Appreciation for cryptotalk campaign - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciation for cryptotalk campaign

I am also very thankful for this forum, and especially for the new campaign with the TALK token. When i first joined this campaign you could make a maximum of 3 dollars per day, which equated to around 30k satoshi, however with the new TALK tokens that have been introduced the potential for earning is much greater, and i am even seeing earning potentials of roughly 7 to 8 dollars in a single day. This is terrific for me as well, as i also live student life and whilst i do have another part time job, this is a great source of extra income that i can use for some other expenses as well. I look forward to working on this forum for many years to come and i hope that the TALK token maintains its value. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yeah,Thats really appreciated project. many people helped from this project. In this corona pandemic,its really help many people. also you can practice English here easily. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 11/6/2020 at 1:40 AM, Raven said:

This flatform is very grateful to us and very efficient because it is much easier than bitcointalk. This campaign gave us money for our daily lives in easier way. Actually as a student this is the one and only source of my income so this forum is very important to me. I hope this forum will last forever. I really want to spend more time in this forum because it is also really helpful to me to gain more knowledge about cryptos. I've learned so much in this forum just like gambling, investing, and trading.

Honestly speaking this forum is awesome, we gain double rewards the first.one is we get paid for very post we publish or comments and secondly we learn fr other people post and other also learn from us as well I hope this forum should last longer so that we can benefit alot.

We are all grateful to her, the forum, as it provided us with assistance during difficult times and during the ban period and the spread of the Corona virus, for this reason we must always work well within the forum, because hard work and writing useful topics makes the forum first in the world of coding

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

These sort of platforms also play their best role in overall adoption of crypto currency by masses. There should be more forums with good management to give more opportunities to people

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The compaign really worth appreciation as we are earning daily a good amount of money here from the forum, even we are not as hard working as we ought to do, still it is paying great amount daily.

It is true, this forum is unique and has made our life a beautiful system and goals for which we seek to gain knowledge, work and learn about new cryptocurrency projects permanently in addition to having fun in the time we spend here as if it has become our second home to which we belong.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

More grease to your elbow @cryptotalkmanagement you deserved my five star and thump up. Actually this forum try to on their word as promised they try to put every according to what is users being expecting from this team

23 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

I am also very thankful for this forum, and especially for the new campaign with the TALK token. When i first joined this campaign you could make a maximum of 3 dollars per day, which equated to around 30k satoshi, however with the new TALK tokens that have been introduced the potential for earning is much greater, and i am even seeing earning potentials of roughly 7 to 8 dollars in a single day. This is terrific for me as well, as i also live student life and whilst i do have another part time job, this is a great source of extra income that i can use for some other expenses as well. I look forward to working on this forum for many years to come and i hope that the TALK token maintains its value. 

yea this forum has helped so many people from all around the world, and this is what crypto should be about, it can be for anyone around the world, one currency for everyone. i hope you get to invest your earnings and make more money as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I really Appreciate this forum because there are a lot of achievement which I gained in this platform apart from earning and gained money.  

• +1 1

This campaign gave a huge boost to my income from the forum. Very grateful this forum has improved my life drastically, perhaps for many it is nothing but I live in a country where there is no work and the economy is very bad, the truth is that this income changed my life.

• +1 2

We all know the purpose of the forum, I hereby shows my optimum appreciation to both admin and moderators of the forum based of cryptotalk posts. 

• +1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 5:16 AM, Ivanvlad4 said:

Hi friend, I'm glad you're happy to be on the forum because I am too. It is really very gratifying to have this opportunity, as it will not only give us money, but the content that is here is indispensable for our learning. I hope that the forum grows a lot, and that we have good experiences here. May our walk here be peaceful and pleasant!

@Ivanvlad4 You are correct that this forum not only provides us the opportunity to earn but it also gives us the knowledge we need to succeed in the world of crypto. There are so many trading tips, investing tips etc here that we can use to gain a profit. I too hope that this forum always lives .

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I agree with you @Raven, normally am not regretting by knowing Cryptotalk forum because it's the best and legit forum I trust rightnow. Personally I preciate Cryptotalk moderators as they enables anyone to join freely unlike other forums, in order to get free on knowledge by interacting both crypto traders and crypto enthusiasm to exchange ideas and knowledge about crypto world which can enable to earn good profit outside the Cryptotalk forum platform a part from earning daily talk token bonuses.

• +2 1

This forum help a lot of every member here i want to be forever grateful in Cryptotalk forum, even though it will not lasts forever, the knowledge I gained here will always in me that i can apply in different platform. The forum are not only help us to sustain our daily lives but also full our mind with knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes of course this forum is very grateful because this forum give us the knowledge and information about cryptocurrency which is the reason that it is consist on many peoples. Here all members increases his knowledge and also get income from this platform. It's also easy for use. I appreciate to this forum who fulfill the wishes of people's. 

Although I am new to the forum, I also share your gratitude and opinions. I had not been able to get a job for a long time due to the pandemic and my savings were already running out, I felt very worried that I was not generating and precisely as out of the blue this great opportunity appears for me. Like you, I hope that the forum will last over time and I am happy to have started receiving my Talk tokens for giving reactions. On the other hand, I am very encouraged to contribute to the growth of both the platform and that of all its members, trying to provide useful content on a daily basis.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Although bitcointalk is way different compared to this one however its the same thing it wont last forever but however we must to things great to make it a better business for everyone while its still there we must have the efficiency to do things right.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:27 PM, Amelia23 said:

We all pray and hope this forum lasts forever. The forum has been helping people a lot in knowledge and giving them bitcoins. With the bitcoins and the knowledge on the forum you can trade them and earn more income even if you're unemployed the forum can help you in several ways

Exactly @Amelia23 this forum have really helped us like I have been looking for an avenue like this one but its so scars. I think crypto talk is the only place you can earn much like this I hope they can continues forever I have not really earn I earn just once because am a newbies here and I really want to earn enough of Money so I can use to start my trading

• +2 1

On 11/6/2020 at 2:40 AM, Raven said:

This flatform is very grateful to us and very efficient because it is much easier than bitcointalk. This campaign gave us money for our daily lives in easier way. Actually as a student this is the one and only source of my income so this forum is very important to me. I hope this forum will last forever. I really want to spend more time in this forum because it is also really helpful to me to gain more knowledge about cryptos. I've learned so much in this forum just like gambling, investing, and trading.

Your words gives us newbies some motivation and have a reason to focus on working hard so that we can benefit too,it's just encouraging to hear this kind of good remarks about the forum we are part of.

Hello all. I agree with you. This platform provides us with a lot of benefits especially for students as they can work here as a part time job and also earn some income which is more than enough for them.

Hey mate, I agree with you because we can earn from here by posting meaningful comments but there is a another big thing that  I understood is that we can learn from here its a great thing because the world is changing to cryptocurrencies  

On 11/13/2020 at 11:29 PM, Dark Shadow said:

@Ivanvlad4 You are correct that this forum not only provides us the opportunity to earn but it also gives us the knowledge we need to succeed in the world of crypto. There are so many trading tips, investing tips etc here that we can use to gain a profit. I too hope that this forum always lives .

This forum is a great forum in providing us with the basic trading knowledge and building us from a newbie in crypto to a experienced traders.If we work hard in this forum and continue making good topics then we surely will achieve success in this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