Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

I advise you, dear first, to follow the instructions and laws stipulated by the forum and work to educate yourself and be fully aware of how to write publications and focus on writing the first 100 comments because it is an important step in your presence in this forum and before publication must ensure that your post is free of errors Spelling so that members understand your post and also benefit as much as possible from the elderly, distinguished and empowered in this forum before publication and also publish important and rich topics of ideas for the benefit of new members

Hello dear friend,

Your post is great and informational. Your tips are helpful for everyone in this forum. Thank u so much dear friend. 

Make sure you make good posts it is also important to read the full rules and regulations in the forum we have to work very hard to be able to earn money in this forum 

Welcome, my friend, your advice is beautiful because it explains every clause of the conditions, and this makes the new person here know the mechanism of work here without getting tired, and there will be no unknown with time, this needs the enthusiasm of the person and I hope to increase the ideas in the forum in this way in order to benefit some of us all

• +2 1

First of all I waemly wellcome you and then NI tell you the rules and regulations are very important to continue working for a long time. first of all you need to follow the rules and the about forum section and then you will start working here. create posts according to the rules and be successful.

Thank you for this wonderful participation and information that I found some of it new .. Yes, most of your words are based on the psychology of the reader, so there is a way to write ... But do not forget that it is most important of all that what you present is something new or a new and useful idea and its vocabulary is simple  Very. I think you can add this point

Hello my dear friend, thank you for reminding us of the rules. There are people who do not know the rules and work randomly on the old members to alert the new members to avoid making mistakes and being banned and losing their account

Thank you for this great content. New members should review this post and adhere to all the advice. Knowledge is the basis of success, so we must focus on knowledge, not money. When we have the knowledge, the content of our posts will improve and we get support.

• +5 1

You are welcome my friend, I thank you for these useful tips, rich in very wonderful information. Through this topic, you clarified the most important points that must be adopted in creating a comment. Good luck

• +4 1

Thank you very much my dear

Get this informative post

It is especially useful for beginners

I hope that they look after it and implement it

We always have to learn and gain knowledge here on this forum

Thank you for these great advice. Indeed, this is what we must focus on to produce high-quality and useful topics for all of those in the forum. Today, I started preparing for a topic that I want to publish by the end of this week.
And I was committed to these advice that you gave.

• +3 1

All points you mentioned here are good because it was very useful for us they give us has a separate place in crypto if we follow all the rules given by you so keep follow all advice. Thank you again for giving us this information.. 

thanks friend for sharing this information that all related to rules and regulations of forum so if any one can follow your information then can easily get success on this forum by obey this information i think the most important thing on this forum is only to follow the rules of forum and not try to copy other.

We must do a lot of diligence and special things that attract a lot of members about your comments, and if we add faces or symbols and they reflect to the reader your feeling and what you want to say, this is excellent.

• +2 1

Nice post my friend
Everyone needs this information, regardless of whether they are a beginner or not, we all need to learn and review the rules so that we do not face a loss.

Hi dear !

A very useful posts from you . It is very helpful for everyone especially for new members . In your post you share all the important points which are needed to stay here for a long time and for earn good reward. All the members should try to follow all the rules of this forum.

Thank you and all the best.😊

My advice for new members just read the rules and regulations of this forum And always try to follow the rules when you will creat a post .and always make your own research for better understanding . With proper knowledge you will earn good on this forum. 

As a new member, they told me that learning never stops, so we're here to learn while still making money. The only thing that matters is that you believe in yourself; there's no limit to what you can accomplish.

I agree with you .
Choosing an important and useful topic helps attract members' attention, and this means that your topic will have a good reputation.
And not copying and pasting is very important in order to avoid the boring repetition of topics, which exists in abundance, especially in this section.

Thank you very much, buddy, for this incredible directing message. As a new customer, I'm delighted to be a part of this fascinating conversation. It's a very encouraging message. I'm also on the lookout for some experienced individuals from whom I can learn something. Furthermore, I am learning a great deal in this fascinating debate.

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful topic with us.This post will help every beginners to understand this forum so much. Every newbie should focus to follow the rules and regulations and never violate any rules then there work will surely be appreciated.We should follow these tips and don't break the rules of this forum.

Before starting any post and after choosing the topic, you must first search the forum for similar publications and review them to make sure that posts and information are not repeated and new things are constantly proposed.
In addition, the topic that you will publish must be brief and contain only important information without nonsense

• +4 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

It is important information for us novices. We must learn and follow the rules in order to maintain our presence here in the forum and learn from others the correct ways of writing and useful posts.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend, this is very useful information and all members must adhere to it, and I recommend spending time in the forum reading old and new topics, in order to avoid repeating topics and thus delete them by the moderators.

• +3 1

Good content, I thank you my friend for what has been submitted.  As novices we don't know a lot about coding and working on the crypto forum.  So providing such advice is very important in order to work well and make money for the cryptocurrency later.