Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

Hello my friend, you should stay away from copying and repeating comments and work to create new topics that will benefit the young members here so that they do not make mistakes and get warning points and rules and laws must be worked out and thanks

• +5 1

Hi my friend, I couldn't get past your message after reading it. Yes, all I mentioned are concepts that all experts rely on. You must have taken a long time to gain access to this experience writing and coordinating topics. I will be working on these rules in writing my posts because I believe they will help me succeed as well. Also, I will not type the words in bold so as not to sound strange 🙂

Thank you, dear, for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information and advice for all members and I believe that such important and distinguished topics will help the progress, prosperity and development of this forum.

Thank you, my friend on these useful tips, they are trying to work at the attention of more and adherence to these tips to avoid attention and understand more about the forum Thank you for your effort

thanks a lot brother for giving this such innovative and spectacular information...beginners like me should obviously follow these rules in order to success

There are many topics. When we choose topics that are useful and constructive, it will make members readers of them
You will get a positive reputation

I am really thankful to you for this information .I want this kind of information for my success .know I finds this information from your post .Thnku again for sharing g such a nice information among us .

Hello my friend and thank you for this useful topic that help us to make a good post and earn money, we all need this kind of information to develop ourselves and do our best to be up to date, good luck.

We all need to make sure we read the rules and regulations of the forum before starting to make posts in this forum because not knowing the rules can make you lose your account which is not good for anyone of us, so let us abide by the administration terms and conditions so that we can be safe and earn while working.

Dear Mate, you shared good tips everyone should read your topic because it contain a lot of information. We should avoid to break rules and regulation because it help us to survive more on this forum. if we follow rules it make easy to work here. BTW Many thanks to @Michar1 for sharing such an informative post.

The main tips for newcomers from me are to become familiar with everything on the site from each post. Since the more you learn, the more achievement you will have. This will turn out best for you. Continuously attempt to peruse the posts with importance. Also, will post helpful 7 If you are not valuable, the post will be erased and the installment won't be paid. So you need to watch out for all these little things. I, at the end of the day, am a tenderfoot. What's more, I generally follow these.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that I have some tips for the beginners please follow the rules of the forum this forum has bright future don't copy others comments on this forum the patients work properly if you become successful in this forum

Those who are new members to this forum can learn by posting 100 and learn more about investing. From now on, when you make 20 comments, you will have to post with interest and refrain from copying or forging the posts of other members.

Yes, I support your post, as it is very important. Every beginner in this forum must adhere to the forum rules to avoid making mistakes and prohibitions and move away from copying and pasting methods and taking posts from others

This post explains the most important notes that must be followed by members, especially new members. it's good to make people are those from time to time and avoid to break the rules and get a warning points can cause the ban of your account.

Hello my friend

I thank you for these tips and I would like to add to them that the beginner should read the rules and abide by them to avoid the ban and read and delve into all topics in order to obtain information and learn from it. Talking about the problems he faces when exposed to them.

Good numbers of hints, tips and meritorious advices has been published in this forum ranging on how to effectively secure your privacies, how to make use of exchange sites and other categories of crypto sites, how to successfully trade and make good investment to be making profit, and how to contribute your own quota by sharing quality and constructive topics, comments

• +3 1

i am also new in this. i do not understand it what are you say about the beginner. their are many beginner and they want to earn the money and they work on it with hope that their earn will soon.

You are right dear you have a knowledge about this platforum and how to post on it which is useful for the other people beacuse your rank increase when your post is good.

• +5 1

You are right dear you have a knowledge about this platforum and how to post on it which is useful for the other people beacuse your rank increase when your post is good.

First complete the 100post as a training and learning about this forum. Go through the crypto rules and regulations and don't break that then you will be safe in this platform. You can earn much money as well as knowledge.

Those who are beginners will always try to be aware of the new rules of the forum. The forum is constantly being updated, you need to know the basics.  And while working, care must be taken so that your content is not redundant or copied...Beat Of Luck...

Hello my friend
Thanks for clarifying these points. I think they're important to anyone who wants to work. The most important thing is to add information about cryptocurrencies that will be useful to others and help them in their work

Edited by mgdsada

From the date I entered this forum, I was looking for a post or topic in order to read it to increase my knowledge of what are the rules for creating a post
Now I know all the thanks to you.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

Thank you dear for making this post and I am trying my best and you are right we should never do copy paste because the main reason of banning many member here is this that they are doing copy paste we should avoid this and we should do our own work and we should create our own post.