Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 15 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

It's normal for us to get bored at times in life but in every situation I found myself I try to keep myself at the very good mood in the forum in order to create the best atmosphere.

Greetings to you all the members of this forum, mood is one of the most important thing to notice on before embarking on any project, you need to be in a very good mood before commenting on any topic because good mood really matters it can help in giving out good comments

hyes,our mood can affect our performance in crypto talk,we sometimes find ourselves happy but sometimes sad and depressed,but i guess we need to be in a good and happy mood when ever we are operating in cypto because being in a sad mood can make you posts unuseful contents in the forum,which is surely a waste of time because it will end up being deleted,so lets take note please!

When i work on crypto the mood fresh up because it give us money. And i also work on crypto when i was sad in my life.Crypto currency is a huge and terrific site in our life that directly depends on moods.

Edited by Basomali

Personally yes
But this does not affect the negative sense at all.
Life pressure is something that is present in every field and every business
I recommend setting aside time for the forum, such as mealtime
 Because I consider it one of the most important foundations of my success
good luck for everbody

I think probably,it affect for our crypto talk earning and learning.Mood is think of our natural move.If our mood goes better then everything was going well but if it doesn't goes better then nothing was helpful.So i also think that it affected our work in crypto because crypto is learning processes and we all knows in off mind we can not learn anything.  

Everyone has different thinking so in my point of view moods really plays a big role in any work if ur mood is better and calmed you will done your work nicely some times when my mood is not good i can't type useful and informative posts so i work only when am in good mood 

• +2 1

You are not bound by crypto talk You can work when you are free

And I would advise you to do your job when you are in a good mood

You will not be able to do your job well when you are in a disturbing mood so you should work only when you are in a good mood.

Yes our moods totally depends and affects on our work . So always try to do your work when you are feeling fresh and don;t feel any type of depression than your work performance will be good and it will be better for you success

Hello my friend I am a new member, but I liked this, the forum and I found the work here interesting and amusing that it is not, a waste of time not on the contrary, it has all the benefit in terms of gathering, information and experience and in terms of the gains made from this, the forum here work makes me feel in a very good mood Good luck for everyone

Hello to all my dear friends yes I am agree with you a topic somehow our mood place and important role in writing a post because if we are free minded then we can explore our creativity in freeway so in that time we can make a high level and positive content... So I think that in my point of view when we have a free minded mind then only we have to work in this platform because at that time we can't explore our creativity well and I will do my best for this platform...

If we want to complete a task, there will be obstacles, we will not have to break it.  We have to have confidence in our work.  If your mind works properly, you have to believe in yourself.  Then I think it will be better

I think It's happen in every person  .  

There is many people and there mind is different so that there mode is obviously different some time. 

If your mind is jolly so that you can do work very sharply and carefully. 

But if your mind is dull so that you can not give attention in your work. 

Keep your mind happy and enjoy your work💖💖         

Of course, your mood definitely affects your performance here or anywhere else. When we have a bad mood then our created topics/posts will reveal our mood and they will not be very helpful to other people. So, it is better to post with a good mood.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Yes friend .do this work when you are happy or in neutral mood.As this is a learning site when you start commenting here you have to first read the topic the give information you have.so if you dont wana work do 1 2 posts and reacts and leave then start when you have good mode.

Hello friends our mood play an important role to do the work on crypto talk because when our mood is off we cannot work our mind is automatically diverted tension so we cannot do our posts in proper way.

You are right. You can't handle something like this. Our mood has a vital role in our any work or any decision. If you have bad mood due to some reasons then I think you should not make any post at that time because you can't make good posts in your bad mood.

As all know as a human being sometimes our mood can be happy or can be sad , depressed . At this suitation we react in different tone . 

But in depressed suitation we can't think more except that I'm sad.But question is that our mood can be affect on our work . The Answer is that yes our mood can be affected on our work so at that time we have to take patience and think about positive things then our mood can be normal and we doing our work easily😇

Of course it does. When my mood is good i feel refresh . When not, its become boring i feel depressed.I always think positive & hate negative think. 

Our every work is depends on our mood. Cryptotalk is an amazing platform, there is no boredom here. I feel happy spending my time on this platform. But if we keep working at the same place all the time, then we can also spoil our mood. Therefore, we should also do a little rest and along with this, we should see interesting things so that our mood improves. 

• +1 1

Yes, mood always depend any work if your mood are good then your mind will be relaxed and you will work full concentration and then you will make your post meaningful. But if your mood are not good then your concentration will not on your work and then you will do many mistakes. And mood always effect on your work and performance at cryptotalk. 

Yes. When i am in stress i don't give my best work here. Whenever i have much time i work sincerely here. Good content will come when you do your work without any pain or other problem. So mood is important here i guess.          

• +2 1

ello my friend, we must have good mood while working on this forum, otherwise leave that. Because we must try to create useful and quality posts always otherwise that will be deleted by moderators.

I think you have asked a very good question,

According to my opinion, when our mood is not good, we should not do this work, we should skip,Because in this way you are not interested in work and do not use good content, so your account is in danger of being deleted .