Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Being a beginer its my belive that one have to get hard work to something in life, not just on  crypto but every field of life.  So while doing posts one must never  do a copy paste similar posts likw other. Never do a spam.  However write a reasonable understandable post. Which definetly consist on 4 to 5 lines.

Dear newcomers in my perception if follow the rules and regulations carefully then you can earn here for a long time without it it is impossible. Not touch any topic about which you have not knowledge.

24 minutes ago, Sabbir2420 said:

, i have gained experience and basic knowledge, and i write much better. It would be great if you created similar themes more often..

When you opened an account in the forum, you were given some rules and guidelines but you did not read them.  All new members of the forum should read the rules correctly so that they are aware of the rules.  And get the right idea of how to work.  You have benefited from reading this topic, you will find many topics in more forums where you can gain more knowledge. @Sabbir2420

• +3 1

25 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

All new members of the forum should read the rules correctly so that they are aware of the rules.  And get the right idea of how to work.  You have benefited from reading this topic,

Yes @Cleaner  reading forum rule's this our first work when we join this forum newly, because these rules guides us right direction how to work and protect our accounts from ban,  then after entire in any section where so many topics learns us valuable crypto knowledge.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1

6 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

because these rules guides us right direction how to work and protect our accounts from ban,  then after entire in any section where so many topics learns us valuable crypto knowledge.

@Honny143..Reading the rules and guidelines gives a new member a lot of experience.  As a result he will work following the rules of the forum so he will not be banned.  And by entering all the sections they will get some pinned topics and if they read them they will get some knowledge.  So newcomers should pay attention to this

First just reads all the rules of the forums then strictly followe this to post in because if you break any rules of the forum your account will be permanently suspended from the forum don't copy paste and also post use full comments. 

• +1 1

Thank you 

If members follow these rules and numbers they will certainly avoid banning them and will get extra gain, plus good reputation, and the right work comes from the right learning thank you for those words.

I like these types of publications where they go straight to the point, clear and simple, it is the best way to convey the message, we novices appreciate this type of publication, in this way we understand the rules better, thank you for your effort.

I also wanted to contribute other points:

1 Do not use vulgar language.

2 Respect the other members of the forum.

3 Always give your point of view on an issue in a polite way.

On 11/28/2020 at 9:41 AM, Cleaner said:

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

Hmm, this one ! Over the few weeks, an extreme influx of spamming armies on forum to form reputation cheating ring. Lol, they did not care about algorithm of forum which disconnects cheaters from the campaign. Still some scammers are here, I encourage you guys to say no to the scammers because they overlap true contributors on forum. 

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right we should do any copy paste over here because i have heard  from my seniors that this forum will ban you if you do any violation of any role so i am also new here and i kept an eye on this that i don't do this in future or in present 

• Useful or interesting 1

Allah's plans are better than us !

Great tips. The forum needs to be clean of spam and ridiculous posts and a member has to bring better topics for the forum and also have to be on the greater topic of cryptocurrencies. 

Well that's really useful tips for the newcomers I believe. Cause you said the important information. If the beginners follows these tips they don't need to worry about getting banned.

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Hmm, this one ! Over the few weeks, an extreme influx of spamming armies on forum to form reputation cheating ring. Lol, they did not care about algorithm of forum which disconnects cheaters from the campaign. Still some scammers are here, I encourage you guys to say no to the scammers because they overlap true contributors on forum. 

right brother ,, Rating spammer has increased for some weeks.  Especially since the talk tokens started trading, spammers have been on the forums ever since.  At present the price of talk token is low, but BTC payment is on.  So many people open groups and exchange these ratings.

Hi friend, I hope you are well. The new members have a say in their intentions, they work here regularly and work according to every rule here. As a result they will get many opportunities. Thank you friend for joining us.

Yiu have to complete hundreds post then you post daily basis 20 posting . Your post is authentic and reliable.  Thus is so helpful to earn money in cryptocurrency.  You follow rules and don't break rules. 

Thanks .

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend. Some tips for beginners. They must first follow the rules of this platform. If you want to work on this platform. Need to acquire their knowledge and post valuable useful. Then they will get paid for that comment. There is no payment for useless post. For this, they have to acquire knowledge first and make valuable useful posts.

• +2 1

My dear friend you are doing good job on this platform... If anyone do this so definitely they are banned from this platform... If anyone become good member on it so definitely they give his good reviews on the different posts and your contents are related to topic and upto to 100 characters... And also follow these tips.. then you become successful on it...

Helo,My friend I am also give us a instruction of new people.

He is never broke rules and regulations.he is never copied other people posts.

13 hours ago, Cleaner said:

right brother ,, Rating spammer has increased for some weeks.  Especially since the talk tokens started trading, spammers have been on the forums ever since.  At present the price of talk token is low, but BTC payment is on.  So many people open groups and exchange these ratings.

Hmm, forming rings to cheat reputation? If you have detected any clue, pass me screenshots. This sort of activity resembles the serious cheating and they will get banned all together from forum administrators. Recently, so many cheaters are disconnected from the campaigns. No matter whenever they have committed cheating, they will get punished from admin.  

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Hmm, forming rings to cheat reputation? If you have detected any clue, pass me screenshots. This sort of activity resembles the serious cheating and they will get banned all together from forum administrators. Recently, so many cheaters are disconnected from the campaigns. No matter whenever they have committed cheating, they will get punished from admin.  

I continue to try to identify forum spammers as far as possible.  Those who are continuing to cheat ratings are involved in such activities by opening groups together.  However, I have already identified and reported many.  Those who are disobeying the rules will be gradually banned.

Yes, my brother is right. If newbies follow this guide, they will never be banned by moderators. Learning about cryptocurrency can make you much more money than it does now.

This is a great information for new users and I hope everyone have a great time in this forum. We should not just concentrate on making money but we should take this forum like a cryptocurrency school and make ourselves available to the forum for learning.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Much obliged to you for your important data. I'm new here so i'm giving a valiant effort to learn and help other people in this discussion. This is an online stage where everybody has their own sentiments as everybody is autonomous,  so i attempt to bring the best quality data from my side.

Hello everybody, what newcomer I would like to say that don't be lazy doing hundred post for free your hard work will only lead you to a good amount of money after completing hundred post to you have to do on li 20 posts are there that's enough.

Yes my friend I agree with you about that. The points you have mentioned is very important . If we all follow that rules and regulations of the forum then we will get good success on thus forum . And we are making over account secured for getting banned or warning points. Thanks my friend for sharing this wonderful information

• +5 1