Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mridul Rahman

Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum

On 11/17/2020 at 4:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan". I don't understand how these ranking works. These are not in the forum ranking topic. I hope the seniors know about this. So please make me clear about it. Hoping for the answers.

@Mridul Rahmanthese have been an element of confusion for many members myself inclusive, the ranking on the forum is somehow different on some members profile. 

• +2 1

Ranking determine how much post you have done this means some amount of post were prescribed for such rank as you can't be awarded rank A or B until you have require post.

• +1 1

The ranking system is based solely on your number of posts. So as posts increases, you move closer to a higher rank. There is no need to be repetitive, all you need to know about that is in here 👇

On the other hand, you might wish to change your ranking name on your profile just as few members and myself as you mentioned in the top of the thread by editing your 'Member title' as it appears of your profile edit.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I also not know about this arrangement but when it was completed 300 participants changed from a blessing to a member but the order does not change the value of the capital acquired, all of us earns money like all members.

The ranking system of the forum is not a problem you should try to focus on things that are more important but if you want to know about the ranking system then you need to follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum and read it very well you will surely understand what it means and how it work 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have seen it too and first time I was confused, but my assumption is that people, who have high rank can change it displaying name in some way or admins give these ranks to the most useful users 

You can change the name of your rank to whatever you like. This is in the profile settings as an option, so you are also free to change your rank name to something else. But it doesn't that your rank changed. There are also some dots that give you your actual rank.

• +2 1

@Mridul Rahman Your ranking in the CryptoTalk forum depends on the number of posts that you have written in the forum. The more posts you have, the higher your ranking in the forum becomes. I wish you good luck and reach the highest rank in CryptoTalk.

Edited by Moaz
  • Useful or interesting 2

I am think these are asked by the members and given to them after the forum was agreed. I am not see an option where to change the title so I am think this is manual by the moderators to give a good description to someone according to what they are done so far in the forum. Or it could be from an event that given this title.

• +1 1

Bro there is no ranking system in the forum when you joined it there are people are equal in the forum everyone ranked by his all posts which he put.i only have this information so am sorry i have no other information

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 1:09 PM, magd said:

Some people change the default titles for the ranks that were set by the forum administration and this is not good. It is great to see the file order escalate thanks to the useful posts that we do without our interference, so I advise you to keep your default rank

Oh, so this happens? I have seen someone having Legendary title and not meeting the requirements for this. Perhaps this is a bad way some people will try to cheat themselves into campaigns with a higher rank then and may risk getting banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

Rank system is very nice, I look at it as an admission that you are doing well on this forum , the higher your rank is the more motivated you should be. It means that you have been here for a wile and your existence and participation is evaluated. Not everything has to be financial my friends , giving credit to members is also nice gesture. 

• +1 1

Membership in the forum is promoted depending on the number of posts they make, and there is no relation to any reputation points in promoting membership as other forums. What is counted in the promotion is the number of posts only

On 11/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

Hello everyone. As i joined this forum a month ago i have noticed most of the things of this forum. But i don't understand exceptional ranking system. I have seen in "about forum" section the rankings according to number of posts. I found some of the ranking exceptional like "Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan". I don't understand how these ranking works. These are not in the forum ranking topic. I hope the seniors know about this. So please make me clear about it. Hoping for the answers.

These word are used by Senior rankers who named them self after getting to Senior member ranks. So you don't need to confuse  these are the words or title they put in their profile  for looking cool. 

I suggest you to work hard and get the senior member rank then change  place a cool name on your profile. For this keep working and following the rules. This forum is fill with great opportunities. You will harvest good earning here. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/17/2020 at 11:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

Hello everyone. As i joined this forum a month ago i have noticed most of the things of this forum. But i don't understand exceptional ranking system. I have seen in "about forum" section the rankings according to number of posts. I found some of the ranking exceptional like "Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan". I don't understand how these ranking works. These are not in the forum ranking topic. I hope the seniors know about this. So please make me clear about it. Hoping for the answers.

Actually, you can customize your rank in this forum, you just need to go in your profile and changed the title of your profile. But I don't think it could be helpful for us, it is just a title and you won't received anythingm from it even you have name yourself a good one.

• +2 1

Ranking system in cryptotalk forum is simple and slated or arrange in hierachial order for easy comprehension. First you need to understand and know the whole nomenclature of the ranks.

With clear illustration from moderators

IMG-20201216-WA0007_1.jpg.9ded6d7af82846d3af676a5c42180754.jpg you will find easy to understand any thing related to the ranks in this forum

Edited by Guru2050

This ranking depends on the number of posts and the more posts you have, the higher your rank, without this having to do with the reputation or payment system
 The first time you join the forum, your rank is beginner, then when you increase the number of your posts, you become a member, and so on.

As mentioned Staff team provided a list of the current Forum Rankings already at About Forum section.

Nontheless you are able to change yours because there's an option at this forum engine control panel (IPBoard) that allows Users to change their titles as they want.

There's also options that setup ranks properly based on specific amount of posts including adding / replacing ranks with different default names.

Staff team can also specify additional ranks if they want to.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

When a new member join this forum he got brand new after making 20 pots rank will upgrade to newbie. After completing 100 posts rank will upgrade to Jr. Member after completing 300 post rank will upgrade to member. And so on. 

Hello my friend. Members in this forum are arranged according to posts and interactions, and you can read the rules and understand that well my friend. This does not affect your earnings.

2 minutes ago, Ram96 said:

Hello my friend. Members in this forum are arranged according to posts and interactions, and you can read the rules and understand that well my friend. This does not affect your earnings.

l do agree with your opinion my dear, l think everybody must read the rules of forum before joining here. That is why this is more important than earnings as you above mentioned. Everybody should help each other for learning something new about forum, but more than that for doing that there is special section on our forum.

I think you mean a forum member, my friend. This is related to the amount of posts this member posts. It is categorized as such; the more posts it is ranked the higher its rank

Okay..  the ranking system is associated with your progress as in start u are ranked as newbies so far as u make progress and you have always been seen with useful post than no doubt u get your rank going up but still there is no extra payment as everyone is equal here and those who created good content always respect

I think there could be some ranks given that were honorable and these members probably at a point did something very good for the forum to deserve a special rank. I am not sure if this is editing the name of the rank in a way as I haven't found this option. If it is I won't change mine though.

• +1 1