Explanation on Candlestick Patterns and bar chat with there Difference - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Explanation on Candlestick Patterns and bar chat with there Difference

Recommended Posts

391741511_images(14).jpeg.0e321b37f3bace87228e238917313c65.jpeg

It seems to be a great day and high time to discuss in full details and on what are candlesticks and how we work with them  on charts. If you remember from my previous topic on explanation of candlestick I explained briefly about how it operates while this topic will explained detailed on Candlestick it types and also the barcharts. You can check the explanation be clicking here.

Right now I intend to explain with images below the real representation of the chart with brief description of it. as we all know we have two colors that can be found on the candlessticks we have the "shadows" and "wicks." From the image the shadows always indicates the high/low prices of that day's particular trading. If upper shadow appears to be on on a down candle then is we reffered to short, were this fully shows that the open of that day was actually near the high of that day.

If we have a very short upper shadow on a very up day this indicates that the close is near the high sooner. The main relationship between days open, high, low, and close helps to determines the look of the daily candlestick. The Real bodies are said to  be long or short with combination of black or white. Shadows can be long or short.

 

BAR CHARTS 

 

Bar chats are just like candlestick charts it shows the same information, but in a different way. We all know Candlestick charts are more visual than barcharts because of the coding color of the price bars and thicker real bodies.Screenshot_20201025-094702.png.5c30d694779d1c712a85e0bec19eb275.png

The image I inserted above shows exactly the same exchange-traded fund (ETF) over the same time period. 

 

Basic Patterns you need to know Candlestick

Candlesticks are created by flunctuations in the price when it moves up and down. Note at times these price flunctuations sometimes appears randomly, but most at other times they try to form some patterns that traders use for analysis or trading purposes. 

 

BELOW I LIST SOME CANDLES PATTERNS 👇

 

1. BEARISH ENGULFING PATTERN

 

Screenshot_20201025-085659.png.41524889ca094dcfebd5b678ac5c0491.png

 

The bearish engulfing pattern is often form by an uptrend when the sellers outnumber buyers. This action is reflected on by a long red real body engulfing with a very small green real body. 

 

 

2. BULLISH ENGULFING PATTERN

 

Screenshot_20201025-090132.png.0a751820acc3b4be35eb6f9722cc41c4.png

The engulfing pattern that take place on the bullish side of market most occurs when those buying outpace the sellers. This also reflectes on charts also by a long green and real body engulfing a small red real body. 

 

3. BEARISH EVENING STAR

 

The evening star is referred to as the topping pattern. The evening star is identified from the last candle in the pattern of opening below or from the previous day's with a small real body. The small real body is identify by some colors which can either be red or green. Right from the pattern it shows the stalling of buyers and then also the sellers that are taking control.

Screenshot_20201025-090312.png.b37113ccf81ec5fdf743e1998c48eefe.png

 

4. BEARISH HARAMI

 

The bearish harami is form of a small red real body completely found inside the previous day's real body. This is not much to depend on but it could be a selective one to watch. This type of candle stick pattern helps to shows indecision part of the buyers. If the price still keeps going higher afterward, don't get worried about an uptrend, but when it comes to a down candle following thesame pattern it really indicates a further slide. Screenshot_20201025-090327.png.d8d00ed2da55b8bd92cb2633f34c8025.png

 

5. BULLISH HARAMI

 

The bullish harami comes and is form at opposite of the upside down bearish harami. At this treand a downtrend play a role, with a small real green body which is form from inside the large real red body of the previous day. This tells the reader that this trend is pausing. Screenshot_20201025-090522.png.27860c247eeee8039f20767d4925ea07.png

 

6. BEARISH HARAMI CROSS

 

A bearish harami cross mostly occurs in an uptrend, were the up candle is moving by a doji the stage were the candlestick has an exact open and close. The doji is found within the real body of the prior session. The implications of this pattern are of exalting the same as the bearish harami.

Screenshot_20201025-090535.png.ed89076a6d5174418f54a4a1115ac3b9.png

 

7. BULLISH HARAMI CROSS

 

As we know from the name bullish"rise" the bullish harami cross also occurs in a downtrend, where we found th down candle is also followed by doji. The doji is most found within the real body of a prior session. The implications of the bullish harami cross are of the same as the bullish harami.

Screenshot_20201025-090644.png.a5d726b61c5b548111eecaa7aef70ae1.png

 

BEARISH FALLING THREE

 

The bearish falling three pattern it start with a strong down day trend. This pattern is then followed by three(3) small real bodies that makes an upward progress but still stay within the range of first big down day. The pattern gets completes immediately when the fifth day makes another large downward trend move. It helps to dictate that the sellers are back in control and also for the price could head lower.

Screenshot_20201025-090656.png.592c8c8a2a615376a8894182cc560197.png

 

I think I bring a stop to what I want to discuss regarding the candlessticks and I hope everyone could be able to understand and say something about the barcharts and more of what the candlessticks are right now. Next topic will explain more future about stock market and mining. Happy trading to you all.

