Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community?

yeah you have done  very good because it is good site we can earn money and as well as we can gain knowledge . So by joining it you have done good thing.

If your goal is learning and knowledge, then you chose the right path, because this forum starts with you from the starting point and teaches you everything. On the other hand, I see that the forum is credible because it gives you money in exchange for your work, and finally, do not forget to follow the rules to beware of the ban.

Of course it was a great choice, I am happy to be in this forum, firstly because it contains a lot of information, and secondly because I can earn money through it, and this will help me with my expenses, and I think that these currencies will become stronger in the future.

12 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

This is not as simple as it looks @Shubham kakade .At present the price of Talk token has been reduced to about 45 Satoshis and this has affected the earnings in this forum .Well I think that it is a test of the forum members .The one who manages to work with patience ,without showing any problem towards the price of talk token will earn a lot in future .This has happened before when the forum stopped paying .Many members left the forum and didn't work with perseverance and patience .

@Flying11Horse would you please like to tell me about talk token. As I am a bigginener I don't know what does the talktoken mean and how will I get it. And are its uses. Please tell me I will be very thankful to you.

• -1 1

Well in my first time here in cryptotalk, I just kept on commenting with random topics I find easy to answer just to increase my publications. But now that I have done my own research and have already learned a lot, its really satisfying when you're able to participate with much more serious topics. I suggest that you should do your own research, too. It'll boost your confident in participating here in the forum big time. For the latter part of your statement, I have nothing to suggest because I have only work in one forum yet and it's here.

Obviously you did a great work m cryptocurrency is much good for earning than others site.  And i didnt find any other site which is much better than it. And you can earn a pretty good money from  here are YOU  not happy? I am vvery happy with crypto.  And i just  advice some people to join here

2 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

This is not as simple as it looks @Shubham kakade .At present the price of Talk token has been reduced to about 45 Satoshis and this has affected the earnings in this forum .Well I think that it is a test of the forum members .The one who manages to work with patience ,without showing any problem towards the price of talk token will earn a lot in future .This has happened before when the forum stopped paying .Many members left the forum and didn't work with perseverance and patience .

Yes you are right this is not simple the Talk token value is very low but you can hold it in some week so your earnings is same as last week so dont panic and Patience manage your money dont sell on low price hold some week The Talk token will pump again

What Can i say Actually it is a good choice for you because this will make you able to.afford your daily expenses and this will make yypur parents burden a few less. You can also manage your studies expenses from here. So this is a fastest way to earn money at home online.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, your choice is correct. Because I don't think any other site would give you the opportunity to make money investing without knowing the cryptocurrency and bitcoins. This is a great platform to get information about different currencies, and we can make good money without investing. And from here our knowledge also increases. I enjoy working here myself.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Shubham kakade said:

Yes you are right this is not simple the Talk token value is very low

The main reason for it is that as the Talk token listed in Yobit exchange many spammers join the forum to earn Talk tokens because of it's price which was about 140 to 150 Satoshis in the beginning .The spammers earned Talk tokens by doing low quality posts for the purpose of making money without any hard work .They earned it and sold it everyday .This affected the price of Talk token very severely because if many people sell a particular coin and don't buy it ,the number of coins in the market increases and it decrease it's price.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Sure because this is good web site. I have ever see this site also good system when we can do any post but we can't illegal post in this site so good site everyone can work this site 

Of course my friend you did the best choice. Because this forum is the best forum for learning and earning. I hope you can become successful by taking tips from this forum.

You are in the right place my friend, if you have an experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, your success will be brilliant here and you will become a good member if you abide by the rules of the forum, one of the goals of this forum is to exchange experiences and experiences among members as you can earn money through these good posts Good luck .

Of course yes dear. You have made really a great choice by joining this forum. You will learn and earn both at the same time on this forum. You will get a lot benefits from this forum. This forum will guide you all about crypto currencies. More this forum will support you financially.

In my opinion,yes of course.its your best choice.because this forum is wonderful.you can earn vast knowledge about crypto currency.and also earn bitcoin from this forum.but you must follow the rules.

Through my experience I am very much satisfied from the income as well as the knowledge I have gained through this platform. Hence I would highly recommend this platform to everyone who are willing to work hard and learn more in addition to Income earning.

On 11/2/2020 at 1:07 AM, Bellamy said:

A big greeting to everyone!
I would like to have your guidance and your opinion about my decision to come here to participate in this forum in order to gain knowledge, to participate to generate income in Bitcoin and to share my knowledge about the subject of cryptocurrencies.
I would also appreciate the help of those members with experience in the field of earning cryptocurrencies without investment and to tell me if there is any other site equal to or better than Cryptotalk to generate.
Thank you very much to those who leave their opinions and responses to my presentation!
I wish you all the best!

That's nice dear and no doubt your decision is perfectly excellent that you choose the best forum.  If you work like the experts members here you can even earn 90$ per month by posting 30 comments daily. So try to express the useful knowledge here by making useful posts and topics.  Perhaps there will be other sites better than the Cryptotalk but for me this is the best because we can earn and as well as learn from here.  

Yes to join crypto currency platform is the best decision for me, and my entire family and friends, because with the help of crypto currency i can be able to help  them, and i think i can be able to sponsored my self to acquire more knowledge.

There is a forum named bitcointalk which is believed to be the best forum that pays for publication but for me I think this forum is the best because earning here is more easier compared to that site, you start earning here immediately after completing the 100 posts but in bitcointalk you will have to reach a specific rank before you will begin to earn and it takes longer time.

I think you made a good choice to join here. Also I am glad that I am a member here . Before joining this I wasn't much familiar with crypto world. It's still unknown topic for many people in the world . 

In beginning phase, it took my time to research on various topics due to lack of knowledge . But now I am much more familiar with cryptotalk. I am willing to invest my time here so that I could earn and learn various thing about this world . Crypto talk is good online job for everyone. This has no requirements, where anyone in this world can earn according to their work...

First you invite my companion and you should peruse the guidelines and directions of this discussion and maintain them to dodge alerts and disallowances, and I disclose to you that you are on the correct way and the correct beginning in the realm of advanced monetary forms...

There is a lots of topic and which we get a profit by trading and investment in a special firms we get many profit from online earning and getting a knowledge about crypto currency and bitcoins so keep visiting on the sites and work hard.thanks

For me I think I can call it a best choice because I joined this forum or this community. I never imagined that I will be in crypto world and earn some crypto too, that's why for me joining this forum is one of the best thing I did because this forum helps me to learn more about our current technology and at the same time I get paid just by sharing what I learned from this forum.

Absolutely  sister.  You have made the best choice in my opinion.  Because  crypto is the best Site  for earning and gaining knowledge. I just realised that. So yep i think yoi have made the best Choice

• +5 1

Welcome my friend you have select the best platform  but advised you to first read the rules and regulations of crypto . if you work on the basis of crypto then this is the best platform for you and if you don't follow the rules then you will be banned

• +4 1