Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 16 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

Cryptotalk forum is good with all respect. There is no need of effectness of work on this platform. On cryptotalk forum everyone can make it own time table for their work. When they get easy they can do their work. Mostly members work according to schedule, like me.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Our work is totally depends on our mood. If we have bad mood than it becomes difficult for us to understand topics and we feel difficulty in posting the right comment. So, we should first change our mood by doing something which we love. When I feel depressed I play game because it change my mood totally. 

• +3 1

No definitely no my mood not effected my work because I have set my mind to achieve my goals we all know cryptotalk provided us both money and knowledge so we need not to effect our work because of our moods 

• +1 2

My dear friend, I believe that you should never do any work at that time unless your mood is absolutely fresh. If you are depressed, you are a victim of anxiety, then my advice is that you should not work on any platform at that time because it does not benefit you, but it may cost you a loss. Our thinking and our mood are very fat on our work and I have now personally observed that when we do any work with a good mood So that work is very good.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:31 AM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

feel that it is hard to manage the site when we are feeling awful, regardless of whether as a result of issues or on account of prevalent difficulties that we experience consistently. 

By and by, when I am feeling awful, I attempt to change my state of mind and accomplish something that I love. Luckily, I love dealing with my PC, and this is my main event... 

At that point keep chipping away at this gathering

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

Thanks for helping!

@Barbarellah yes my dear it's natural thing over mood give you some response in an our behaviour. Then we have a soft model wework hair softly and give helping data. On the other hand if we are not in good mood really act like a crazy here and got some mistakes and also got warning from the crypto talk organisation. So guys if you want to stay here you should come here as a good mood. 💕💞

• +3 1

My answer will be yes because we all have some problems and if your mood is good then you will work here with full zeal but when your mood is not good. You decided to not to work today in this forum. I'm also handling this situation.

Edited by Thechamp
  • +2 1

Of course it affects my work in here. When i have bad mood, i won't make any post or i wouldn't even open the forum, i just watch movie and sleep. When i have good mood i can be more productive and i can make multiple useful posts. I think most of us have the same behaviours.

• +1 1

My friend you say right some time we in a happy mood and some times in a sad mood  . I just work in a happy mood if I feel sadness then I leave doing work . And you asked can it  effect on your  performance  then my answer is yes our mood effect on our porfomannc ۔

I we should attempt to make helpful and proper completed our task posts in every case and so when have good and perfect mood that time work this forum.

Hello my friend, I think that it is very difficult to continue our work in a bad mood . If you are having a bad mood try to solve it by engaging in various activities so that you can gain a good mood . A bad mood will always affect our work . In order to do our work very carefully we should have a good mood.

Yes dear. Some time we are tired due to some reason. We don't want to do any work. But in spite, we create the posts it affects aur performance. Sometime our is off we don't want to work. If we create posts in this condition we can create useful and good posts or topics. We are mentally disturbed so we should not work here at that time.

As long as I work on the cryptotalk forum, I keep my thoughts normal.  cryptotalk site can not excite your mood, to learn something good you have to work to keep yourself calm.  I refrain from working in cryptotalk forums when I am upset.  In order to work in the forum, you always have to work with mood control.

1 hour ago, Mrbeen890 said:

I we should attempt to make helpful and proper completed our task posts in every case and so when have good and perfect mood that time work this forum.

Of course if I have a good mind I can work well on this site if I have a bad mind I can't work well on this site That's why I always try to work with a good mind so that I can write something good.We must post well so that others can learn from our posts.

• +3 1

Sometimes if my state of mind does affect my work and performance in cryptotalk that is why I try to write when I am in the mood because if I am in the mood I put a lot of desire and performance and I start making my publications.

In my opinion doing my job on croptotalk is not a abandance on ethire i do my job on the croptotalk is easy so make sure that i improve my id on this platform and get knowledge from this 

Of course, my friends.  When we work on these, our minds do not sit still.  Not willing to work.  Then we still have to do things.  Then our work may or may not be the main topic or useful post.  That's why we don't want to work.  Then we should not do it then.  Need to do later.  Thanks.

Yes mood is necessary in many reactions it can cause many damage for not conctrating with what we doing, the first that immediately important is to cool our mind to not effect our work.

Actually normally when you are learning and you are in good mood I yhink you will surely know what is going on but while your are not in that mood you wont concentrate,so when working to make a post am always in good mood 

Yes it depends on your mood if you have mood to work then your work will be easy for you but if you don't have mood to work then your work will be difficult for you and your work will be done late

I think that other mood can affect our America if we are in comfortable mood and we are in pleasant environment then we can work properly and our work will be more appreciating. So we should try to available good environment which is much comfortable to us so that we can work properly.

Exactly this happens to me all the time. If I am feeling unwell and I have depression it becomes impossible for me to do work. No matters I am writing my content in crypto or I am doing other chores of life. Everything gets influenced by my bad mood. Sometimes it becomes impossible for me even to think about a little thing how can I create a worth reading post? . So good mood and fresh mind is really very important to create something good and worth reading. 

Yes of course my emotion really affect my work rate here whenever I feel tired or anxious I tend to be slow in whatever am doing

Mood certainly affects work. Sometimes I can't work properly when I'm upset. But when the mind is good I can work with joy.  Not only in my case, it happens with almost everyone.