as a newcomer you did not have enough knowledge about it so avoid it and you should take your start by making post this gives you good reputation and earning.

I am a new user i joined this forum few days ago. Your content is very informative and useful for me .Thanks for sharing such a wonderful content it will help all new users. Again Thanks.

Ok buddy I always follow the rules. I want to always make new informative posts. I want to help other members problem and I want to learn from senior members. 

A few individuals are novice here and they don't peruse the standards and guidelines and by that way they are joined from this gathering and that make a few individuals frightened from corporating from this discussion.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

Truly brother you are correct if the newcomers will mind these rules they won't ever get prohibited by moderators.but some of are don't observe leads please my profoundly demand for the novices adhere to the directions of crypto. In the event that you get familiar with the crypto you will procure more, at that point now.

• -1 1

Thanks for this informative post but i add some tips for newbies make a unique and concise post for that you will earn mlre reputations use simple english in your topic.

Avoid abusive language and respect seniors. Follow some members to get useful informations. 

• +2 1

I want to give advice to beginners please use your own mind  don't copy any other comments and don't cheat and don't repeat same comments in many topic you just chose which topic  that  you think it is easy for me  work  hard and honestly . Best of luck

tips for the newcomers and  newbies from my side is that  you should  work hard because this is one of the best forum I ever go through and moreover it gives a chance to learn and earn at the same time because as a student I have get opportunity to learn all about the cryptocurrency, trading and many more things but at the same time I am earning from this forum and I think this is the most beneficial  point of this forum so work hard post useful posts as well as a give Informatica knowledge that it should be helpful for others as well.