Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

I am also new member here. Thanks for sharing this informative topic. This will help me in future. These tips can help me to work more efficiently. I will try to put more information in my post and want to make more quality post. Thanks ❤️

Really this is beneficial tips for the new members on this forum my dear friend I want to tell you that they should do complete there 100 post with the patience and get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about the cryptography

Thanks for this useful tip these tips are very necessary to run on this platform safely because if we violate the rules of this platform then we cannot survive on this platform longer so I think these steps are you want to run on this platform for a long time.

Very beautifully explained dear friend . Beginners must follow rules and regulations of this forum . 

They should work according to rules because violation of rules lead to banning of accounts.

They should have proper knowledge of what they are posting.

They shouldn't feel any hesitation from asking seniors about any query . They must learn and earn at the same time.

They should avoid copy pasting .

Good luck!

Beginning time is very important for every newbies. They are unaware about this platform so they don't worry about its SOPs because it is very friendly environment for everyone. Thanks

The most useful tips are to avoid warning points and to respect the rules of the forum to avoid any problems. So that people don't have problems and they don't report to you so that they respect the community. Because they don't know much about this forum. You are right we should do research before my friend posted ur our post should be unique and thank you very much for your information.

Thanks for creating this useful topic my friend all the beginners really need this because some new members are violate the rules and regulations of this then they get banned from this forum so if they will follow these tips then i hope that they can survive on this platform for a long time. 

Welcome new members it is a great platform for all of you to earn some money and as well as learn more new things. Ist of all follow the rules and regulations to remain here and work properly for a long term. Otherwise your account will be banned. Try to create good and useful topics and write your posts. Don't copy others posts it is a big reason of banning. Best of luck 

• +3 1

These are some of the tips that the beginner should keep in mind in order to make sure that their content is created on the right manner in this platform according to the standard guidelines. In addition to this when you create a comment make sure that you finish it off with the period. This can also ensure that your comments are not deleted by the moderators.

I want to thank you, my lovely fellow, for your topic; it will be beneficial to newcomers. I also want to give you, my new members, several other tips on how to become a valuable member in this forum; you must read all of the site's guidelines before beginning to work, and you must learn about posts and forums before posting anything else in this forum; and you must read all of the comments. You will also receive the details.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for these great advice. We really need such advice because we are beginners and we still have little experience. We must always help each other and thus we have contributed to the improvement of this forum.

thank you dear for this information really it prove to be very helpful for me and i surely keep your advice in my mind and should implement it when creating the topic and write the post dear i am newbie and wants to gain more knowledge and information about this forum and dear you are absolutely right we must follow the rules and regulation of this forum before doing anything

Yes you have pointed some extremely beneficial points for beginners they should follow these points and they will get or achieve what ever they aim for.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Thank you, my friend, for the great post, and I am sure all members of the Forum will benefit from this post. Thanks to your post and information, I have some information to publish a new and confirmed publication that will be useful to all. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

The most important tips for the beginner are as follows

1) Read all the guidlines completely.

2) Don't do spam and unrelated things.

3) Don't do lot of posts in short time.

4) work with passion.

This is one of the best guidance I come across in the cryptotalk platform, so thank you for sharing this great and unique information with us, I think if can follow this directive, then we are free to leave successful in cryptotalk platform without any threat, it's our pleasure.

These tips are very important for beginners in this forum, as I have seen many topics that ask such questions. I think that this topic must address these questions, as such information helps them increase their reputation and avoid warning points.

Hi friends,  this post is very informative for all of us . Here I gained more knowledge about cryptotalk.  Thank You senior member. Now , I want to provide some tips for new members. Firstly,  always keeps patience,  never lose hope . And also follow rules  and regulations of this forum. And dear member please avoid copy ,paste system because it degrades your own skills .

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information for all members, whether they are new or experienced members. Regarding the topic started with a large letter, I did not have prior knowledge of this matter. Thank you for drawing my attention to this aspect. I believe that writing publications requires great knowledge and great thinking away from haste and repetition.

Yes, my friend, you are right to publish the topics. It needs experience and reading the idea more than once so that the content of the topic is useful and important because we need topics with new content

Thanks gor highlighting such precious points. Everyone needs to be wise while selection of topic. Never go for useless topics as they can harm your post. Use simple wordings and follow accurate vocabulary. Do efficient work for good reputation.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

As a new member of the community, I'm still studying topics to post about and reading it before posting replay topics on any subject in the hopes of getting accurate feedback.Read each topic carefully, and if the topic is understood, posting replay topics becomes easy. In the forum, copy and paste should be avoided, and good topics can be generated through analysis.

Thank you for your efforts, dear friend, there is an important advice or warning for those who want to write an article, to adopt a clear and simple speech style, while avoiding complex words that are difficult to understand and making sure that the article is free of linguistic or grammatical errors. This will make their article more perfect.

• +1 1

Thank you for this important information i am new here and i am learning from you 

I see that no one can stop learning because their is always a lot of information can help us daily

Thank you for these important tips, as I mentioned everything that is useful and good, and she warned us not to pay attention to stealing our posts or banning us. I advise beginners like me to read and follow the forum and understand its rules and conditions.