Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 10 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

Since I entered here, when I started to learn and gain knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies, I have liked the forum more. I am happy to be here.

As I would like to think I thought its imperative to chip away at your mind-set prior to doing anything anyplace not just in this discussion... That is the reason I can likewise focus on the work

• +4 1

@Hammad 123 my dear, i agree with you. As a man our work performance depends on our mood. When our mood is good, we can easily write useful post. But when our mood is bad, we cannot write post in this forum. So i always suggest you don't write post when your mode is not good. 

• +2 1

The mood is the important emotion that actually makes you to be able to do any task, as I there are data when you feel wick in having to be be active in the forum and other days which your energetic,as my mood affects my performance here in the forum

• +2 1

Mood really affects my work at CryptoTalk, if my heart is not calm and I think too much to finish one post is already very difficult. But if I feel good, I can finish fast. To overcome like this you have to focus on your work, if you feel bad, you can stop posting first.

• +1 1

Your topic is so beautiful my friend. Not all the time our mood be good because we have a lot of problems in our lifes. For me when I dont have agood mood I dont open this forum because I will not learn any thing because I will be thinking about what makes me not happy and I will close the net at all my phone and just think about everything. 

Bad mood will definitely affect the rate at which you work on the forum. I believe your productivity on the forum is greatly influenced by how you feel.loosing concentration will affect the quality of content you creat on the platform.

• +1 1

Yes it is very important to be in good moodespecially if you are on this forum the reason is that you have to write useful posts that the members will benefit from it but to me the solution of if you are not also in good mood is that you should have it in mind that you have great task ahead of you 

• +1 1

Hi my mate, we should have positive temperament while dealing with this discussion, in any case leave that. Since we should attempt to make valuable and quality posts in every case in any case that will be deleted by moderator . So when we have great and amazing mood, then work on this forum.

Yes, my friend, this is true. An individual needs a high mood in order to perform better in all areas of his life and even in the field of cryptocurrencies. One needs a good mood in order to trade, invest and all matters related to the forum

Whenever I start my work in this forum then my mood become active because everyday I tdardet myself that I have to post the useful post so that it should be helpful for the others.  And in return  the member of this forum Appreciate Me by giving me likes,  so appreciation encourage me every day to work more and more and do a get more appreciation and to work  hard . so I'm very thankful to this forum for allowing me to share my experience but also I am thankful to the members who are appreciating my work.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 10:42 PM, Jiswin kunjumon said:

Hello my friend, we must have good mood while working on this forum, otherwise leave that. Because we must try to create useful and quality posts always otherwise that will be deleted by moderators. So when we have good and perfect mood, that time work this forum.

My dear,  if we are passionate about work then our passion should dominate the mood. Passionate people never get bored from their passion, they are always ready to gain some new information and increase their experience and basic knowledge.

Yes somtime we tired for home work or other then mood is not learning only the complete task and close this forum when mood is good then read many topics and give 20 plus comments a day learning much 

On the contrary, when I’m upset about my real life, I come here and communicate with people - it helps me to take my mind off while i learn valuable information about cryptocurrencies (as well as English language, since I’m from Belarus) 😏

Yes our mood effect on our work and online trading in crypto world so this is very important for every user when they write comments then their mood should be ok and positive 

Due to this they concentrate fully on their work so this us best way to earn lots of profit.when out mood is calm and pleasure so we can write new ideas and informative comments due to which many user take benefit from this forum so our mood has important role in success of the crypto world

• +1 1

The human mind is expressed through its mode. The happier a person is, the better the medium of expression. If you are in a good mood, you can focus on everything. If not then  it's so hard to express our minds thoughts in bad mood. Mood matters in everything as well as in cryptotalk. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Nice question..what is the effect in my mood of crypto talk. It is a very enjoyable work i also like it. No effect on my mind. I am feelings also good. And always take it easy. Some people says it is boring but i am feeling so happy 

Yes, really...There is definitely a mood to comment on various posts on this site.If we can't comment well on a post, it means we didn't have any mood.Without good mood, it is not possible to do well in any work.You have to have the desire to do that, then you can do it well. If you don't have the will, then you will not be able to do it well.So I think it's very important to have a mood to comment on something.

Yes! Its all depends upon your mood. But sometimes it also depends upon your needs. But commonly it depends upon your mood. When my mood is off i don't do any comment or other work but my mood is good i do every my work.

Yes our mood matters a lot in working . Our mood makes us able to make good content valuable posts.But this forum helps us to make our mood good because here we get a lot information so whenever my mood upset I love to work here .

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Dear mate I mood is very important for every work. But I am not from those persons who take their work as a burden. I feel happy while working and pay my all concentration at my work because if I take my work as a burden than I cannot do my work with concentration.

Our mood is to do something good here, we can do something good here, we get a lot here because we can do something good here, we have learned a lot here, we hope to know something better here, because here is something that makes us  I have learned something good here and I hope one day we will be able to work more openly here

I think that my mood changes very little in cryptotalk because I am very focused while typing here, and eliminating external emotions.

Of course I think moderators has affected positively my works in the forum, because when they warning me by the warning points that's gives me more power to post useful comments. 

Yes, of course our work also depends on our mood. If we are in a good mood, we will do well. If we are not in a good mood, we will not do well.

In the same way, when I am in a good mood, I make my post in a very good way, add very good comments in it and write something in it that everyone can easily understand, but when I am in a good mood.  No, I still write the post, but then I don't write much, I still do it right.