Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

@Ch Ikram and @Cleaner you guys are very much right once we a new member join this forum the first thing that should be his first priority should be going through the rules and regulations 0f this forum atleast by doing that it will safe him and his account from banning also  some of the members that involves in illegal likes I'm very sure the moderators is coming for you all.Thank you @Cleanerfor sharing this useful post.

7 minutes ago, jaydeen443 said:

@Ch Ikram and @Cleaner you guys are very much right once we a new member join this forum the first thing that should be his first priority should be going through the rules and regulations 0f this forum atleast by doing that it will safe him and his account from banning also  some of the members that involves in illegal likes I'm very sure the moderators is coming for you all.Thank you @Cleanerfor sharing this useful post.

@jaydeen443..This is a forum site, and it pays to work here.  So to work here you have to follow some rules.  Many members of this forum have been banned.  So all members need to be aware of all the rules.  Those who know about the rules never break the rules.

• +2 1

Yes you are right friend, i think we should work hard and improve our knowledge and learned new things about this forum then we can earn easy.we should read all the rules and regulations and respect them.

That is correct my friend many members are not aware about the rules and regulations of this forum which will automatically leads them to get banned. This topic would be really helpful for them to get more awareness about the rules of this forum and helps them to identify there mistakes.

Hello, I am a beginner person, and I will give advice to beginners like me, which is to do a great job, fulfill the conditions of the forum, and follow all laws, such as publishing topics of interest, exceeding 100 characters, and not publishing randomly.

Tips for newcomers is that ..This is a good  section where you can learn basic things about crypto currency and other useful things.Here are many posts for the beginners you guys must have to read it so that will clear your all confusion..spend more time here if you want to know more about here and want to learn and earn.you must follow the rules for the sake of not want to be in any problem..

Thank you very much I find this very helpful...I will have this tips at the back of my mind and also use it as a guideline in this forum I truly appreciate.

Yeah it's necessary to give tip's and informations about this forum to new members as they may not knowing what is really happening here in this platform. All you have to do is to make useful and meaningful posts and comments that talks about cryptocurrencies and trading which are helpful to other members of this forum. You would be paid according to your work.

This is a great information. The new beginners must know the rules and regulations. Don't copy paste. Don't take any line from others. And if you feed any post that will be useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. 

I like your word. Everyone needs to know something every day to work in this form. Newcomers need to know a lot about things. No bad comments can be made here. No one can comment more than 50 per day.

Yes, this forum has great tips for newcomers. Those who are new here should post in accordance with the rules of this forum. Every member should be posted according to the rules. They need to post useful posts in this forum. If they post well, they will be able to make a document of this forum very easily. The better you post here, the more fame you will get from here.

Hello dear friend, Greetings to you, I would like to thank you for this important topic because it contains many useful tips that are of interest to all new members, I hope they can read it carefully

Thank you very much my friend for this great information. Members must lso created content of at least 100 characters or play vpn, and they must alwyes try the best. I am sure by this time many users would have faccced warning points or even ban for modaretor beacause of violationbofvthe rule     

I think your post is  very informative and useful for me  . Thanks for sharing this use the post . I suggest to all new member  not cheating , not copy paste to other post .  You always create  informative post or topic  .

new comers are to be watched over & they have to be thought the proper technique of commenting post & they must be thought the proper way otherwise they will be given warning points or worse they can even get banned from the forum.

Beginners should know that in any case, in order to survive on this platform, it is necessary to follow the rules and regulations shown at the top of each module. I'm sure many users would have had warning signs or even a moderator ban for breaking the rules on this occasion. To avoid this, make sure you are interested in the rules.

First of all, I welcome here to newcomers. I also congratulate them here. This is the world's best website and forum, where you can work and earn money. The advice for newcomers is that they should be working here with their hearts and earn money they can earn. This is also the largest website where you can earn money and also get a lot of knowledge.

Aoa! Im also new member of this forum and i read ur post thats was very knowledgefull and it can help the begginers who starting their work at this forum .im also got a knowledge and that is very knowledgeffull firstly i was joined this for earning and now i think its a learning site also.

I have seen if you do not follow these rules you will be banned and even if you follow these rules and your content is not good you will still be banned that is why just use the good content in making comments.

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information for us and especially for the new members of the forum and I hope your post will be very helpful and beneficial for all members. You discussed the basic rules of the forum and hopefully all members will follow them.

Yes man when I joined this platform I was guided by my brother who is working on this platform and earning he asked me not to copy and paste others comment and not to comment on useless to pics otherwise your post will be deleted and this is waste of time and  don't try to increase your rating by wrong way I am surviving on this platform till now because of following of this rule if you not follow this rule you will be banned.You can also get knowledge about rules and regulations in this platform page.

Hello to all my dear friend yes my dear I would like to say that for the new members.. in my point of view I think that all the new comers have to know all the rules and regulation of this platform then after that you have to know how to make a post I will tell you first of all we have to explore our creativity and to explore our creativity we have to be free minded State... and our posts should contain high-level and attractive contents...

Hello, it is true what you mention, so whenever a new person enters it is recommended to read the rules, since they are important to be able to do things well within the forum, many of the new ones may think that only, they It bothers them, with reading the rules, but it is something to mention to them, since that way they will be successful, the points you have mentioned in your publication are good, I do not doubt that they will be of help for new colleagues who are just joining, but what What is recommended is that you can read them (the rules), remember that you can find them anchored at the top of each section, best regards.

• +2 1

Well, the most important too I would have for all the newbies is just to be humble and ready to learn, they should stay away form breaking the rules and always make some useful post

• +1 1