Is there an XRP holder? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aisynawa310584

Is there an XRP holder?

As we have seen, trading without knowledge will have more opportunities for losses.

We know in 2017 the price of xrp soared, and the mistake I made was buying it all at once, at $ 2, which hurts.

According to the observations of friends who are experts in reading charts, is it possible that my tiredness of waiting will pay off and the XRP price will go back up to the moon?

for the response, thank you very much

xrp.png

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

signbot (1).gif

XRP price now in the minimum levels but im not gonna invest in XRP i think there is many

better coins especially ETH it's more better then ripple also XRP supply is too high so it can

fall more it's too risky

Edited by hani20980
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +3 1

@aisynawa310584I am also a xrp(ripple) holder, and with the way the rates of the ripple coin are steadily increasing I might still hold it a bit longer, perhaps we might see a $2/xrp increase Early next year.

• Useful or interesting 1

Xrp was really a promising coin but unfortunately the price of xrp did not increase as much as we expected. 2017 was really a good year for cryptos bitcoin price was increase at the end of that year and xrp also hit $2 and more. But unfortunately bitcoin goes down and xrp also. But in 2020 bitcoin price increase but xrp price was not increase as much as we expected. So we should hold it more time.

XRP is one of the well-supported cryptocurrencies that has undergone great changes in recent weeks, reaching an increase of more than 100% in the rise in value. I think it is time to start acquiring this coin that has not yet reached the price of $ 1 and where its historical maximum reached over $ 3. Updates and other events are expected that will influence prices to continue increasing. Do not stay out and start obtaining the crypto before its price continues to increase.

Edited by Bellamy
Fix a drive error
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The price of BTC is now touching sky where the other alt coins will start soaring and the price of XRP will goes upward. The price of XRP will definitely move upward and this time the price will goes more higher then the 2017 .which is predicted for XRP. The long hold will gonna lifted sooner. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Bellamy said:

XRP is one of the well-supported cryptocurrencies that has undergone great changes in recent weeks,

You are right @Bellamy I am seriously shocked to see it's price grow so quickly in just weeks .I have already bought many XRP and I would recommend you all to buy it .I think that the reason for it's price increase is that Bitcoin's value is increasing and also Etherium's price too Maybe they cause it's value to be pumped.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Estimates indicate that the price of XRP will see a rise in the price since the projects announced by the platform in charge of the distribution will see the light during 2021, however I would not be totally sure that the price will rise so much in the short term, since although it is true at the moment the price is a good one after the airdrop ends many users will sell millions of coins which surely causes a fall in the market.

I bet for the second semester of 2021 at that time the currency will surely see an increase that takes it even above $ 3

• +2 2

I bought over a 100 XRP, a couple of weeks ago, when I saw that the price started to move higher. Its been a good gamble so far. One of the advantages of buying coins such as XRP, when they are so cheap, you can buy a lot of them & then just hold them. XRP has a good foundation for it to go higher. Its always a gamble but look at BTC some 10 yrs ago, it was around 20 USD. Now look at the price. Can other coins do the same ?¿?¿ I sure hope so, thats why I buy certain coins & hold on to them.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There has been a noticeable rise in the price of Ripple in the recent period, as this rise was accompanied by the rise in the price of Bitcoin, but for me, Ripple traders did not make much profits during this year because the ups and downs were very few and unnoticed

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are even dogecoin holders so I think that there are a lot of uneducated people are are trying to test their lucky in crypto. They think that just because the coin has a lower price is a factor for it to increase in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:33 AM, aisynawa310584 said:

As we have seen, trading without knowledge will have more opportunities for losses.

We know in 2017 the price of xrp soared, and the mistake I made was buying it all at once, at $ 2, which hurts.

According to the observations of friends who are experts in reading charts, is it possible that my tiredness of waiting will pay off and the XRP price will go back up to the moon?

for the response, thank you very much

xrp.png

There are always possibilities of everything in cryptos, XRP has had a very good rise and despite the correction that BTC has made together with altcoins we must be sure that it could give a very pleasant surprise for XRP holders

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/23/2020 at 4:43 PM, hani20980 said:

XRP price now in the minimum levels but im not gonna invest in XRP i think there is many

better coins especially ETH it's more better then ripple also XRP supply is too high so it can

fall more it's too risky

You are right to skip investing in Ripple, even though there is a bigger chance for it's price to double. The coins has a very big supply.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, the mistake that we always commit is buying at the highest price, and then we do not sell at a loss because we expect that its price will improve in the future and rise again, but unfortunately we lose again a lot and then we cannot sell at a large loss and this is painful and this is caused by trading without knowledge or study of digital currencies only we see recommendations We do not know its analysis.

As I said, trading without prior knowledge will not pay off. If the crypto market was active, then the xrp currency would have known an increase. But as for recovering the loss, you could have recovered it if you traded with what you own. And by learning also, you will be able to get your money back, without having to wait until it reaches its original price.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

@aisynawa310584 Its a pity you had bought at the end of the bull run of XRP. I had bought yrs ago, sold some when it was expensive & I have been holding the rest now for a couple of yrs now. I bought some more over a month ago, when I saw it starting to move up again. I also like to try to find good cheap quality coins that have a good growth potential, but its a hit or miss adventure. You can also buy more XRP now to off set the price you had bought XRP yrs ago.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I am planning to hold both XRP and BTC when I can finally withdraw my earnings from this campaign. I want to hold XRP because it has cheaper transaction fees and it's price also increase every time bitcoin's price increases. As of now I will be waiting until the price of TALK increases so that I can finally earn good amount of profit from working here.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:33 PM, aisynawa310584 said:

is it possible that my tiredness of waiting will pay off and the XRP price will go back up to the moon?

It wasn't possible because every XRP buyer was naive enough to think this asset wasn't centralized controlled by Ripple and thought they weren't played for fools by the Ripple members. So now you know, XRP will keep dumping and there is no hope in the horizon for XRP, although if you already have 90% loss, leave it there as maybe one day there will be a shinning light for you. Maybe Ripple burns all their reserves of 60 billion tokens.

XRP has been crashed because of the US SEC issue and the exchange are delisting it soon. Those who invested in xrp will either hold or sell their coins now.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Like they want, a colleague who has created this publication, I also at the time invest in XRP I am very interested in the answer that expert users can give if it is possible that this cryptocurrency increases its value, I hope that if
A big greeting to the whole community

As others said and as you have seen for yourself Xrp was too centralized to survive regulators. Ripple was the company behind it and no matter what you thought, XRP was the coin they were running and selling without any care for their investors that bought even at $3 and hoping it would recover. It did a small pump and would have been above a dollar now, but the SEC put a stop to the Ripple guys enrichement.

It was a few days later that ripple went up a lot but later dived after the sparkle airdrop ended and after the sec announced legal action against the ripple company, it is now again very low, with price close to where this post was and the risk in holding Ripple is even higher as any delisting will affect it negative.

I think that they are right and you will make a profit so I encourage you to keep holding your xrp because this will put you ahead of others who have doubts in this currency.

I am not sure how many  holders are there in this forum. To hold a few XRP is a good idea if the market rises. But if there is large scale selling, it will prevent a regular  price movement upwords.

Hello, my friend. Unfortunately I have never saved xrp, although in 2017 I was about to do it, because I found it very interesting and in fact at some point it became the second cryptocurrency with more value after Bitcoin.
Regarding the present, I think that XRP should be above $1 at this moment, but the news from the SEC seriously affected its price and it still hasn't recovered completely.
We'll see in the next few months if the Ripple team manages to solve their problems and XRP will once again be above $1.