Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

Thanks for this wonderful article,i know it will surely be useful and serve as a guidiance to the beginners,as a beginner you have to know more of the rules guiding the forum and also abide by them and try to make your post constructive,useful and educative,make sure you read and understand each topic before commenting,work hard and you'll surely benefit from the hardwork,Goodluck!

Thanks for summarising to us some tips that can help beginners to succeed in this forum. Newbies and beginners should make sure they read the forum rules and regulations and abide by them always. 

Thanks dear, it's very helpful for beginners. These tips are mostly for those who is unaware from this site and they are confused for posting on good, ideal, and unique topics . I'm also  new here so these tips helps me to posting a good contents.

Good job👍

Very helping and informative tips for beginners. I consider myself a beginner. This post is helpful for even my own self. I am working here since two months. Still I think I am a new member.

I think This post explains the most important notes that must be followed by all of members,you have to read all the rules of this forum before to start working and you need to learn about posts,Exmple, complete 100 posts as a training and learning about this forum,not copy and paste to other,etc

There are some things to learned before choosing the crypto talk forum.first of all you must follow the rules and regulations provided by this forum.make posts which contains more then hindred characters and usefull data about topic.don not copy other posts and google data.

As a beginner, in my simple understanding,  The very good tips for a beginner is to obeyed with all rules and regulations guiding the forum and also all members must not copy and paste on the forum and also all members must obey the standing order of the forum

You have shared a good topic with us as beginners are increasing in the forum everyday and we all need to learn from topics like this. The forum rules is very important as a beginner who loves to be on this forum for long.  A beginner should understand all this basic rules before posting in the forum.

The first thing never fed up after doing 20 to 30 posts and never assume that you'll getting paid after 20 to 30 posts before verification. You must be paitent and stick with your posts and do posts whre you find interest. Don't post on suvh things whre you don't have experties or knowledge l. 

Thanks

First of All I will welcome all new members in this forum 

I want to give some advices to all of new members 

1.Kindly Don't do copy and paste here.If you will do that your account will banned

2.Make your own content which is helpfull and usefull for others 

3.Kindly choose the topic in which you have information because if you have information about that topic you can betterly suggest people 

4.This is best learning platform.Learn as much as you can

5.You can also earn by sharing valuebale content with others 

6.Always work with positive attitude.It will makes you successfull

• +1 2

I think the copy and paste and also double account is the one members should avoid by all means if they want there account to be safe and secure in the forum, and read not only the headings but also the content of the topic before replying

The beginners must read the rules of the platform and then follow them carefully, i think that this is the first step of success on this platform because violating these rules lead to warning points and banning your accounts, so be careful and wise.

• +3 1

I am new to this forum and I was very worried because I was having a hard time getting information. Your post is very useful for me and all the members. This post has helped me a lot and increased my knowledge a lot. Now I can do my job better. Thanks for helping new members with this great topic.

Actually we have to be careful in this site and we need to firstly go through the rules of this platform so that we can help our slf to be save in this platform,the most important thing here in the forum is nothing but to make sure we read our rules of this platform

• Useful or interesting 1

These informative words are usefull but i add something in it to make it more useful before you start working and you need to learn about posting and froum you need to learn don't copy paste for other members .write amazing and unique post before posting comment in the forum and read all the comment and you will get information about the platform thanks for you guys and best of luck 💞🌹

• +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

Thank you for sharing this info with us. This is a very important topic for all new members. Yes you say it right that before making any post we should first do research on that topic and then create the post.

Hello everyone. Hare are some tips again that can make us to be successful in crypto talk forum. You need to lay a knowledgeable background to your self, by making some research on how to create useful information to the forum, and also follow the rules and regulations guiding this great forum.

Thanks so much for showing care to the newbies, your post is really valuable and I am certain that most members would definitely benefits from this post .

It's helping for the newbie and dear friends thanks for the sharing information and some good members are available in this platform because he shared crypto internal information and its helpful to me and all new members. So again thanks

Thanks for sharing these guidelines, they can help many newbies to creat good content. All these mentioned points should be read and understood completely and when one making a post he should kept these tips in mind and apply them all. 

• +3 1

Tips for beginners, as a beginner i will start by asking you to follow the necessary aspect so that you will be free from the platform, first of all you need to follow the rules and regulations guiding the platform, second ensure there are no plagiarism in your posts, do not cheat, ensure you make your posts completed daily and avoid abusive worlds in your posts

Thank you so much for such an amazing and informative content. It really helps the people who are new in this forum.if you are new in this forum you should make hundred posts first then 20 posts Daily.and first condition is that you have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum don't copy paste and do your work with very carefully.

As a new comer , i feel good in this opportunity. Because i get large opportunity to express my gratitude to all the forums or topics . It helps to think and write about certain topic. So we can improve our knowledge and thinking capacity with effortless job

Thank you my friend for these post is very important and helpful for new members.it is expline what you have to do to succeed and earn money and make good profits 

• +1 1