Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community?

There has lot of crypto currency discussion forum but in the payment site cryptotalk is best forum still.. And now a days our forum increase its earning facilities more than the past with strict the rule more...   So every one now need to work with follow the rule strictly as if any member done single mistake then soon he will get banned or warning..  So work here for learning knowledge not for earning..                  

Yes its a good choice because you have everything on single platform .such as reading learning earning writing and expression of your thoughts about different question .For future this platform become more popular for trading and marketing at international level in the form of digital crruncy.

Yes you have make good decision to join this forum. Because by this forum you can earn money and you also get knowledge about many things. So this will gets to you money as well as knowledge

Hey,

Hope you are doing well and good 

In my opinion cryptotalks is one of the best earning and learning site ever i had seen because i had tryed alot of other sites and app they were just fraud they even don't pay for your work. And some them pay very less amount as compare to cryototalks.

So in my opinion the cryptotalks is one of the best choice  i had ever made.

For me, yes. I made the best decision when I start using this forum. I start to learn cryptocurrency and ways on how to earn it. That's why  I am thankful to it because this forum serves as my first start of my journey and success in cryptoworld.

• +3 1

Hey friend, you have made a good decision by joining this forum. All the users in this forum, has made the right decision. Because this is an opportunity which helps us to learn more about cryptos. Its sure that in future, cryptocurrency will be used world wide, and lack of knowledge in cryptos will lead us to loss, so its essential to learn and understand more about cryptos. And the best thing thing about this platform is that, we can earn and learn at the same time. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The best choice ever. I am always afraid to take risk when it comes to online trading, I never wanted taking the risk but I was encouraged to take a bold step by joining this forum. Am proud to tell you guys that I took the right step.... Thank you 

10 hours ago, Mark wood said:

I think you notice me that I'm active anytime here for getting new things because I really like this forum and same as me the income from the forum really make me well because I wasn't expecting that much amount but anyway this is the greatest forum..

@Mark wood This forum is great for knowledge as well as income. I too was surprised when I found out how much this forum paid. I have also noticed you being active a lot on this forum. That is great because you are earning and learning a lot thanks to your hard work.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

the forum presents a great source for a lot of information about the different fields of crypto so for sure  so your choice is great but either you benefit from the information or not it's all in your hands, you should read daily some topics here and also search for the o;d ones because it won't be published again since repeating is not allowed 

for me i benefited a lot and now i can trade a bit

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Joining here in cryptotalk categorically the preeminent determination that I finished because while  I earning a money, I canister be taught a lot of possessions about crypto currency and I am bright to cut my opinion and experiences to others. I am actually appreciative to be cut of this forum.

• +2 1

On 11/1/2020 at 4:07 PM, Bellamy said:

A big greeting to everyone!
I would like to have your guidance and your opinion about my decision to come here to participate in this forum in order to gain knowledge, to participate to generate income in Bitcoin and to share my knowledge about the subject of cryptocurrencies.
I would also appreciate the help of those members with experience in the field of earning cryptocurrencies without investment and to tell me if there is any other site equal to or better than Cryptotalk to generate.
Thank you very much to those who leave their opinions and responses to my presentation!
I wish you all the best!

@Bellamy Making good posts and interacting with others will make you earn the money you are looking for, this forum is excellent, here you can learn a lot and get a fairly broad vision of what the crypto world is, I recommend that you read a lot, that will help you to create your own publications with good content, of the things that I know where you can earn BTC without investing money, because here you have to invest time, Cryptotalk is the best, focus on doing a good job and you will see the results, I have been very good, I'm happy here.

• +4 1

Dear of course you are at the right place at the right time.

So you must have to use this time for learning from this forum and start earning and you will be prominent in society if you start today.

This is the best thing for future.

• +2 1

Surely you have made the correct decision joining here. You know i regret why haven't i joined this this forum earlier. You can make the best use of time here by sharing and gaining knowledge. You can earn a good amount of money also. But i suggest don't take money as 1st cause. Just focus on useful posting.Money will come to you automatically.

• +1 1

This forum is full of knowledge. it's have everythink about cryptoworld. I am with this community since April and everyday i learning new and new things. Really helpful.

Yes, you have done a wonderful  job because this forum is full of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading  and investments.

This forum will provide you enough experience about these to make you financially strong and as well as an expert of thia field.

You just need to focus on learning.

Read posts  of Sr members carefully  and try to post quality content.

I'll make you proud one day. 

There are many similar forums that provide useful information and you can earn good profits from them. I tried some forums, but I found that this forum is the best for learning and earning, so you have to take advantage of it and the experience of other members

Yes you done a wonderful job because you earn more money on cryptotalk then other jobs after a lot of hard work.Not only earn but also get knowledge about cryptocurrency trading and investing.

Yes it my best choice to crypto talk because this forum help all member Financially and increase the knowledge and improve the  writing the skill  best place for us to make good education on crypto currency we are always working so hard work is the assumption of this site so give your best to forum 

• +2 1

I feel very satisfied with my choice of this platform through which I gained knowledge and benefit the beginners from my experiences. I want to earn bitcoin. My husband earned by bitcoin and now he is reaping talc, but you must be careful not to breach the rules and regulations of this platform.

This is a good step for you to enter a forum where there is a lot of interest in the crypto world
I think that in the coming days you will realize how good the forum is and how much you can benefit from it and learn

Have you regret joining here? Joke. I am not regretting anything I did here because I earned real good money and knowledge about crypto. Before, I do not know about trading and investing. Now I know how to use them thanks to cryptotalk. I already learned when I should use my earnings or cash out. I do not think if someone here is regretting being here. Because I see ourselves as lucky for being here

On 11/1/2020 at 3:07 PM, Bellamy said:

A big greeting to everyone!
I would like to have your guidance and your opinion about my decision to come here to participate in this forum in order to gain knowledge, to participate to generate income in Bitcoin and to share my knowledge about the subject of cryptocurrencies.
I would also appreciate the help of those members with experience in the field of earning cryptocurrencies without investment and to tell me if there is any other site equal to or better than Cryptotalk to generate.
Thank you very much to those who leave their opinions and responses to my presentation!
I wish you all the best!

Hello friend, I have gone through many sites to obtain free satoshis and I tell you that none compares with this forum, I have been in mining sites where you have to spend almost a whole month playing little games to obtain 10,000 satoshis, in the best faucet to win satoshis free that is freebitco to get 1000 satoshis you have to be pending a whole day...

• +3 1

All of us now are greatful because of the decision we made which is joining in cryptotalk. Cryptotalk gave us an source of income so I think this is the best decision I made for 2020, this forum are very helpful for me.

Offcourse joining cryptotalk is a great idea, a platform to read and learn about new things while teaching and also getting paid in a unique coin exclusively for these forum, 

Indeed, it was a sound decision to join this forum, as I gained new information and knowledge from it that I did not know before, especially with regard to cryptocurrencies and their trading and investment methods.