Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

I believe that cryptotalk is one of the vest platform to share knowledge, create discussion for things especially cryptocurrency. I believe that cryptotalk can make it on top with the help of moderators who are cleaning and maintaining the beauty of cryptotalk.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:52 AM, gmjutt6 said:

Bitcointalk has strict rules. I have made two accounts on it but it always ban me. I didn't understand its rules. Very strict rules it has.

I think that bitcointalk has the usual rules and is not too strict, if you say that you might think too much about those rules. And according to me personally, you should be passionate about working for profit rather than always thinking about these rules so that you don't feel the rules getting tighter.

this is the only one that has an high pay rate and a good community to learn and talk about cryptocurrencies.

there are other forum to talk with other but you can do only this on them

Yes cryptotalk is the best pay for publication in the crypto currencies industry, no other platform come close to it, if you are looking for a place to earn for your publication this is the best place.

This is great platform pay per post their only two sites one bitcoin talk second crypto talk pay per post platform but cryptotalk.is the best for paying free satoshis this is no need extra qualification just you need the knowledge of crypto and post good content you earn free 30 k satoshis per day really good for publication

Just now, Honny143 said:

This is great platform pay per post their only two sites one bitcoin talk second crypto talk pay per post platform but cryptotalk.is the best for paying free satoshis this is no need extra qualification just you need the knowledge of crypto and post good content you earn free 30 k satoshis per day really good for publication

Yeah cryptotalk is the best and easiest among pay per post sites, everyone with knowledge about crypto currency can earn 30k says a day easily.

Hi ! For me, in the current time you don't know a forum site like cryptotalk who pay very good amount for posting! Cryptotalk is the number one in the world that pay by posting in forum!

No its give for every creative and new post or idea that written here in the forum 

So don't worry about that .. just keep going

Cryptotalk is best earning site. I haven't heard about a similar site like cryptotalk yet. But ao far, I'm lovin what cryptotalk talk gave us. It is an opportunity to earn.

In terms of complexity, blog publishing services are easiest to use, but have a limited ability to customize features. If you plan to create a blog for free, you should choose one of them.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:24 AM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

Yes,for me,as i tried many sites that gives free crypto currencies,cryptotalk is the best and easiest way that gives higher reward compare to other. I heard bitcointalk that pays also higher that cryptotalk but their standard is a bit high.unlike here,even your newbie you can start right away and earn.

There are actually many forums that pays well but there are a lot of requirement since you need to apply and those qualifications are needed. In your case it is better if you stick to this forum since you will not earn on other sites since they require high level accounts and the competition is very hard.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Now it is difficult or not at all possible to find a profit of 0.0003 BTC per day On faucet, even 0.00002 will not be issued.

Cryptotalk is the number one pay by post forum for me, It's a legit and paying forum you need to post 30 useful and relevant post everyday and you can earn 30,000 Satoshi per day and if you repetitive post or  you spam they will banned you. You need to obey the rules and regulations so that you can earn through this forum it's so profitable using cryptotalk to get some Bitcoins.

Yes this present a nice platform for publication....Though this may not be a platform for publishing book or like that bit this can be platform for publishing a good paperwork....

I don't know any other platform exists which gives these services like paying for publications. And guys try to understand what she is trying to tell.

Not any that I heard of know of but you can work hard and earn allot here in a short period of time. Just dedication and determination that's all needed.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:54 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

According to me, there is none out there that surpasses cryto talk forum. Crypto talk pays it's users 1000 satoshis, per post. After the user makes 100 useful posts to activate the paid posts. In a day based on Russian time zone. Each user can earn 30,000 satoshis equivalent to about 3$ worth of bitcoins,just for posting your thoughts. Which makes this forum the highest paying and user friendly. 

1 minute ago, Riad Ahmed said:

As far as i know crypto talk is best site for pay money to people...if u look to other site there you have to work hard but here?? No need any hard work just keep post meaning full words..this is enough

I know Bicointalk also provides fees for expert users on the platform but I don't know what they pay. And there's youtube where people also get paid for posting good content on crypto

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:24 PM, Netherlove said:

In my knowledge there is no one who is paying for publications like this forum if there is it will give you a lot of work to earn like this I think this is the best forum for knowledge sharing.

Welcome

yes, there are other sites, but that's the best, I think.

The reason is that the rules in other locations are very complex.... 

And you can be banned for the simplest reasons.... 

On 1/16/2020 at 10:56 PM, Muhammad Uzair said:

I don't know about it but I think cryptotalk is a good a a very huge platform where we should learn a lot of things and we must shair our ideas and we must collect the knowledge every where.......

Your words are also true and I agree that cryptotalk is the best platform where we have to know and learn many things about cryptotalk by sharing good thoughts, which causes the increase in cryptotalk to become more popular because we are here learning to gather good knowledge.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:24 PM, Netherlove said:

What are you talking about crypto talk is not giving any think for publication the crypto talk is giving you money by you knowlede and skills .

On 12/27/2019 at 10:24 PM, Netherlove said:

I think it's the only platform who give us maximum payment. Many site also give us but on the site we need views on our posts.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA