Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

The advice for newcomers is to first learn the rules of this forum and act accordingly.  Work hard to be successful.  We should all work hard to achieve success.  If we can achieve success, we will get both knowledge and money equally.

• +1 1

you are right my brother we should research before we post something and that post should be unique don't copy others post or a part of others post try your own creation 

• +1 1

Thank you for this article helpful 

Everyone here will be able to learn how to set up good topics and avoid being deleted by administrators as well as information that may avoid you getting warning points .

• +4 1

Many more good wishes for the new ones.  Everything has some rules.  If you do not follow the rules in any work, the work can be ruined.  But success is possible by following the rules.  So newcomers must work according to the rules.  Infinite patience is needed with him.  It will not work if you lose a little patience.  You have to work believing in yourself.  Creating useful, informative, important topics.  Don't copy someone else's post ever.  share your own opinions.

It is useful and important information for beginners and especially new ones. In fact, I am a new member in the forum and I need these tips in order to be able to do my best in this section. Thank you very much, my friend, for this valuable and useful post, and I hope you will continue to publish posts with useful and valuable content.

thanks so much for sharing this useful tips,  actually this is very helpful for biggeiners to follow and additionally they have to follow the rules and be self independent on creating their own posts without copying anyone else post. 

• +1 1

Hey dear mate thanks for sharing this useful and vital information to all of us . it can really helful for the every newbie and also for them who want to join this site.

• +1 1

At the end of the day what really matters is the quality of your post. Always make sure that your contents is written well and very useful. Always ensur that you follow all the rules and regulations of the for so that you don't get kicked out of the forum for any reason.

At first you have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Make useful, relevant, informative content. Dont use multiple account. Be supportive. 

It was a wonderful topic and you tried to help beginners here .It was a proper guidance and if they kept on following the rules and regulations of the forum then they will go ahead and will be able to build good reputation.

• +5 1

Thank you so much for giving this great tips. Friend we have to follow the old members and someone skilled to follow us to gain our knowledge and we have to be careful to work here.

We must follow these rules because they determine if your post is useful or not. Therefore, as a beginner, I read these rules and learn from expert members until I write correctly.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this useful post for everyone. I think that all newcomer members should learn all the rules, experiences and basics about cryptocurrencies.

I suggest all the beginners that you should have to follow the rules of this platform and try to make unique and informative posts for other from which others can get information about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk.

I am a new member, and these posts are the ones that really help us when we are not very oriented on the topic of the forums. Thank you very much for sharing this information friend. Now it's time to keep learning and working hard.

You deserve a lot of thanks for the clarification and writing in the publication and the instructions that you provide to us as beginners to learn work and walk on the right path and avoid making mistakes here.
I wish success to everyone, especially to you and other members who are more experienced than us, to provide advice and teach us what we could not understand or learn on our own

There are some tips that you should know well. In the beginning, you must adhere well to the rules of the forum and not bypass them and secondly at the beginning follow and read the useful publications and advice provided by the elderly do not act without advice in order not to expose yourselves to the ban, so I hope that the old members are not empty with advice and information that benefit  Newcomers.

But don't you think that there are a lot of instructions First, thank you for your efforts in writing this long post, but now we are missing information about cryptocurrencies in the beginners section and all we see is the instructions..

On 3/21/2021 at 8:55 AM, Marten dude said:

in trading do not be afraid of experiencing loss or risk, precisely from there we can doing a step better than before

Factual fact about trading generally @Marten dude and that's why it's highly recommended for crypto traders and investors not to depends on the experience and understanding acquired on managing Crypto currencies. Rather the trading should 40% be handle by exercising patience reducing instict emotions which confiscate and lead to loss

Friend, Thank you for guidence. Your all points are valid and important. Any newbie can get advantage and benefit after following these precious and important rules.

Your post and advice are very useful Thank you very much for this statement I knew some of them and now I learned some of them as bold and the beginning of the comment with a big letter are simple things but are unknown to the new users 

Hello my junior friends, I hope you are well ... I am also a beginner, I will give you some advice,
I abide by the instructions and conditions that we must follow, I will give you some of them ....
First: You must obtain a good reputation by adhering to the rules and conditions imposed.
Second: In the beginning, you should publish a hundred useful comments in support of the topics.
Third: Be patient and respect all members.
Fourth: You must know this (stumbling is a natural thing, it is the first step towards success).
Finally: Follow up on old, recent and experienced publications.

Thanks for these tips. Even though i have become a junior member of this community, not a newbie anymore, but still being a beginner, i need to know a lot more before i can tell other newbies what to do and how to do on this forum. Much appreciated.