What did you learn? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Thank you for your topic. Important, my friend. We are working here to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and also to gain money. It is imperative that we learn and educate people and explain the mistakes that we make to avoid them and learn from them.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, most of the people must participate for money, but in fact there are many things we learned in this wonderful forum, and our participation with other friends gives us more learning and knowledge. 

• +2 1

Knowing the work and knowing the conditions is essential for a person to succeed in this forum, and adherence to the rules is important and everyone should avoid mistakes so as not to be banned 
Good day for everyone

You're absolutely right with your ascerssion, unfortunately very few people join the platform to post content alone, the primary objective of most people here is to earn, but we should not base our interest on earning alone, we also  have to focus and learn how to post and development a relevant post and comment as well

Dear friend, all of us on this platform are present for a specific reason, one of which is learning and one of which is to gain information about digital currencies, and the other seeks to make money, and I think that we should strive to acquire information and knowledge and become effective and positive people in this platform.

Thank you, dear, I think that the majority here are for the same reasons for good profit, achieving our goals and getting a better life, and that will only be achieved with more knowledge and useful information in the world of cryptocurrency.

According to my experience as a new member on Cryptotalk, i learnt to read the rules and follow it restrictly to avoid being banned for breaking it. Also respecting senior member follow them to learn from them. Also there is always a lot to be learnt, so patience is my weapon.

I learned how to participate in this forum, it is my first day on it, and I also learned the rules of this community, and I am eager to see my account full of cryptocurrencies, and I hope everyone will get what he deserves 

In fact, I am working on this forum for both, learning and getting money even if it is relatively little, but it is great to learn and win at the same time and as for learning, I got a lot more information about cryptocurrencies here than anywhere else.

• +3 1

Certainly my friend, whatever we do, it is important to gain information and learn, and the most important thing is to pass on this information and pass on what we have learned to others, we will be keen to implement this matter.

I'm not an experienced member of this forum, and I'm only learning and earning from it. I'm only learning from the beginner section, and it's providing me with a wealth of information about the crypto world and crypto currency. I'm also learning about crypto talk token, and I'm considering learning about crypto bounties and airdrops in the future.

thanks friend for sharing this information i learned from your post before read your post i not know about these information so your post cause to increase my knowledge and other members also hope so next also you share best that increase our information.

This forum represents for me the first stop and the first step in the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, as it made me learn about the world of cryptocurrencies in the right way.

Here I have learned a lot of knowledge and earn some money at the same time, so I like this forum very much and it was not my goal for money

Thank you, my friend, for this post. Learning is a beautiful thing that makes you see the world in another way. The coding forum is a beautiful thing that makes us enter the core of encrypted currencies and understand how they work and trade in them. Being part of the world of technologies in addition to increasing experience in the English language

• +3 1

Indeed, I think that most of those who joined the forum, myself included. They joined for the sake of money, but with the days you discover that you benefit from the many wonderful information about encryption and that you gain great knowledge about it, so we must employ it in our next topics.

Hello there greetings I hope everyone OK reading this post first of all I have to your answered your question is I did not learn anything before I come to this forum I learn about this forum is that we can

I learn lot of things about cryptotalk. Crypto talk will teach us about cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and yobit account. About this topic we can learn.

Hello every one, been me in cryptotalk forum I learn many things on internet like how to tipe fast and also how to write on internet that will benefits others

In fact, as a new member, I became able to express my opinion clearly and learned how to discuss and present topics, and I was able to understand the topic of crypto currencies more clearly, and we do not forget that my language has become better and stronger.

I'm a new member here .. What I liked most about this forum is that it enables you to learn and gain experience as well as earn a little money .. I wait and learn patiently and when I feel able, I will share with you more useful information .. Good luck to everyone .

I'm not a more seasoned one on this gathering and I'm simply taking in and procuring from this discussion that I'm simply gaining from just novice area and it is giving a ton of information about crypto world and cryptographic money and new one I think about crypto talk token and I'm thoroughly considering to think about crypto bounties and airdrops in future.

There are so many things to learn on this site. But I am still learning a lot from this site. Since I am new to this forum, I have not yet learned all the contents of this site. But I'm still learning. I want to learn more from this site that I don't know much about. Thank you for letting me say my words.

I learned many experiences and many experiences that will benefit me in the future . Learning needs a lot of patience and will in order to achieve dream and learn well

Working in this forum enables us to learn a lot of things with which we can earn money and learn things with which we can earn more money. Thank you for this forum. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that trying to gain a lot of knowledge and knowledge in this forum will ultimately lead to profits, so do not put in front of you the idea of making money in the first place, but strive to gain experience and learn from the mistakes of others, and you will be able to achieve profits better.

• +2 1