Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

It is important information for writing a good topic, well done my friend for your efforts. That is what I need as a beginner in this field. These points must be taken into account when writing any topic.

I'm here. I'm still a beginner, but I can give you some advice. 
You have to write a comment above the hundred characters and not copy anyone's comment 
Read the comments to increase your information 
Break a leg

A wonderful post, my friend, thank you for it. It is full and rich in information, but I want to add that there are fixed rules on this platform that it is better to read, understand and apply in order to achieve the successes that are planned by him

I am not a very expert member but I have some advice for you and you have to consider work as a real profession that you need to earn from it, to start work while you are in a high mood and do not consider work as a burden on you, when you feel that inspiration is in its time so take advantage of the opportunity and complete a work Do not stop because you will go through some bad times in which there are no thoughts, stay away from fanaticism for a specific idea, never fear and hesitation

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well, for example, I write posts on my own, because just stealing someone's thoughts, words, it's really not mine.  So it goes.  but I can say no longer a beginner.

Thank you, dear friend, for this valuable information, we must all start by learning well and gaining experience from the old members here, then start sharing posts, good luck to all.

Thank you, I sometimes read some duplicate posts and I don't think this is good for learning. Therefore, members should also search for topics before publishing them. We also note that some members use words that are incomprehensible and this is perhaps because they use the translator, so pay attention to this matter.

• +2 1

As for the subject ..There are many things to follow, starting with :
1-you should not write a comment that is not related to the subject of the post
2 - you must not write random 
3. do not copy publications and do not copy replies as each person has his own ideas and personality
4. read and abide by the website terms 
Good luck to everyone new.

Thank you for these tips. I think I will rely on them in the near future when I start writing a post on a topic. And I think reading books about mining is helpful for building your own ideas.

I read here upon entering crypto many tips that helped me a lot, the most important of which was not copying and pasting or repetition and persistence and working hard in order to reach and achieve the best results and also the emphasis on reading crypto terms and paying attention to them.

As a beginner to writing topics, you should read the forum rules well first, then avoid spelling mistakes in your writing, and you should search for new topics that will be of use to other members. 

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, and we must also appreciate our time and the time of others, by presenting good topics and giving many new and useful information in the responses. We must not forget to place learning and developing our skills within our goals from this forum .

• +1 1

Thank you for your information. I advise all beginners to respect the rules of the forum and abide by them. Publishing useful and meaningful content is very important. I advise you to search for unique and unrepeatable ideas and topics in advance. And put them here on this platform so that everyone can benefit from them.  By doing so, you will get positive reviews and your reputation will increase and thus your profits will increase

• +1 1

As a beginner you have to control your mind and read the information you receive and understand it well and correctly you also have to look at the terms and conditions of this forum and respect its privacy. Less writing and the comments of others, and will it ever site we were on Im alone and your thoughts, experiences and dedicated in providing ideas and new themes

Thank you my friend for this useful post. New topics must definitely be researched and worthy of publication enough for a beginner to learn more about the work of cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for sharing this informative topic. This will help more to new coming members. New coming members have no much information about the use of crypto and also rules and regulations. Thanks again for sharing this topic

I advise you from my experience here to abide by general rules and conditions, so that you are not warned and banned, that your reputation has increased, that your participation is useful and valuable, and that you fill it with sufficient information. 

• +2 1

Tips for beginners You must follow the rules and two censuses in order to gain knowledge and experience, and you must avoid banning, for example, not commenting on the post more than once, and the comment exceeding more than a hundred

• +1 1

Thank you for these valuable advice. We, as beginners, have to read the forum’s instructions and adhere to them so that we are not banned and thus we can continue here👍

This leaflet contains all important information for new members
If you follow them, they can work here safely
Thank you for this important detail everyone

Learning in this forum never stops, I always find more useful information that really helps, knowing that I am still working in the beginners section only, I can gain new information for every hour I spend here, it's a great platform and the work here is great, thank you very much 

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend, hope you are well, thank you dear for this information as this distinguished publication explains the most important notes that were written by members, especially new members. We have to understand the topics well in order to benefit from them greatly. Best of luck

Thank you for these important tips, I am a beginner every day learning new things, you are right my friend, we must research and gain experience in order for our topics to be useful and interesting, good luck to everyone

i think it is important for every beginner to read the rules that the admins provided very carefully then try to make new and interesting topics also make comments and share opinion on other posts