Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

I would like to say that if you are really interested in cryptocurrencies and to be work here you have to stick with some of advice. Like, not engage yourself in forbidden activities and always follow the guidelines of the forum.

Hello my friend, how are you? This post helps beginners in this forum to adhere to the regulations and laws, so here we are gaining experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies in addition to making money. 

Good tips for beginners and also for older members too,it's good to make people are those from time to time and avoid to break the rules and get a warning points can cause the ban of your account and lose all your work in few time..

I agree with is awesome difficulty and i proposed the inexperienced persons to pick out the ideal topic and point is completely educational words and dedicated is segment to accomplish this objective and compose qualified and treasured submitt and care the policies and making a subject and get a high-quality repuation.

read the rules about forum section pinned post after reading rules you can follow the steps for making unique and beautiful pose and this is good for you here in stay for this forum so keep reading rules and keep hard-working here in this form

You have benefited from your post, my dear. These are important tips for getting a good, unrepeatable and motivating topic that attracts readers to it and provides benefit to the rest of the members, especially the new ones who need information.

My friend I think newcomers should first know the rules of this platform.  First they have to make 100 comments for which they will not get any money. And then they have to make 20 comments daily. And before doing this they have to make comments made by their senior members but they can say something better.

Thank you my friend for this good advice calls that may benefit all of the members of this forum especially to give new customers because they don't know anything about the context of this forum and most of them have been blocked due to simple mistakes or because of not reading the rules well.

• +3 1

Hello, my friends. 

Thank you for this wonderful information 

I've benefited a lot from these tips as a beginner. 

I'm going to stick to it, and I want to work for profit.

I just have to be patient and abide by these rules.

And learning from older members.

Thank you, members. 

• +2 1

Exactly these are the great step even we have more opportunities to have such topics but the mein thing is we can't learn we only work to earn money and nothing more but trust me learning is the best choice which is choose by minimum members not all of the members..

Crypto is a huge platform. There are many things to follow if you want to be successful in this platform. Senior members sometimes shares things that the beginners should follow at the begining. The most important is the rules and regulations given in the forum. That  is to post a 100 comment at first. So we should start step by step and go with the flow.

• +2 1

Thank you for these tips, as I needed more information on how to choose the topics and rules to follow in addition to the most important things that make the reader attracted to my topic and provide me with support .. Thanks again Your post was useful to me

Thank you, my friend, for sure. This information is useful and we must keep it by heart, as I advise anyone who wants to want a distinct and elegant topic that he must publish or present in a simple and easy way so that everyone can understand it

You've written a very amazing and valuable article for the beginners. I'm still new to this website and don't have any experience with it, so this article is very useful to me as well. I strive to write helpful and good posts and comments all of the time, but this article has strengthened my comprehension of how to write useful and valuable posts.

Thank you for providing these tips, my friend
Yes, by following these tips we will gain a good reputation and earn money
The most important of these rules, in my opinion, is not to copy other people's posts so as not to be banned
Good luck, may God reward you

Thank you for these tips, and in addition to what I mentioned, you should avoid using complex and difficult sentences and write the topic in an easy and clear format so that all members can understand the topic and benefit from it.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

Thank you so much for this kind of knowledge i will be very helpful for us almost you explain much to us 

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing good I am very thankful to you brother for sharing with this is useful information and I am also a newbie person on this platform this information is very useful for me and every beginners those are on this platform

• +3 1

Thank you for this valuable information .. In fact, as a beginner in this field, I always strive to instill confidence in myself, patience and hard work, because in reality there is no limit or impossible to achieve something .. I am now in the stage of completing 100 comments in principle
Finally, my friend, I know that it is strictly forbidden to copy other people's comments and ideas .. Do not post information that is not useful to us .. Finally, you must rely on your thinking and yourself.

I advise every novice to cut this trouble to himself and enter the policy and terms of the forum and read and understand them well before starting work, in this way he will avoid making mistakes and thus avoid exposure to the ban

Thank friend.  It really helpfull, because some time we make mistake which is not acceptable according to the any place. So it good to us we make good post and follow the rules of forum. Copy paste is bad thing so with this we are losing,we can't learn thing which is important to us in every aspect of life.

Thank you very much brother for sharing your experience with us You may or may not know, but your information will be very useful to us on this forum. Thank you very much for doing so. I will try my best so that I do not stumble. And last but not least, thank you very much for your good advice. 

How are you my friend. Thank you for this advice, the most important advice is to adhere to the rules of the forum and do not copy and paste members' posts, and make sure that your post is more than a hundred characters in order to avoid the ban and publish the useful posts that you expect will have a positive interaction in order to be able to earn money.  Good luck my friend

Greetings my friend
Thank you for the useful advice, writing a new, high-quality topic is challenging, but at the same time it is useful for the post writer because of the information and experience that he will gain while doing the search for a topic to be presented in this forum and is useful to all members because of the serious information that this post will contain And value.
Copying and pasting a topic is totally wrong, because the owner of the post will be subject to ban, in addition to not gaining experience in this way.
So let us work hard and sincerely in order to achieve the benefit of this forum and all members

Wish you all a good day 🌹

• +4 1