Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community?

I can definitely say you made the right choice. It's a convenient platform to learn about unfamiliar topics. You can also learn about crypto coins and their future. You do your own assessment. You will receive investment advice. You are in a wonderful place in every way.

image.png

I think it was a correct opinion when I joined this forum. Although my main goal was to improve the financial situation, during my time here I got to know new friends and gained new information.

I agree with you. I also had some doubts before joining this forum, but I discovered that it was a distinguished platform that gained me a lot of experience and enriched my time by getting to know a variety of topics.

Nice work from experts in this forum and this is a very good step because by sharing their experiences they will be of help to us in discovering the right path and walking on it in the process of building a successful project and correcting the mistakes that we make.

Yes, I agree with you because any complete topic must be based on a set of objectives, therefore it is necessary to fully define it, and this definition is to have value, and from here I start research to draw a lesson from it.

17 hours ago, tienda said:

Dear @Bellamy This is not about the choice, this is about the chance! So you are lucky to believe about this forum that really pays. Who are lucky, are who have find this forum Cryptotalk for first time and joined it. Who are not, sorry for them! I think an opportunity like this comes just once in years.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

Excellent words of encouragement from a member with great experience like you @tienda. Thank you for the support you offer every day, helping to train those of us who are just starting out on this excellent platform. It's true what you say. Opportunities such as working at Cryptotalk are rarely presented in life, so we must do our work with love and in the best possible way. Have a great and productive day everyone!

6 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Bellamy Making good posts and interacting with others will make you earn the money you are looking for, this forum is excellent, here you can learn a lot and get a fairly broad vision of what the crypto world is, I recommend that you read a lot, that will help you to create your own publications with good content, of the things that I know where you can earn BTC without investing money, because here you have to invest time, Cryptotalk is the best, focus on doing a good job and you will see the results, I have been very good, I'm happy here.

I am very pleased to find answers that tell me that I was not wrong in spending my time here. I am really very grateful for all the support received in this forum. It is what comforts me and encourages me to continue doing my job in the best way. I hope to last by providing useful content for others and of course following the advice of members like you who I see are really focused on achieving their goals. Have a nice day @Dormilon!

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Mark wood This forum is great for knowledge as well as income. I too was surprised when I found out how much this forum paid. I have also noticed you being active a lot on this forum. That is great because you are earning and learning a lot thanks to your hard work.

You know we are earning that what we are doing but I will tell you we can get more profit because getting knowledge about trading will help you more I think if you know trading then you will be more better in income like do trade on your daily earning so it is more beneficial that's why I tell you cryptotalk is the best..

في 5/11/2020 الساعة 11:22 قالت فاطمة 121:

معرفة المزيد عن العملات المشفرة ومعرفة المزيد عن تداول العملات المشفرة

عزيزي هذا المنتدى برأيي من أفضل المنتديات لأنه يقدم الكثير من الخدمات ويتسم بالشفافية في التعامل ، أوصي به بشدة

11 hours ago, Mark wood said:

You know we are earning that what we are doing but I will tell you we can get more profit because getting knowledge about trading will help you more I think if you know trading then you will be more better in income like do trade on your daily earning so it is more beneficial that's why I tell you cryptotalk is the best..

Indeed @Mark wood Cryptotalk is the best ❤️. And you give a valid point that knowledge can boost your income. This forum gives us a lot of info about crypto trading and investment and if we use that info we can earn a lot more profit. I hope everyone sees this forum as something more than an earning site.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

thru my revel in i am very tons happy from the income as well as the knowledge i've won thru this platform. therefore i might notably propose this platform to every body who're willing to paintings hard and analyze more similarly to profits incomes.

I think you made the best choice ever, my friend!
I like this platform very much
And I find it the best!
Its seamless design allows you to gain information and make new friends.
Working here gives you a very reasonable income for less effort

The best option I have made is to join the family of this forum, as it is the best in terms of system, renewal and development. You will be very pleased and enjoy your joining this wonderful community and you will have wide knowledge.

14 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Indeed @Mark wood Cryptotalk is the best ❤️. And you give a valid point that knowledge can boost your income. This forum gives us a lot of info about crypto trading and investment and if we use that info we can earn a lot more profit. I hope everyone sees this forum as something more than an earning site.

That's is the main point mate @Dark Shadow today what we get that's only because of cryptotalk before we didn't have such ability to get such amount and knowledge so that's why I respect this forum and respect all the members because I learn from each of them who share their ideas..

• +1 1

I ovioulsy did. I have been here for a week and i am learning and knowing about cryptocurrency everyday. It has helped me learn and earn. I knew  more about cryptocurrency after coming into this forum. So i feel fortunate to know about it and getting to it this early.

• +1 2

You have a great opportunity by entering this forum where you can learn all you need to start in the world of cryptocurrencies and at the same time earn money on your posts. 

Yes you did right choice cause this platform is a good source of income for jobless people. We can easily make crypto by posting useful comments        or later we can convert it to our local money. As a student and jobless it is a great source for income to me. I can learn many things too. Enjoy cryptotalk     

It was a right  decision which was taken by you. Many people  can make cryptotalk as their part time or full  time job. We can earn money from here by using useful posts. I think it the best way to earn moneh easily . So it was good decision 

I'm newbies here too. I think you did a great decision. It is an income source for all people. We can earn here by obeying all the terms and conditions of this site. I am enjoying here. After 100posts i will be paid. So, i think it was a good decision taken by you              

17 hours ago, gramy9009 said:

yes, dear, you made a good choice by joining this wonderful forum because you will learn a lot from this forum, as if the feedback is positive from your posts, you will gain the trust of the members and also get money. I hope for success.

Our forum always want good member who try to improve their knowledge from this forum as well as try to make this forum reputation good...   For this reason, all the newbie member should read senior member guidelines first then research about any topic in online to have an unique topic..  This can make a member reputation good in forum...             

Yes of course you made right choice taht you have joined the crytotalk comunity. Through this forum you can earn money and also get knowledge about the cryptoworld. You will learn many things on this forum. This forum will build your standard.

Welcome to this forum, in my opinion, a suitable decision. I wish you success and benefit from this forum and gain appropriate knowledge about cryptocurrencies and generate suitable income for you.

Your choice was completely correct and you will never regret it, as this forum is the best in terms of providing information and experiences to members in addition to providing some currencies and you will not regret your decision because the world of coding will advance and will become the best among all and different countries of the world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the main thing you need to know here is:

1. read the rules that are indicated in the forum topics. it will help you write your posts correctly.

2. Carefully, very carefully read the terms of payment for posts and ratings. it is very important.

3. Treat the administration and moderators with understanding, it is also difficult for them to evaluate everything.

4. Posts can be deleted if the topic is deleted or your post is not suitable, or is written in the topic Referrals, Offtopic, Bounty.

5. useful post - the post in which more than 100 characters and there is a constructive written to the topic of the question.

I wish you success!

Obviously, it was a decent decision on the grounds that the close to monetary future will totally rely upon digital currencies, so we should have the option to manage them and can explain the system of activity for the individuals who know nothing about the cryptographic money.