Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

Thank you dear mate.Your post is verry helpful for every member of cryptotalk.I am a new member and I am on the road of finishing the 100 post first.I can learn many things from your post and it is beneficial for my psoting.

Thank you for your suggestions Buddy.All points that you mentioned are very important and if we follow the rules and regulations of the forum while creating posts these all points will surely be covered.So I want to say that everyone and every newbie should focus to follow the rules and regulations and never violate any rules then there work will surely be appreciated.

• +1 1

Thank you these are great information for newbies. My suggestion for newbies is they should read the rules first so they can understand how things here. Your posts is explain too many thing but if they read the rules it will be better for them. Most of the newbies getting banned because they won't read the rules and making copy paste posts without doing research. We should all do our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the other members. If we do that we won't get banned.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Hello, mate you shared a good information for us it's appreciate able information every one should follow these steps while making the value able post. I noticed some spammers those are copying others posts. Some members use very bad type of font size that is not fair, in Mobile view this have to be moved left and right to read it and every body feels unhappy and difficulty while reading it and ultimately give negative reputation.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi there my friend. Thanks for the informations that you have shared. They are really useful especially for beginners. As long as the new members keep obeying these rules and post interesting stuff, they shouldn't worry about any warning points or their reputations. Have a nice evening

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thanks for this wonderful tips,this steps are  informative and useful for newbies.it would help and guide beginners and also  into making constructive and meaningful publications.this step would be helpful and supportive and it builds confidence in the crypto forum 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The work you have done on this topic is wonderful, I hope it helps many beginners to stay here and that they take it well into account when commenting or posting something here

• +1 1

Yeah @Michar1. Well said. I got everything about in my first two day and succesfully applying everything that i have to do. Really this forum is so enjoyable not only for earning but learning also. This post will help every beginners to understand this forum so much. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Thank you, dear, for this important and wonderful information, as the distinguished publication explains many notes to us. We must follow this information, especially the junior members. We must learn in order to benefit and benefit from everyone happy daily

On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

@Michar1 yeah bro this is much informative for me I think for every number of Crypto Talk. Yeah it is helpful for me I will apply I these all things in which your post add in my topics and reactions in another post. I will add all these tricks I mean you said add image in your post I will post inshallah. Thank You for your instruction. 🥰

• +1 1

I think, I am a member.  And I'm not a beginner, but I rush to read such publications whenever I see them, and I always try to know all the advice so that I can know everything about cryptocurrency because there is always information we don't know, we know all about our work.  We have to hurry to know something so that we do not have to face loss.

spme tips for beginners that can help peopel , i think that maybe right maybe wrong but i will tell you a lot of that just read my comment , It's my personal opinion that as new members they say learning never stops so we are here to learn as well as make money the only thing that makes you believe is there is no limit to what you can achieve matters. so that all i have about what you asked brother , so good luck for evevry buddy .

A topic should be made with much precise information as possible, but not lesser than a good amount of words that build some discussion for other Users and does not becomes a wall of text else people will not find interest in it.

Make your topic in a way that can be easily read and as long it follows Forum Rules and Guidelines for that particular section from where it is going to be created.

Also hence the fact that images worth more than 1000 words so use them wisely 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, basically.  Of course it will be helpful for new members.  I want to tell you some tips for my new members to be good members in this forum. Before you start working you need to read all the rules of this forum and before you post anything in this forum you need to learn about all your posts and forums and read all the comments and so on.  You will find information about the forum.

Thanks for placing that reminder as it would helping a lot of new people like me. In this forum rules are to be respected and taken as the most important. However, I feel placing a single word or two on bold shouldn't be an offence, it's only a way of showing that we are emphasis or referring them.

very good topic, since with this you help beginners a lot not to make mistakes in this forum as well as to respect the rules and thus avoid points of warnings or the prohibition of the account

Hello everyone, according to my experience in cryptotalk, before starting to make publications, we must be very clear with the rules of the forum and we must also try to follow the people with the greatest reputation and experience, to serve as a guide, to carry out our work in the right way.

Thanks for this . By sharing this amazing post you enhance our knowledge about our working in this forum . We should follow these tips and don't break the rules of this forum . Again thanks

We want to know a lot about tips that can help newcomers. We think that if you can do something good here, you can get a lot of good things because there are a lot of ideas to post and comment.  We are working and can post well because here we can work in a better way. Say we have learned something good here. I hope we can learn a lot more.

@Michar1 Obviously, it's true that we need to create attractive posts with good quality contents which are useful and informative about crypto opportunities, concepts, and ideas that can help other forum members to experience analyzing cryptocurrency market movement to make daily steady profits through crypto trading and investing

download (32).jpg

Hey mate, thanks for your long post about beginner tips that can help, yes your post are very good because you mention necessary thing we must do this everyday if we want to build our profile in this forum. In this forum newbie are not doing well, so newbie must use this tips so that they can learn from cryptocurrency in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a new member of the forum I am still researching to post about topics and reading it before posting replay topics on any topic can result in accurate feedback.  Read each topic carefully and if the topic is understood then it becomes easy to post replay topics.  Copy and paste should be avoided in the forum and it is possible to create good topics through research.

Yes exactly friend thank you very much for giving such an impressive information for long time existence of newbies and other members.we must follow the rules.we should give due respect to our fellows.we must give reputation to members who deserves it.

This in a valuable incredibly high-quality and useful, uniquely for beginners in this exciting field. In addition, the ally have got to key in and come off in every parts of the forum and expect for facilitate if he wants it.

Thank you, my friend, for these wonderful tips that all members, not just beginners, must abide by, so that they can continue to work within this forum and publish everything useful and be able to avoid the warning and then the ban