What did you learn? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I have learned a lot about cryptocurrencies since I joined this wonderful forum. The information we get here is invaluable. My English has improved a lot thanks to working here. I have gained a lot of writing skills, dialogue skills and respect for others.

Yes you are right.This forum has taught me a lot about Airdrops but the truth is this has been really something beautiful for me because I have learnt of a new thing that actually does work so for me its really important and we should continue with it and be able to work and be sure to develop that right of everything we need to build and continue building something that works for everybody the good thing is that we need to keep on following strategies that are right.

Greetings everyone if you want to talk about most of the members here my post will not end. Every person has his own. We have to advise people while they are doing what they want. I have seen many topics talking about this matter and my writings have been published in all of them.

It cannot be denied that many people here earn some money, but there are two types of them: people looking for money only and people looking for knowledge and money at the same time. I learn a lot from the trading section, frankly.

Thank you for this wonderful question I learned a lot about encrypted currencies and how these currencies will become a way to facilitate dealings with all its forms and learned that I put my first goal is to learn and earn the knowledge before thinking about money and not surrendered and followed up

• +2 1

I've learned a lot of things here in fact I came to earn money, but I know every day there's something like reading carefully search for any topic you want to publish carefully and helping others is very important and my English is improving day after day.

My friend, the forum is not dedicated to work. You work, make money and learn a lot about cryptocurrencies at the same time, and you can also teach others what you know. The benefits of this forum cannot be limited to one option.

The truth is that the vast majority of us are presented with this forum as a page to earn money so when we get here we believe that we can only do that, but we know that this is not so this forum is not another page of the bunch this is a platform that ns provides many benefits and opportunities that we have to take advantage of and value a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It wasn't long before I was here maybe at first my goal was to make money but now I find on this site a lot of fun and useful information and benefit from different opinions and experiences I am very grateful to be here

Well, my friend, I learned a lot from this wonderful platform, such as the use of information and a lot of knowledge. In my opinion, we must work more on this platform to benefit the largest possible number of members. All of us are friends.

I will like you to control me on the most proficient method to put my discussion token in yobit contribute box since I heard that is beneficial.

I have learned in this forum that topics of interest should be published, how to gain positive reputations, to value the work of others, also about Crypto currencies, which is the best to invest and the experiences of members who have time and who They share their successes and failures when starting to invest, it has helped me think about where to direct my future investments.

• +2 1

To be honest, the majority of the new users entered this platform not to learn but to make money, since most of the topics I've read from them are all about how they can earn money from this forum. We can't fault them if that's their motivation for entering this platform since that's their existence and what they desire, so you know what? It'd be worth it if you consider first how you might learn knowledge.

Dear Friend
A great idea in principle, but as a beginner, we should not start publishing until we have read most of the content posted in the forum in order to learn about the previously discussed topics and avoid their recurrence.
As beginners, we can ask questions provided that these questions are serious and are on the mind of most beginners and asking these questions will bring benefit to many members

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I learned a lot of things in this forum, first I learned trading and also learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and ways to invest them in addition to earning money and starting to trade profits.

• +2 1

I see that most people may join only to get money, and herein lies the problem, this type of people will try to publish without paying attention to the published content or to use fraudulent methods and circumvent the rules only to obtain financial returns.
So even if the goal is money, you must master what you do in order to preserve your gains and not be subject to prohibitions or warning points.

• +4 1

I have been learning a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and learning since I have joined the Cryptotalk forum. I would like to tell you that I wasn't known by anything about Cryptocurrency before joined this forum. I came here for earning, but spending a little time, I got that this forum is also useful for the learning and now I have a great knowledge that I have learned from here.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

yes we earn and learn the information and knowledge of the many things and such useful material share with them. so why we should left it or do not share to the relatives and best friends, it give the earning in the talk token. and like or good rating of the post give the 200 satoishi.

Become a part of this forum to learn cryptocurrency trading from this forum. I'm here to take advantage of this forum. I want to gain experience in investing and make money by publishing posts.

It will be an attractive idea to share our information and experience, and thus contribute to increasing the forum’s activity and enriching it with more information and distinctive ideas.

To be honest I joined this forum for the purpose of earning because I have a financial problem with my family so I join so that I can earn and help myself finnancially,  anyway I haven't started getting my payment yet because I'm still on my free 100 posts.

You are absolutely right, my friend. Sharing what we learned here is useful to all of us. As for me, I joined this platform a few days ago, so I will talk about my humble experience. In a few days, I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them. I learned patience and caution, and I understood the rules of the platform well. I hope to be able to Submit everything I can here.

Really wonderful words ... For me, I came to this forum to gain information and experience related to the world of cryptography and digital currencies ... and what I have learned for this moment is that we must, as a start, adhere to the rules of the forum and respect and create new topics in addition to many ideas related to digital currencies and I try to learn more.

As we know , we all are learning something new to achieve something better . This forum is proved to be  helpful for me .because  I learn about worlds digital currency,  investment opportunities  and it has also reduce grammatical mistake and improves my learning skills . Thank you cryptotalk 

Yes, my friend, you are completely right that these are the main reasons for the presence of people in this forum, but in terms of me, before anything I try to learn a lot from experience to be a successful person

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2