What did you learn? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Most of members didn't join the forum to learn unfortunately they are here just to earn

i agree with you we need to be creative here and we need to share some useful topics

to be honest i started to be actif here two days ago and i already learned good things

and heard good news about crypto field

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

34 minutes ago, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

Yes dear you are right these two are the main reason that people are here on this forum.

I learn many things to day I learn some basic things about mining.

And still don't know the airdrops .

Dear @mwanganisw9 share your information about airdrops.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

@Mwangi I think also its important you are able to understand what you are suppose to do in the forum and I think your idea is clean and clearn and thank you so much because by sharing , we can even show that the forum we are actually being educated there is good information to it, that is helping us really much

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

I learned a lot of things here in crypto talk and one of the most important thing I learned here is about the way of trading and holding to have a better earnings in just a short span of time.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

As for me I learned about crypto currency and how it operate but unfortunately I join this platform to earn and also be able to pay my bills.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

When I subscribe to Crypto Talk, I post what I learned, what mistakes I made in trading and investing, what I lost, what I won, what platforms I use, wallets, and what currencies have I invested in previously and now we strive to benefit from those with the news and benefit the beginners and thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I assume additionally its important you are able to understand what you're assume to do inside the forum and I suppose your idea is easy and clearn and thank you a lot due to the fact through sharing , we will even show that the forum we're absolutely being knowledgeable there is good records to it, that is assisting us truly lots

• +2 1

Actually I join this platform to earn but at the end l have learned about some following content which include the rules and regulation, how to avoid been banned, how to relate on specific topics, i gain knowledge about crypto currency and lastly i have meet new friends.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

16 hours ago, Rusev440 said:

. I have learn how to invest in yobit invest box.

I will like you to guide me on how to invest my talk token in yobit invest box because I heard that is profitable.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Honestly, most of the new members joined this forum, not t learn but to earn money because most of the topics that I have read from them I all about how they could earn from this forum. Well, we cannot blame them if that is their purpose of joining this forum because that is their life and that is what they want, but you know what it would be worth it if you consider fist how could you gain knowledge first before earning money. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I learn  in a lot  of things from this extraordinary forum. the main thing I learned here is about the method of exchanging and holding to have a superior income in a limited ability to focus time and I join this stage to acquire and furthermore have the option to cover my tabs. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

When i join the crypto three days ago i think this site only give me a lot of money. But i join the cryptotalk its give me more learning about new topics, useful information , best English and many other useful thing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I'm not a older one on this forum and I'm just learning and earning from this forum that I'm just learning from just beginner section and it is giving a lot of knowledge about crypto world and crypto currency and new one i know about crypto talk token and I'm thinking over to know about crypto bounties and airdrops in future.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone I learn a lot of things with crypto talk is the amazing platform where you get to share your experience with each other it will help you get to know some many opportunities on how to invest huge amount of money so crypto is the way forward to a success 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

This forum has taught me a lot about Airdrops but the truth is this has been really something beautiful for me because I have learnt of a new thing that actually does work so for me its really important and we should continue with it and be able to work and be sure to develop that right of everything we need to build and continue building something that works for everybody the good thing is that we need to keep on following strategies that are right

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes you are right and absolutely right and we have come here for different reasons but the main purpose is to learn and earn . And this forum is perfect to learn and get earning. And we can increase our knowledge, skills and income day by day.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 11/14/2020 at 2:29 PM, hani20980 said:

Most of members didn't join the forum to learn unfortunately they are here just to earn

i agree with you we need to be creative here and we need to share some useful topics

to be honest i started to be actif here two days ago and i already learned good things

and heard good news about crypto field

I think we should balance it up we can't just put our concentration on earnings and abandon the knowledge available it means we are not preparing our selves for a better tomorrow because earnings can finish but knowledge gained can't flee from our minds and can help in our properties in crypto world.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

By spending time in this forum, I learned that their are lots of different cryptocurrency available in the market, I also learn about other ways of earning crypto. I really enjoy my stay in this forum because I found a better way to spend my extra time. Reading different opinions and experiences shared by other users in their adventure in crypto is really inspiring.

• +3 1

I am not agree with you because most of the people came here for earning and also they can gain knowledge but not is the real reason is gaining knowledge. If cryptocurrency was totally of For paying i think only a few members will stay with cryptocurrency

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In fact, I am here not only for earning, as I learned many things about encryption, trading and investing, and this forum is the first site from which I gained my experience, so beginners should take advantage of it to learn and not just to earn

It has been a great pleasure and experience since I joined this platform I've learnt a lot in terms of knowledge of cryptocurrencies which/when/ how to invest and also this site helps in improving ones writing skills

• +1 1

I most confessed.  I initially joined this platform for earning purpose,  bit as I get to read and understand people comments,  I start to develop interest in online investment and cryptocurrencies.  I am also learning more about BTC

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

We are all fortunate to find our self here , our number one priority should be how to contribute a quality content and learn  what we don't know from others with that we can all grow the forum together.

I've been here for a few days
There is a large amount of information that I have obtained
Crypto technologies, trading and investing
I would like to obtain more information and avoid mistakes while doing my trading

• +1 2