Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

Greetings, @Michar1,  well said your topic is helpful. As a beginner we should must learn maximum as possible as we can. Because it is the root of surviving here with better knowledge. So later we become knowledgable and become helper for the newcomers obeviously. That's why i say to all of the newbies to remains obedient to their seniors. Furthermore abide by the forum rules. Wish you all the best guys.😍👍 @Isika456

Dear fellow all of your tips are very valuable for a beginner and you should follow the rules of this forum and after completing 100 posts you do 20 posts daily and 20K satoshies will be given to you and this forum is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and you can earn a lot of profit from it.

I totally agree with you, i think every begginer should read the rules first. If we want to make popular topic we need to investigate other popular topics, after that we need to chose subject. We shouldn't copy anything and every post must be created by ourselves.

Thank you for giving us this information.I am almost  new to this forum.  Although I read all the rules before starting work, I sometimes make mistakes while working. I have benefited a lot from reading your post. Because I must take care of these things, so that these mistakes are not made by me. When I go to type, I often make mistakes unknowingly. Then I have to read my reply again before submitting it. Because others, who will read my reply, may have problem understanding my words. Your post was helpful to me. Thanks again my friend. 

• +5 1

In case you are new to crypto discussion board then you definately need to follow the policies of crypto forum and work right here. And you have to see how you figure here.  Here you will paintings with assist from friends around you. Of path, you have to gift an amazing post.  Furthermore you may no longer be allowed to work right here.  To begin with you need to create a hundred posts to work right here then you can paintings right here as a member.

According to my experience the beginners should  read and follow policy of cryptotalk. Because foe every forum has rules that you have to must follow to being  a good member likes the organization like crypto.

Thanks for the post. I think this is a very valuable information and thanks for sharing it with us. I think we should move on without violating any rules . 

It will surely be useful and serve as a guidiance to the beginners,as a beginner you have to know more of the rules guiding the forum and also abide by them and try to make your post constructive,useful and educative,make sure you read and understand each topic. 

On 11/17/2020 at 11:38 PM, Michar1 said:

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Nice suggestions you have made up for beginners  mate..  Actually  most of the time beginners  doing this kind of mistake which lead them get punishment  and create wrong  topic mean do not use Capital  latter  is the common mistake  by beginner so they often  get warning for this reason.. 

Thanks brother for the amazing information. It will be helpful for the beginners as well as other members. It can be useful for them to rid od many issues they face. 

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information. I am a new member in this forum and this post has been very helpful to me, and I will stick to these tips.

Yes, my friend, I thank you for the advice that you provided, which helps us when we create topics or publications that are clear, useful and have new ideas so that we attract many members to read them and give them a good reputation and thus we can succeed in presenting our best

My friend, this is an important topic. Actually i'm also a beginner. But i can give some tips for those members who are called beginner. Crypto talk is a big platform. To work here you have to follow the rules and instructions carefully. Neither you will get banned. At first you have to post 100 comment to activate your account. Then you have to post 20 comments per day. Thank you.

On 11/17/2020 at 9:38 AM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

Thanks for the rules they are informative but you should also tell about the posts and what are dlrs in yobit section and what is average rating system of posts can comments counted as useful posts

Beginner will make the first 100 comments here for which they can make any kind of income then they will comment twenty times every day and at the end of the week they will get paid. This is a matter for the girls as well  The members will do the members and subtract them and they will comment under the topic that the pictures are going to know. If you don't know, you will know. This way they will gradually become senior members themselves.  Thanks

These are the rules for writing correct and attractive publications, and do not forget that personalizing your writing is very important to make your post attractive to others in order to get a good reputation.

27 minutes ago, Mansoor0 said:

These are the rules for writing correct and attractive publications, and do not forget that personalizing your writing is very important to make your post attractive to others in order to get a good reputation.

Yes rules are regulations in this formula are intended to be understandable and also use it against your self and protect your account by following the rules and regulation it is attractive for all new member. 

Thanks a lot for these advices these are really helpfull i have seen many members posting whole content in capital letters without knowing the fact that it is prohibited qithin this forum so your post will help these kind of peoples grow more and learn gealthy things to keep them secured 

I know that beginner will get all of these informations if they put a little more time in the 'About forum' section.But as this section is the most viwed one so here I wanna give some advices to the beginners as a junior member.So here I am-

1.At first don't rush on posting first 100posts.Some members think that there is some mandatory time frame for posting 100free post initially.But no,there is no time frame like that.

2.Don't open your yobit account at first.Just keep posting first 100posts and then take attempt to open the yobit account.

But i suggest not to do it yourself without help of anyone experienced.

3.Keep reading many topics.Gather knowledge before posting.

4.As here first 100 is free so try to spend your time more on creating each topic.Try to read more than posting.

5.React and rate all useful topics.Because rating is important in the fact of payment.So more rate posts in return your posts also will be rated.

6.Respect each others post comments and thought.Be hard working,be successful.

Best of luck beginners in this amazing platform.

Hello my friend, thank you for this wonderful information, and as a beginner I have benefited a lot from it, and beginners must follow this information in order to work on this wonderful site correctly. 

Thank you so much for such important tips.

I strongly agree with that copy-paste post. We should not copy-paste someone else's thoughts. It is forbidden here. People who try to copy-paste content must know that they can be banned at any moment because moderators strongly keep their eyes on such people.

Express your thoughts and you will be fine.

thanks dear for sharing your knowledge and a way to explain our content in a batter way of fourm and Trying to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto and gain knowledge about crypto and crypto related affairs 

I am very happy to read your post, why did you go to such a detailed review which can prove very beneficial for every junior.The government used to take birth in all the districts of the house till all the questions.But thank you very much because you have vibrated one thing very well.They do that when I implement the interview, I am going to benefit a lot from them. 

Thank you so much for sharing this useful information with us am sure that if the beginners calm their self down and read this post carefully am sure they will gain alot from this

Hi friends as a new member of cryptotalk currency platform try to make sure you follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make posts or comments that are important, useful and educative don't copy any bodies work try to make use of your knowledge and experience to make your own post in order to avoid been banned and also be hard working and dedicated to be able to achieve your goals in life