Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 12 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

Yes when your mood is not happy you bored and when you bored your focus is not to comments or posts so be happy and enjoy every moment for focus you have to work on your mood and focus is important for work on this platform

Thats very true, it always does affect me and its important to work and put together and be able to build on that we have to really keep on buiding on the different cases we have right nowe we need to value our information and very much and put together every single and perfect satifying source of our strength , everytime am not so good in what am doing I always fall very far

• +1 1

Actually any decided act requires self-discipline, as self-discipline helps grasp free of every one pressures that may touch your execution at product and you also  tin investigation and comprehend extra about self-discipline You be supposed to and accuse by hand with categorical belief that will impart you an incentive to broad your day after day tasks.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

no doubt mood always affect our working like if we have some bad mood or not in a happy mood so we cannot perform well in  cryptotalk and  will not usually make post on my bad mood and want that I would work with full pleasant and good way in this forum

Of course, the performance of our work in criptotalk affects our anonymity since if we are sad they will not make us want to work or if we are angry our publications could sometimes be rude, so I recommend that when you do your work that you are with a state of  I encourage very happy so that they make you want to work hard and do your job correctly and if your mood is bad I recommend you rest a little and after you are better you can go back to work make your publications with more happiness.

• +3 1

On 11/12/2020 at 6:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Hello friend, personally when my mood is positive I see how things go well for me, business is done as expected, I feel calm, on the other hand when I feel in a bad mood I get frustrated and it may be because I made a bad purchase / sale or simply to make a bet and lose, these things make me not think clearly, which leads to bad decisions being made, therefore I recommend that you always look for a way to see the good part of everything and never frustrate...

In my opinion, in the end, the rest of the work and much more is like a profession.  We as staff here certainly do not have a negative reflection of our mood.If you're in a bad mood, go for a walk and do something that will make you happy right now and then come back to the forum and continue with your contributions.

Mood effect is also based on the working process.Because if your mood is good then you do your job as well and if your mood is not good then you could not get their performance better.Therefore is is also based on the working state.So work when your mood is cool and better.

yes! That's nice point, you're asking about our mood and performance on cryptotalk our mood deeply effect on our work and performance.whenever our mood is good then we perform well in our work but whenever our mood isn't good then we can't perform well in our work. We should perform our work when our mood is good.

• +1 1

Yes,mind effects your work and performance on crypto talk. Sometimes mind doesn't good. We face alot of problem. So mind isn't good. So that time i don't post carefully or concentrated to my work. So that will effect my performance. If the post doesn't good enough people will give me negative rate. So mind effects on work.

Yes definitely our mood always affect our work and performance and Whenever I am in good mood I always do more posts and doesn't feel tired of it and When my mood is not good the work become quite difficult for me.

Hey mates the mood swings has an important role.for me I mostly use this forum is a good mood because we should go through it very well and should require patience very much so ,for me good content comes from good mood without any other stress

Yes mood really affect our working ability.always try to do your work in an easy and comfortable situation.if you are loaded with a huge burden than it would be impossible for you to make a good content and useful work.so in my opinion mood greatly effect work here.

Yes, of course. We always have to be in a good mood when working in crypto forums.  Crypto is a very good forum.  In a crypto forum, you have to keep a cool head and work with the consciousness of the mind.  New topics need to be presented.  We always need to make useful posts and correct comments in crypto forums.  Otherwise, if you post it, it will delete the moderate post of the forum.  I am very happy to be able to work in this forum. Thank you.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:31 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friend, @Barbarellah its very bad to combine personal moods with your forum work, because you can do something that you didn't expect at all. This forum has rules, if we violate them regularly we will receive warning points or even a direct ban without a warning point. So it's good to control yourself, respect your work on cryptotalk to protect your account because there are many benefits here, just calm down and access the forum later after your situation returns normal, doesn't matter was bad or good moods! Because it's good to focus when you are writing your posts.

@Calvinpriva Yes mate you have did a great job. if someone can follow all the rules and regulations guiding this great forum, he/she will be successful, so let try and made our own research for us to get a meaningful post. But not to be copying each others work. 

I will say that no one bothers me I don't feel like posting that day because the hassles don't allow me to post useful.  That's why if I'm upset or unhappy, I don't like to post in those days because I don't want to post useless content.  Stay here because you need to choose a useful post and write the useful word in the comments section so it depends on the mood.

Yes mood is so important for what effect on work if you feel better your mood is good and you can work easily fastly and more comfortable so Mood so important for work.

Our mood definitely affects the quality of work. If we are in a good mood we can do the allotted task in a better manner. But if we are in a bad mood, it is better to sit idle and meditate for some time till you are ready to do the job.

It affects everyone and your mood and your feeling, because of you, the entire set of Enjoy the conditions , that whatever work you will have at that time, you will be looking forward to it. When you get more positive mood, you will be able to answer very good knowledge on this, apart from this, you are a earning anyway. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Mood plays a great role in creating useful posts because work is not good when you are in a bad mood and don't try to work when I don't have enough energy and you are in a good mood but you work happily and make good and informative postsWhich will help you get to your destination station.

I think you should manage a perfect environment for your work if you are mode is not comfortable than you can't do work with the comfort and it will affect your work a lot so you should the first concentrated to take a perfect environment and relax your mood.

• +2 1

I fully believe that your mood can affect your work or performance. I don't think the mouth should be involved in the work but it unwittingly affects our work. I think not putting your mood to work is that if you are not in a good mood you will not be able to perform well because good performance leads us to success. Cryptotalk is a great platform and working on it keeps you in a good mood.

Functioning in a affable would have an effect on your effort excellence like liability succeed in a depraved mood will put under somebody's nose lack of enthusiasm and irresponsible behaviour but if you are exultant than you tin analyse gear with other complete. 

Every thing depends on your mood but if you doing any job and get salary from it then you cannot leave from your job if your reason is mood so same thing is here you cannot want to loss One day income from this platform.

Yes. My mood play a big rules in my working. Because when I am stressed free I can work in this forum with a powerful mind. But when I am in stress I can't work here properly and do many mistake.