What did you learn? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

First  of all  I appreciate  you  it's a good  topic  to  discuss ..

Now to be  honest m sharing  my personal  reason to be  the  part  of crytpotalk  and that  was  earning  I want  to  achieve  success  on this  platform  but  now  m also  improving my communication skills and trying  to built  self confidence  

I am learning a lot from this forum. Different types of topics are discussed here so I have learned different things from here, which will not end there. From here I was able to learn English well.  I have good experience in English. Now I can speak English well. The weakness I had in myself has diminished so I can say that I have learned English very well..

23 hours ago, Rusev440 said:

I will recommend you to the topic of my friend in this forum.  Here is the link where you can learn how to invest your talk token in yobit invest box👇

Invest and you will be earnings 1%daily of your capital.

Thanks for providing me with this link. I will visit the link and learn how to invest my talk token so that I will be earning 1% of my capital daily.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

According to my opinion much of the people joined this forum just fir earning not for learning. We have to become creative and make some topics and make easy way for the new members. By working on this forum we can enhance our communication skills and also english. We gain alot of knowledge about the cryptoworld by working on this forum.

I am a new user being a new user my opinion crypto talk is best for us Because they increase our knowledge and give us money.wo do comments on different posts crypto talk and get money.

• +1 1

Hello guys yes mate I am agree with you here so many members are joining not to learn only forearm first of all you should have and creative mind for earning if you only came here for learning and you are not following all the rules and regulation and you don't have creative mind you can't anything from this platform so for earning you have to learn all the things what the platform is saying and what the forum is about so first of all learn all the things then go for earn...

Joining this forum feels like getting a scholarship, studying for free and getting lots of benefits, you can learn everything here, everything is provided, you just have to choose to enter the sub forum you want, trading, forex, crypto, tutorials and so on. it all depends on your interest.

signbot (1).gif

Usually working on crypto platforms I have gained enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to get high quality commenters and how to trade or invest and also have enough ideas about different exchangers.

A good idea deserves to be completed .. In this forum daily, there is something new to learn so how if we want to know the outcome of a week .. When we publish what we learn here, we get a good reputation and interested followers, and we give the forum its right ..

I missed an early notification to your topic my friend cause in quote you were suppose to start my user name with capital g,OK let's get to the topic.

Personally I have learnt a lot of things about crypto in this forum including how to interact with others,I have also improved much in my English vocabulary,not just that I have also benefitted much in terms of earnings therefore, my advice to newbies is to stay focused in their work,respect rules while as one another and you will see the benefits too.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, personally, I am learning every day, with reading each publication something new is learned, in my case, I am fascinated by everything that has to do with the world of cryptocurrencies and in this forum I have been able to discover many ways to invest your money, in which exchange they can be traded, in which wallet they can be stored, which currency can be exchanged and get a profit, among other information and news of interest.

• +1 1

Crypto talk is a great learning platform.  You can learn a lot from here.  Since entering this forum, I have learned how to post well, how to invest, how to trade, etc.  You can register in this forum and keep learning and earn a lot

Hey mate, you ask a good question what we learn in this forum. I learn in this forum about trading, that is most important thing in my life. We all know trading is the only way to earn good amount of profit. Now still we are learning about cryptocurrency and we are thankful to cryptotalk forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

I learned very much from crypto talk. 

First of all my English speaking and writing is improved so much .

Second my vocabulary and spelling mistake are improved .

Third I got so much knowledge from crypto.

Honestky speaking,most of the members here are to earn. They can also learn while earning though. I like your idea. If people focus on giving atleast one knowledge about what they have learnt everyday thats a lot of information and it can help you grow in this cryptoworld wildly.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 2:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

Yes, it is true that most people in the forum come for money, so they do not succeed in working without a forum and are banned
Working in the forum is not only for money, but also must be learned in order to benefit from the money that will be provided

About learning it's very important to have information and knowledge to start with easy basic in crypto currency and don't need to ask all the Times, and the forum is the best place for that any one can use it

I am also new member and i join this forum last 20 days and now  i elarn by this forum many thing i can say that i have the knowledge how to work in this forum how to withdraw By this forum what is the trading forum What is yiubit i learn by the seniors in this forum I am learning by reading comments by the seniors i  am spending much time in this forum to read all the posts and comments and i have knowledge about the forum and i am enjoying this forum.

Really thoughtful post thank you so much for this. I have just almost 2 month experience on this platform. I am still taking my baby steps to know more and more about the different cryptocurrencies as well as the strategies involved in trading. The first ever trading I had started is on talk tokens. I haven't really learnt much. but with consistent effort and learning experience should be able to gain more from the experience and knowledge shared by the other users. So let's together build each other up.

I learn that, you know better about pandemic covid 19 in the current situation for anyone everywhere there is unemployment.

for the unemployed person cryptotalk is very good platform for every body for earning money.

I'm a new user. But I have learnt many things from here. I have learned about cripto currency. Also learned about cripto forum. The informative posts helped me to gain some more knowledge. Sometimes they helps me to many unknown things. 

• +2 1

There is a lot of learning here that we can get from this forum specially when it comes about cryptocurrencies or crypto world. This forum gives a lot of ideas of how the trading and investing works and what or when it is the time that we must invest or trade our cryptocurrency which is very helpful to us to make our money grow more. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I am trying to learn everything through the forum about cryptocurrencies. I did not know that it contains all this useful information. It is reputable.

True, you are right, there is a common factor between us, either profit from the forum or knowledge for me I want to achieve it together because without profit you will not be able to continue in digital currencies. In the beginning we were looking for knowledge a lot, but now it is time to make profits.

We can't say that most of the members are here to just make money

Without access to knowledge, money cannot be accessed. This is an important equation, and whoever wants to succeed will adhere to it

We are looking for important knowledge and information that will make us money

• +2 1