Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

🤗 welcome to all of new comers my friends this is a big platform and have great opportunities here first notes the topics and understand after that you can post positive and share knowledge with on topics base just do your best here we can together will establish this cryptotalk platform you be learn alot here as will earn

• Useful or interesting 1

37 minutes ago, SOHAIL123 said:

this is a big platform and have great opportunities here first notes the topics and understand after that you can post positive and share knowledge with on topics base just do your best here we can together will establish this cryptotalk platform you be learn alot here as will earn

@SOHAIL123..It’s a big platform, there’s always thousands of traffic here.  And this is one of the best sites in the crypto world, where many people can get all the information and knowledge of the crypto world.  However, you can earn money from this forum site, but you have to work according to many rules.

2 hours ago, Roseomran said:

. I hope that all beginners and those who have recently joined this forum will benefit from it and read it.

@Roseomran..Those who have joined the forum will refrain from making mistakes in the forum if they have read all the rules.  Because then they will know about the punishment  A new member should first read carefully all the pinned topics in the (about forum) section.  As a result, they will learn about many types of knowledge and rules

My dear friend, if you are new on this platform, then you are always following the rules of this platform, comment here on the topic about comment related always share.And when you create a post on this platform, take care of history and grammer so that there is no mistake  and you do not get nagetive  points to read your reputations, you always do it to get a positive reaction. 

As I'm grouping a starter the speaker, I counsel entirely beginners best that one may browse powerful discussion board ideas in spectacular "about installation" arm. It all offers blood group a clear word picture of what's believe the general contributors, whatever they ought to many don't. through reading these very fundamentals, I suspect we are going to stick by contributing to this glorious facility to a greater degree along with taking pleasure in what everything bestows up to magic employees. thanks altogether.

Your post is very useful and informative for new members joining the forum. New members should initially focus on acquiring knowledge by studying for the first few days and start their journey in this forum by following the rules.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Your help is useful, And I underscore your words and state and explain the fundamental standards of this social occasion, which should make your post important and in a good language and fuse in any occasion 100 characters, and realize not to attack others, and don't use different records, and is untouchable to copy, paste and repeat various posts, anyway to oblige for all.

These advice are arranged in a perfect manner but i think you need a point that new members also need to implement these points you described. Most of the new members i see ask for help but when they get answers most of them don't act on them practically and i think they need to implement these rules seriously.

Yes, my dear friend. First, I thank you for this interesting information. Many beginners make these mistakes. Beginners must read the rules and provisions of this forum in order to avoid the warning and prohibitions points. Beginners should read and gain more information, skills and experiences from the elderly and experts in order not to Get into trouble

I am also a new member of this forum so I don't have much knowledge about this forum but I think all the new members in this forum should work in the forum regularly and if there is any mistake then they should correct it with the help of senior members. And always try not to break the rules of this forum....

First of all thanks for share important information for newbie.i am new here my friend also suggested me that,If you follow the rule and read instructions then,You are safe if you don’t read instructions and don’t follow the rule then you warning ⚠️ .and then your account banned.

Yeah very true and nice topic is good for the newbies in the forum to know the rules and regulations of the forum before taking or attending to take any step in forum,many got banned as soon as they join and what always cause that is lack of following the right steps of following the rules and regulations.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

And I noticed something that if you logged in your account from another device you will get ban. 

Fot those who are new in this platform do this rules and you will be at the safe zone. 

All the best for all of you ❤️

Yes, I agree with you opinion. Beginners must first read the terms and policy of the forum and adhere to them and not violate them and not publish comments that have nothing to do with the world of cryptocurrencies or useless and stay away from stealing posts.

I've an amazing information,and every amateur ought to respects all this guidelines inside the forum,in order to help to sell the sports inside the discussion board and doing them is violating the forum policies.

without help really have to study the elemental ideas to stay prospering and our own short-term memory even though privately can play pretty poorly a lot of the error who associates complete by not perusal the laws furthermore live by diehards.

first of all new members will have to 100 post and then they start earning so newbie always follow rules which have this forum and always be carefull don't break rules otherwise you will be banned from this forum.

First of all, I make fun of the force, no, what happened to the bus has come on a very good platform. The tips for them is that you have to follow the rules and conditions first and do not copy copy You have to do your own work with honesty and get complete information, after that you have to post or comment You have to do your own work, not copy paste anyone.

1 hour ago, Anas Khalaf said:

And I noticed something that if you logged in your account from another device you will get ban. 

If you use an account with two devices then that is not a problem  However, you cannot use two accounts with one device.  So everyone should refrain from using multiple accounts.Those using multiple accounts will be banned.  And many devices cannot be used by the same network

17 hours ago, Stylish rajpoot said:

andi think these guidelines are not only important for beginners but also important for all kind of people who using Cryptotalk plateform,

The rules and guidelines in the forum are suitable for all members.  Many people are able to earn money by working in this forum.  Everyone is gaining good knowledge and information from this forum.  So this forum is useful for everyone.  However, if anyone does not follow the rules, he will be banned from the forum.

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

The rules and guidelines in the forum are suitable for all members.  Many people are able to earn money by working in this forum.  Everyone is gaining good knowledge and information from this forum.  So this forum is useful for everyone.  However, if anyone does not follow the rules, he will be banned from the forum.

Obviously @Cleaner  this forum guidelines applies for everyone, in this forum we are learns crypto knowledge and also earns money, so we must should follow these guidelines its important for us, if we don't respect these guidelines then its harmful for our accounts.

27 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

, if we don't respect these guidelines then its harmful for our accounts

@Honny143..Those who are violating the rules of the forum are constantly being banned.  The forum is a great platform, and from here all the information and knowledge of the crypto world can be gained.  You can earn money by working here.  And there are rules of this forum.  So it is not right to disobey any rules of this forum.  So all members should follow the rules

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Cleaner said:

The forum is a great platform, and from here all the information and knowledge of the crypto world can be gained.  You can earn money by working here.  And there are rules of this forum

That is true In this week forum banned so many accounts, most of those accounts are breaking rating and spam post rules so now they are getting their punishment, so always work under these rules then we survived in this forum, and of course @Cleaner in this forum we learns are earns this is the great part of this forum.

• +1 1

I heartily welcomes all of the newcomers to this forum. Cryototalk is an amazing platform that you can learn and earn at the same time. You must read the rules and regulations of this forum first in order to work in this platform. You should not copy from other's content. If you do it you will be banned.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

Dear I have information about all these things because my friend told me about all these rules and he told me to never do copy paste because first time he has done copy paste on this form and get band so he told me about all the rules so I am not doing anything like this that are against the rules.

• +2 1