Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 18 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

Hello friend, of course my mood is affected so I do not go into the product when my mood is in bad condition because when I am in bad condition I do not inform people so I prefer to enter the product when I am in good condition

I think it is not a good idea to bring the spirit to work, and I know that here the idea is not to offend any member by or that it is better to have everything calm and thus do things because if we have a bad mood we can affect at some point to the community.

It is a natural phenomenon and even what makes us human. There are times that you can't be in a good mood and you can't even concentrate or focus on achieving what you want by that. So it all surmounts to you putting yourself together and making yourself happy to achieve your aims

You can deal with such a situation by taking a short break from work, staying on your own, and doing the things you love in order to restore the normal life that you have and increase the level of dopamine in your body.

It is a normal thing that have to happen to every human being cause we all have feelings and can get emotional. So while being sad you can't comment on any topic like when your are feeling happy cause the happier you are the more you love and be happy to comment

Yes you are right, mood do affect our work not only on cryptotalk but on any other works too. When you are in good mood your work becomes easy but when you are not in mood you tend to dislike it.

Yes, dear mate mood swings are common now a days. Emotional Intelligence teaches us how to fix it how to control our anger and mood swings that do not influence our work. And yes off course this thing effective our work too. Even one can not post a comment when having disturbed mood.

Yes it affects. Because it depends on your mood how you put your effort with proper attention and due care. Sometimes due to mood swings we cannot pay proper attention to our work.

I guess, I don’t really know why my mood is betraying my goal in crypto.  I really want to make money so if I feel in a bad mood one day I will do something that will make me feel good at first before cryptos again.

Yes. My daily activities depends on my mood. Obviously, when we are in happy mood then we do good work and in the opposite side we do not work with interest in our bad mood. 

Frankly, my friend, the mood and work makes you greatly affected, especially in the field of cryptocurrency in general and the CryptoTalk forum in particular.

As writing needs reflection and calm in order to be able to write new and useful topics

• +2 1

The state of mind undoubtedly affects all work areas and without a doubt that in cryptotalk it affects a lot, it is not the same to read or write well motivated than to make it annoying or bored, that is why we must always take care of our state of mind.

• Useful or interesting 1

To be honest although I can make better profits by trading and investing I still like to work here in this forum because this type of work by communicating with other and discuss with them about cryptocurrencies is great and also the income we get is very good compared to what we do 

None of those things on the topic can affect me not to perform any tasks , I login on my leisure time and at my comfort although I don't ruin my mood just like that, am always being happy with everything am doing

We should have positive mind-set while chipping away at this gathering, in any case leave that. Since we should attempt to make helpful and quality posts in every case in any case that will be erased by arbitrators. So when we have great and wonderful temperament, that time work this gathering.

• +3 1

Of course, this affects a lot because with a good state of mind the words come out alone, also when evaluating we consider this much more, but if it is the opposite, we can get wrong at some point in an assessment, this is why if our humor if it affects our performance in the forum.

• +2 1

Hi

Hello my friend, we must have good mood while working on this forum, otherwise leave that. Because we must try to create useful and quality posts always otherwise that will be deleted by moderators. So when we have good and perfect mood, that time work this forum. Thanks for all guys 

I think yes your mood will be effected your work on cryptotalk forum. Your mood influence the performance of your work at cryptotalk. If you feel good then you do work happly and properly. If your mood is off then you didn't consntrate your work.

It is very necessary for us when we work in this form our mind is fresh. We give our hundred percent. Mood always create impact on our work if our mode is not good then it's always create a negative affect and we cannot continue our work in positive direction

Yes, your mood greatly affects the performance of your work in this forum and in any work you do. Therefore, I advise you to be comfortable so that you can succeed and thus you can create posts or comment correctly and useful to everyone, but when you are in a bad mood, you cannot achieve success in any work ..

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Yes of course, our mood directly affects our performance on cryptotalk. Because a good mood person can create a good topic on this platform. And this platform requires good topics.

• +1 1

In fact, I come to work in crypto only when I have a good mind.  Because then work can be done quickly.  The chances of making a mistake are also low.  On the other hand, I don't work in crypto when I'm upset or bored.  I keep looking at other people's topics and reading the comments.

Keeping a good mood is essential for every member to post well in the forum.  If you are not in a good mood, you will not be able to post well and do well and your forum may be damaged.

I think that other mood can affect our work so we should make sure that we are in pleasant and comfortable environment and we should always be relaxed when we are going to do the work so that we can work properly and we can give our best to complete the work.

• +2 1

Hello my friends ,we must have good mood while working on this forum ,fortunately i love working on my personal computer and this is what i do ..this enthusiasm comes with the high price of bitcoin of course .