Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Yes thank you for the valuable information. It definitely helps for everyone specially new comers.we should read the rules and regulations first and follow them. Members must creating useful and valuable informative topics 

• +4 1

My friend, your posts are very helpful to me. This is an important topic. Because we work not to earn money, we work here to gain experience and knowledge from the old members of this forum. I think everyone should obey all the members of this platform and also they should follow the rules and instructions carefully so that they can earn money. Thank you.

Edited by TanvyDipu13
  • +3 1

1 Don't cheat

2 follow the rules and don't copy people's work to avoid been ban from the platform just post good content post and you will earn 

• +1 1

Firstly you should follow the rules and working with carefully.And one more thing is you should post good quality post.

These tips are very important for beginners in order not to be banned from the forum .. I hope that you will increase these important topics so that I do not make the same mistake and be banned ... Thank you

8 minutes ago, Stylish rajpoot said:

some people come here just for getting money, they have no concerns about the post and knowledge, they just show their self greedy, so we earn money so we should try to read the post carefully and try to get knowledge about this, so be careful and be patient. 

A lot of people enter the forum and they just come to make money.  But they do not benefit the forum.  And they don't follow the rules properly.  Those who come to the forum just to earn money will be banned at some point because they refrain from good quality posts to earn money.  Good quality information should be presented in the forum so that all the members can get the information.  This will benefit the forum.  So everyone should contribute to the forum.  And it is important to work according to the rules @Stylish rajpoot

• +5 1

The policy for the new and old members is same and I think the new users should read it before doing the posts here and you have described the four points among them very beautifully and I think the spamming of the forum is also not bearable so add this point in your post also.

• +5 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

At first we have to welcome the beginners.It is very importan. We have to tell them about the benifit to use this online site.beside that we can gain knowledge by using this.we can use this in our free time also.It is not an waste of time.    

• +5 1

This policy for the brand new and old individuals is equal and i suppose the brand new customers should read it before doing the posts right here and you have described the four factors among them very superbly and that i assume the spamming of the discussion board is also no longer bearable so add this factor to your post also.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes really your post is good .day by day new members coming from this site. Some members don´t know this rules and regulation. create new ideas and  see old posts. some members same post are using  that is confused situation. 

• +5 1

Hay dear! 

Welcome to this forum. I hope so you will be well and good. My respected one you must follow the rules and regulations of this supported platform. Work in beginner section and boost your skills. When you got ranked then move towards other sections provided by this forum. You can enhance your knowledge and skills in each forum accordingly.

• +5 1

The old fellow you might be part info since bigger. Sensational bigger could not inexperienced powerful rules about discussion board along with break spectacular rules about the discussion board. A wardership is important furthermore recyclable for the reason that all rookies.

• +5 1

Dear mate 

This is a good topic .you are working for new comers because this post is very important for me because I'm also new here . I gain lots of knowledge and profit here .it's very useful for post for me.we should follow the rules and regulations and we are working here safely.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Numerous buddies are newbie conjointly they more often than not don't studied the controls and rules and so they've been gathered out of the specific gathering and which deliver a few individuals dreadful absent from corporating out of that particular forum. You're right when the amateurs will stress around such tips they won't ever get disallowed by moderators. However, a number people are don't take after rules if it's not too much trouble colossally inquire the apprentices take after the rules of crypto. In case you learn that the crypto you're progressing to get more than nowadays.

On 11/28/2020 at 10:26 AM, Shazi veer said:

I also wants to gave some guidlines to new comers. 

1......I want to say them don't work only for earning. 

2......Work for learning and when you learned a lot about cryptocurriencies than you can earn 100 times more than you earned now. 

3....So learning from this platform is important. 

I am also a new member here. thanks for your information give here. I would to follow all these rules .  I should try my best to take my work completing . Thank you for advising this

That's a nice tips for all beginners in this forum. I will also add my tips beginners should read the rules and regulations of the forum and also abide by it. Focus more on learning about cryptocurrencies than earning. 

First of all i want to say that ,A newcomer is must have to know about this platform. Also he have to learn it's terms and circumstances with appropriately. I personally suggest him, Never follow any kind of illegal method to your tasks. 

First of all I had like to welcome the newcomers.and the tips for new comers is the newbies will have to know all the rules and regulations of this rules and they have to be follow the rules and I am writing some rules.

1/ Newbies you will not copy others post.

2/ in order to earn you will have to active here everyday and work here.

3/ if you want you can start a business here.

Thank you for making such a beautiful post intended for our newcomers.  I've never seen a post like this before.  Because, your today's post will play a very useful role for each new member.  Because, they face many kinds of problems in the new situation and they can't find the solution to those problems anywhere.  Everyone will benefit a lot from your post. Thanks again 

If everyone abides by the rules of the forum then they will stay away from the warning point.  So everyone will refrain from making low quality posts, copy paste, invalid posts.

Those who are working as new members here, first of all you must follow the rules and policies of this site.Understand the topic and post related to the topic. Important points should be highlighted in the post. Others cannot be copied.If you don't understand something, you have to take advice from seniors.

You are right.  Many come just to make money.  They are a kind of greedy people.  We need knowledge to make money.  If you have knowledge you can make money in all ways.  So we have a lot to learn from the forum.  We can earn as well as learn.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome dear to this valuable forum .One thing that I am going to tell you read your seniors posts don't abuse anyone and don't discuss about the political or religious matters .