What did you learn? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, my friend, we cannot deny that many members entered the forum with the aim of reaping cryptocurrencies and obtaining money, but we do not deny the interest and the information we obtain about cryptocurrencies and trading

Really happy to be with you, because I entered to earn money to pay my household expenses and through this platform I became aware of things that I was not aware of and I am constantly learning about other things as well, as I opened my eyes and see the bigger picture of the basic things in encryption, so here I have learned a lot from you. All of them and I began to see several departments and became well experienced in this field, thanks to you and after all this I got paid while I was in my house, I earned money and knowledge.

Edited by دودو
  • +2 1

I liked your words. On my part, I will publish what I learn on a weekly basis, but there is a problem that we are in the beginners section and I think that the ideas discussed here are somewhat limited and there are ideas that have been proposed before and repeated, so there are people who are difficult to do because they are beginners, but we are here to help each other and provide our opinions to each other

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right..but I regret to say that 90% of the people are here to make money only..I am a beginner, but I will try to learn mining and coding and I will provide the knowledge to whoever needs .. I wish success to all

I have learn a lot of thing that one can  used in the platform  to discharge duties in and out  of the forum and how to invest in the forum and get better profit and how to exchange them properly.

• +1 1

Dear in general, I have learned a lot from this wonderful forum. This forum is an educational forum with everything related to cryptocurrencies. Many unknown things related to cryptocurrencies I had, but then I had an entry in this forum and read it well in the posts in this forum or the topics presented in this forum In general, I have gained enough experience and new information about working in the field of cryptocurrencies, and this is really, really cool for me. I have won personal information and personal experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, I joined this forum in order to get money, but after I started working I became learning about the rules of this forum, how to avoid the ban, how can I publish and methods of useful publishing, and I am very happy with what I learned. Thank you to this great forum that gains us knowledge, learning and money at the same time. Thank you very much

• +2 1

I started being active here 2 days ago and really learned good things,
And we can even show that the forum we're learning really there is good information for it, and that really helps us a lot
I learned about the cryptocurrency and how it works, but unfortunately I joined this platform to earn and also be able to pay my bills,
And I heard good news in the field of coding that could help me learn and expand my ideas in the future

I have been learning from this site for five days only. It has been going to my first week and in this week I have learned a good knowledge about Cryptocurrency. I was not introduced to this world a week ago, and even didn't know anything, but today I am able to guide anyone about this site.

On 11/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

Yes my friend you are right that there are two things for which everyone joins this forum. First one is earning and second one is learning.. Most of the the people are here to earn some amount from here. But there are also some people on the forum which gives priority to learn instead of earning from here... Both of 5he things are benificial for us but we need to focus one of the two. If we want to earn then we will only focus on the earnings site.. We will make valuable posts so that our earnings can be increased and other side is learning.. Those people who wants to learn from here.., always find something new from the forum. 

• +2 1

Thank you, dear. Absolutely, for this valuable topic in this topic, it is a wonderful topic that should be raised a long time ago, but in general the majority here in this forum have submitted to this wonderful forum in the encryption talk for one thing only, which is to earn everyone here in order to earn money through the conversation of encryption And publish posts, but for me, for some, here, in order to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies mainly in this forum, an educational forum in general, and I recommend it, thank you very much.

• +4 1

I learned a lot from this forum. I learned more information about cryptocurrencies and how to invest them, and I also worked patience to reach the goals I want

Thank you, my friend, for this question. I learned a lot on this forum. I have started to know a lot about cryptocurrencies and how we can trade and earn from them and they are well-known global currencies and have a prosperous future. I also benefit from this forum to make money in order to complete my study

• +1 1

In the beginning, I was only here to explore the world of cryptocurrencies, but now I find the joy of having a large amount of information every day regardless of the profit. I'm very happy for this step

• +3 1

Yes, my brother, there are members with us who participate to get money, and these members may have experience, but they have a kind of miserliness to distribute information, and there are members that participate and raise issues for the benefit of everyone.
It's the human condition, my friend

• +1 1

Dear friend @David00 @Jennifer22 @Sakalicious1 I have learnt a new thing that actually works for me it is really important and we should keep it going and be able to work and develop and continue to develop and continue to do what we need to create that good thing that works for everyone is that we need to keep the right. Thank you.

I learn alot of things in this great platform because now i can invest without asking questions, i can also transfer coins, i can also follow members that is find interesting to follow and alot more and lastly how to participate and earning income.

There are many things that we must learn as they concern us with issues of profit and self-reliance in this.  The crypto forum provides a comprehensive tutor on cryptocurrencies that we can learn from and gain knowledge and profit as well if we create useful posts about crypto and cryptocurrencies.

Good question dear I learned from this platform too much.First of all I improve of my discussion skill and through discussion I solve many problems of related to my business and mobile using.

I learned from here a good quality knowledgeable things.I share on this platform different ideas and listen people difficulties and thier successfully methods.So it's too much useful for me in my future.

I joined after knowing the existence of this forum to get money for work.
After I joined, my goals changed completely from collecting money to gathering the largest possible knowledge about cryptocurrencies because I discovered that this knowledge will teach me new things and many works related to currencies. I can make profits from doing them, such as investing and exchanging in currencies.

I have really acquire so many knowledge from this forum. Different types of topics are discussed here so I have learned different things from here, which will not end there. From here I was able to learn English well. I have good experience in English. Now I can speak English well. The weakness I had in myself has diminished so I can say that I have really learn a lot of things from Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Yes dear you are absolutely right there are many members hears only for earning and they don't focus on learning in this forum we learn many things about cryptocurrencies and also we are able to get the good money this form is also increasing our language and also we are able to speak the good English so we don't waste our time in other sites we spend some time with this forum and learn more things for increasing your knowledge

Up to this point, I have only learned one thing, which is that I have to complete a hundred comments before the end of the seventh day from the date I joined the forum, after that I will do my best to gain enough information about the world of digital currencies and I hope to achieve success in this experience

I was able to learn the coded conversation and gained knowledge of the types of encrypted currencies in addition to working in the spirit of the group, acquiring various information and knowledge, and expanding the field of knowledge of how to invest and trade in the encrypted currency and benefit from those with experience

• +1 1