What do you think about Peer to Peer local exchange section suggestion in Yobit? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What do you think about Peer to Peer local exchange section suggestion in Yobit?

Dear members I have a suggestion for Yobit website exchange,

I want to know your opinion about that and also I want your participation about this suggestion adding your point to improve the idea. 

What do you think if Yobit add to their website exchange a section Peer to Peer local exchange? ....

a section where we find all traders members around the world

and then you can look any trader from your country to do the exchange with he or she Peer to Peer, like Localbitcoin..

What do you think?....

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I do not think so, trading on yobit is not peer to peer, and it can not be, because yobit make use of Jacobabram commented above, that is how it workds. And bring p2p to yobit may be a good idea but I do not think it I necessary. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

It'd be really great if Yobit incorporates a Peer to peer local exchange section as the offered in other exchanges. I personally find P2P a very convenient option for buying and selling crypto, especially for beginners, and people in certain regions of the world. If Yobit gets to implement such a thing, I believe many users would be benefited, and will attract more users to the platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

@tienda My dear mate you have a great suggestion it would be a great step for yobit to implement the feature for peer to peer trading on it's platform but I doubt if this can happen because currently I think yobit is handling a lot of work already like virtual mining and many more therefore, it needs to concentrate on these areas first unless if they can come up with another website server for just p2p functionalities to avoid over load at the main exchange website.

• +2 3
  • +5 1

I'm not sure why it would be necessary for it to be local and I think that any orderbook for such trading would be extremely limited. I do however think it would be a good idea to be able to trade directly with other users at a price agreed prior to the the transaction taking place. I have been on the chat forum many times where i could've traded crypto's directly with other users unfortunately this requires private messages and sending wallet addresses. Being able to trade say QQQ for Mask for example directly with other users may be worthwhile and might allow people to rid themselves of crappy currencies that they dont want anymore that others may have a use for.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

As for the transfer sites, adopting the peer-to-peer mechanism does not increase their profits due to the low fees that the transfer platform will take, so I do not think they will adopt this mechanism

On 10/27/2020 at 8:29 PM, tienda said:

What do you think if Yobit add to their website exchange a section Peer to Peer local exchange? ....

@tienda P2P trading would be the helpful for many users as we can directly sell our coins with local currency. And already LocalBitcoin is famous for that and Binance has also added P2P trade available on most of the country. I believe yobit will consider that for sure and include P2P in further updates.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is difficult for yobit  to do this because it is a trading platform and it must focus on matters related to trading in order to succeed in it. I think that every site has its own work and it is not possible to provide all the requirements in one platform or site. This is my opinion regarding your topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/28/2020 at 10:34 AM, snowflake97ss said:

Peer to Peer local exchange?

Does Yobit have this section?

If yes, Could you please tell me how to find it?

I have checked yobit very well, and if you look at the question very well, the topic means yobit should also support peer to peer trading, that means they are not supporting it yet. And it will be god if yobit support it. 

• +3 1

On 10/27/2020 at 5:44 PM, tienda said:

to do the exchange with he or she Peer to Peer, like Localbitcoin..

What do you think?....

I am with you about this suggestion @tienda peer to peer is very needed so it would be better if this trading method will be added on Yobit exchange. But maybe we can see it on the future because there are many upgrades on Yobit regularly.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's a great idea I agree with that ,all exchange now have his own peer to peer exchange like binance huobi kucoin and more ,they can start with a small number of countries like Russia Ukraine and see if it's good or not and them take more action, for me the binance is the best peer to peer exchange now they support many countries 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/29/2020 at 6:31 AM, George10 said:

@tienda My dear mate you have a great suggestion it would be a great step for yobit to implement the feature for peer to peer trading on it's platform but I doubt if this can happen because currently I think yobit is handling a lot of work already like virtual mining and many more therefore, it needs to concentrate on these areas first unless if they can come up with another website server for just p2p functionalities to avoid over load at the main exchange website.

The exchange cannot stop upgrade their platform more because of handling something thats are working automatically, also they must have the big team thats can hold many things within a single time. 

• +1 1

It would be interesting, I like P2P trading makes it a lot easier as we can buy bitcoin from someone else with bank transfer

On 10/29/2020 at 9:33 PM, Ridam said:

@tienda P2P trading would be the helpful for many users as we can directly sell our coins with local currency. And already LocalBitcoin is famous for that and Binance has also added P2P trade available on most of the country. I believe yobit will consider that for sure and include P2P in further updates.

, especially for beginners, and people in certain regions of the world. If Yobit gets to implement such a thing, I believe many users would be benefited, and will attract more users to the platform.

On 10/27/2020 at 6:47 PM, Jacobabram said:

Trading in cryptocurrencies is basically based on the p2p method, but not directly between people, but between the currencies of these people, and the presence of this section brings distances closer by providing the opportunity for understanding between the seller and the buyer, which is a good idea to make the market more active.

You are right we are doing invisible p2p trading in exchanges, but it is selling randomly without knowing who you were trade with, but only its trade by following queue

• +1 1

What are you trying to reach. The platform is a conversion between one currency and another, and you can get any currency you want. So why this increase? You are dealing with the platform fresh and bright quickly. Also, if you will impose your price, the customer may prefer to deal with the platform without the increase that he will not benefit from. This option is not useful.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In the event that Yobit has already added an option like this to the platform, it will have provided a great service to its customers, because by that, the transfer commission will be greatly reduced, and this will affect it negatively in terms of profit, so I do not know the extent of the possibility of doing something like this.

I guess what you are looking for is to make an exchange for free, without paying any fee, but I think there is no need for such a section because Yobit already charges very small fee for transferring and if you intend to transfer a whole lot on Bitcoins and you are afraid to pay much you can transform them into Litecoin and you will pay even smaller fee.

• +1 1

Tobit is a good platform for trading and many people are going to be trader and earning money for the transfer funds for one to another place and give me a payment plan on doing good just working and I don't know what to do it 

My dear friend, it is very beautiful and provides a lot of ease, speed and comfort in the exchange, it is the advantage of local exchange (the counterpart to the counterpart) It is a wonderful idea and I wish it was applied and then you will be able to choose a customer from your country or region to exchange currencies with him more easily

On 10/27/2020 at 5:44 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I have a suggestion for Yobit website exchange,

I want to know your opinion about that and also I want your participation about this suggestion adding your point to improve the idea. 

a section where we find all traders members around the world

and then you can look any trader from your country to do the exchange with he or she Peer to Peer, like Localbitcoin..

What do you think?....

@tienda I support this idea. I am living in Russia and I see the withdrawal fee of RUB from the account from Yobit is very high, it would be better if we have P2P exchange on Yobit.
However, if P2P exists, I assume users will have to do KYC.
I don't really like KYC.

We can have two section to select but it will be trouble for the forum because many will be posting about p2p exchanges in other sections. We also have the DEX exchanges and Defi platforms with swaps and trading. And maybe because of the varieties we will make mistakes to post in wrong sections. 

It is really a good idea and I would love to see such section at Yovit so I fully support your idea. i think You should share it with the administration team of the Yobit if there any option of contacting them.