What did you learn? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Thank you my friend for this wonderful topic, most of the participants in this forum are not for learning but for gain and I am against it as this forum provides a lot of useful information as well as learning English very skillfully and in both cases we will earn. Then why don't we take advantage? 

I have learnt many things from this site like trading and learning about cryptocurrencies It helped me a lot that how I able to make money from cryptocurrency.

When I subscribe to Crypto Talk, I update what I've learned, what trading and investing mistakes I've made, what I've lost, what I've gained, what sites, wallets, and currencies I've previously invested in, and now we try to profit from those with the news and benefit the newcomers, and appreciate you.

we have learnt many things since we started crypto. it is a solid workplace to earn money with only using tactics. you do not need a certificate or a recommendation for them to earn more. earning can also be done if we can make others join using our refers as well.

We will always find someone who participates in this forum for for-profit purposes only.
But I noticed that many topics are useful and really fill the time, when I find new information I search in-depth after I read the comments on the topic here.
I learned really cool new things and I still haven't completed the month on the forum.

Hello my friend
Most members and they are here to learn and make money
I had a great curiosity to know what the co-co-coin was the first time I hear about her and still a long front way to learn about her much
I wish everyone a good luck with the realization of dreams

According to my opinion.I have learned many more lessons from here. That's why i have many information about Bitcoin and currencies.

Otherwise, my writing speed on English will improve.

My knowledge skills will also be improve.So,

It is the best platform for learning.

Hello my friend, there are many members joining the forum to gain knowledge, learn to trade cryptocurrencies and earn these currencies, and there are also those who want to earn money only, but everyone gets to learn everything about cryptocurrencies and work with them..

Here we have learned many things. We have learned about new currencies. Views of people about digital world and much more. Here we have learned how to earn online

Couple of days ago i have joined this forum and its my start so in these few day i got much information about this from and the way to work here also i got knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. Some people motivated me to work with patience. I will get many more through this forum