Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

No advice is too much to listen to in this case read it thanks for your great advice they are important and will help us in our endeavors greetings and success friend

Thank you for the tips, like your intention this topic is very useful for the beginners. The tips about the topic is helpful for me. Using of this tips and the rules and regulations, anyone can achieve success here as long.

• +2 1

Halo dear i am really appreciate your topic.all these things you are write in this topic are valuable .because when new members see you topic they also get benefit from your topic .they learn from your topic and they learn who i can create a quality post.so most of the beginners get help from your post.and they can not again mistake .best of luck.

• +1 1

I need to give a few advice to all of new members.please pick the point where you have data since, in such a case that you have data about that theme you can propose people.The beginners need to observe the rules and guidelines of the system first . Continuously work with positive attitude.good luck

Thanks so much for this post my dear mate.You explain every thing to the newbies and we are all very grateful to you that you show your concern about newbies and give some tips to us that what to do or what not at this forum.This is very useful content for all members and specially for newbies.

• +1 1

Thank you brother for giving us this good information because its was a good information for beginners motivates and guidelines if you want to safe your account from spammers and want a good place in crypto than we should follow senior members advice

Thanks

As a newcomer I feel good about this opportunity.  Because I have a great opportunity to express my gratitude in all forums or topics.You must read all the rules of this forum: Post something in this forum - you need to know all your topics before reading the ideas.  Information is available on the site.

Dear fellow the tips for the new commers is that first of all they completed their 100 posts and learn knowledge about this forum and they should follow the rules of this forum and do not copy paste or spam the others post and always create a good content and do the good comments on the posts which are meaningful for others.

• +4 1

Hello Dear how are you..i hope you are so good..thank you for sharing good information..we have to give Some tips for beginners that can help them.we have to write a valuable comment for earning money.

Hello friends i am new here i am on my way to complete hundred post very soon i am very compassionate and i inspired from my friend he is also earning from crypto your post is very good i get very fruitfull info from here you are doing very well i am learning from my seniors like you thanks for guiding us

• Repor November 1Thank you for this information. This post explains the most important noes that must be followed by members, especially new members

Allah's plans are better than us !

There are too many posts that tell the same exactly, these are good tips but I have read at least ten more posts having the same said. Beginners should read the rules and start reading posts and it is better to write less new posts of their own unless they do that according to rules and have something exciting to report.

Not all newcomers know the rules and controls of the form so their work gets disrupted and they can't do anything good.  Trying to acquire all the given skills for the newcomers for rational work because it will prove to be very beneficial.  The success of the task comes by taking all the tips

Thank you buddy to giving some really helpful thought that you have in your mind so that others especially new members of this forum can really make it helpful to them. This really is a good content of how to be in this forum. Thank you for spending your valuable time for this post.

This is good, thank you for sharing this, I will love more new members to come across this post so that they will be enlighten more on how to post and get positive reputation.

My friend is very important and helpful for new members.  It explains what you need to do to succeed and make money and make a good profit.  You will also benefit if you post well here regularly so you will not have any problem

On 1/19/2021 at 11:23 PM, Tushar24 said:

Thank u my friend for sharing such an useful post .We can be able to get help from this post .Even the beginners can also achieve some knowledges if they might read it attentively .For a beginner he or she have to complete 100 posts first then they can be able to complete 20 posts per day.

@Tushar24 Thank you very much for your useful post. In my opinion, we need to read the forum rules and regulations properly. Otherwise we can't write post without violence. Cryptotalk don't accept your violation. I think you can understand it

• +2 1

The main tip that will definitely help you to make huge progress in this forum is to follow all rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and second the quality of your content should be very good in all respective.

• +2 1

Thank you very much dear friend for this useful post. It is really helpful for every new member. We should create such posts that help the new members. It is very easy to work here. Read the rules of the forum and keep these rules in mind when you will work here. In this way you can easily work on this site. I will advice new members if most of their Posts are deleting then they should focus on reading and learning.

@Michar1 dear friend rules are very important for every field . If we break the rules that you mention above then it is necessary that our account is banned from this forum. 

• +2 1

In order to start working in this forum, first of all we have to know the rules of the forum well and follow them.  Secondly, no unnecessary or useless topics can be created or commented in the forum.  Lastly, forum members should not be bothered about anything and should be friendly with everyone.

• +2 1

Hello Friend. This is valuable information and it seems to make sense. I want a little more. The author must remember that the topic should be presented in simple and understandable words in English or Russian. Follow forum standards. Thanks for your hard work and good luck

even if you are making new topics you should choose the more common topic and title and you should it right in the things with which most of people will be agreed.

I am in love with your post. Your assertion is very important for all the beginniners. If we can follow it as you stipulate, then we will be successful in this forum.

You should read all the contents of the senior so you can learn information from it.Your content should not be less than 100 words.You should not do more than 50 comments per day.You should not use public wifi.You should not copy from others.