 

Plagiarism checker:

 

https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

Edited by Babubu609

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! @Babubu609thank you for sharing such an excellent post that deserves full reputations. You now explained completely the candlesticks now I learn this topic. I hope other members will also benefits from this topic.  @George10 was also waiting for this topic I also hope he find this topic too. I have wait to see this post for long.

  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ndayebo8 thabks for the response 🙏 to my topic. I am glad to learn that my topic had help you and also you recommend it to your friend. I hope to receive 100 comments.😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

this should be posted in the trading or tutorials section too so more people can see it.

You Are right my friend, but the reason why I submitted it here is because many newbies do not patronize the tutorial sections. Many newbies like to spend their time to post only in the about forum, for beginners and cryptoworld. Only few were able to check other sections apart from the three sections I listed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 9:22 AM, Babubu609 said:

391741511_images(14).jpeg.0e321b37f3bace87228e238917313c65.jpeg

It seems to be a great day and high time to discuss in full details and on what are candlesticks and how we work with them  on charts. If you remember from my previous topic on explanation of candlestick I explained briefly about how it operates while this topic will explained detailed on Candlestick it types and also the barcharts. You can check the explanation be clicking here.

Right now I intend to explain with images below the real representation of the chart with brief description of it. as we all know we have two colors that can be found on the candlessticks we have the "shadows" and "wicks." From the image the shadows always indicates the high/low prices of that day's particular trading. If upper shadow appears to be on on a down candle then is we reffered to short, were this fully shows that the open of that day was actually near the high of that day.

If we have a very short upper shadow on a very up day this indicates that the close is near the high sooner. The main relationship between days open, high, low, and close helps to determines the look of the daily candlestick. The Real bodies are said to  be long or short with combination of black or white. Shadows can be long or short.

 

BAR CHARTS 

 

Bar chats are just like candlestick charts it shows the same information, but in a different way. We all know Candlestick charts are more visual than barcharts because of the coding color of the price bars and thicker real bodies.Screenshot_20201025-094702.png.5c30d694779d1c712a85e0bec19eb275.png

The image I inserted above shows exactly the same exchange-traded fund (ETF) over the same time period. 

 

Basic Patterns you need to know Candlestick

Candlesticks are created by flunctuations in the price when it moves up and down. Note at times these price flunctuations sometimes appears randomly, but most at other times they try to form some patterns that traders use for analysis or trading purposes. 

 

BELOW I LIST SOME CANDLES PATTERNS 👇

 

1. BEARISH ENGULFING PATTERN

 

Screenshot_20201025-085659.png.41524889ca094dcfebd5b678ac5c0491.png

 

The bearish engulfing pattern is often form by an uptrend when the sellers outnumber buyers. This action is reflected on by a long red real body engulfing with a very small green real body. 

 

 

2. BULLISH ENGULFING PATTERN

 

Screenshot_20201025-090132.png.0a751820acc3b4be35eb6f9722cc41c4.png

The engulfing pattern that take place on the bullish side of market most occurs when those buying outpace the sellers. This also reflectes on charts also by a long green and real body engulfing a small red real body. 

 

3. BEARISH EVENING STAR

 

The evening star is referred to as the topping pattern. The evening star is identified from the last candle in the pattern of opening below or from the previous day's with a small real body. The small real body is identify by some colors which can either be red or green. Right from the pattern it shows the stalling of buyers and then also the sellers that are taking control.

Screenshot_20201025-090312.png.b37113ccf81ec5fdf743e1998c48eefe.png

 

4. BEARISH HARAMI

 

The bearish harami is form of a small red real body completely found inside the previous day's real body. This is not much to depend on but it could be a selective one to watch. This type of candle stick pattern helps to shows indecision part of the buyers. If the price still keeps going higher afterward, don't get worried about an uptrend, but when it comes to a down candle following thesame pattern it really indicates a further slide. Screenshot_20201025-090327.png.d8d00ed2da55b8bd92cb2633f34c8025.png

 

5. BULLISH HARAMI

 

The bullish harami comes and is form at opposite of the upside down bearish harami. At this treand a downtrend play a role, with a small real green body which is form from inside the large real red body of the previous day. This tells the reader that this trend is pausing. Screenshot_20201025-090522.png.27860c247eeee8039f20767d4925ea07.png

 

6. BEARISH HARAMI CROSS

 

A bearish harami cross mostly occurs in an uptrend, were the up candle is moving by a doji the stage were the candlestick has an exact open and close. The doji is found within the real body of the prior session. The implications of this pattern are of exalting the same as the bearish harami.

Screenshot_20201025-090535.png.ed89076a6d5174418f54a4a1115ac3b9.png

 

7. BULLISH HARAMI CROSS

 

As we know from the name bullish"rise" the bullish harami cross also occurs in a downtrend, where we found th down candle is also followed by doji. The doji is most found within the real body of a prior session. The implications of the bullish harami cross are of the same as the bullish harami.

Screenshot_20201025-090644.png.a5d726b61c5b548111eecaa7aef70ae1.png

 

BEARISH FALLING THREE

 

The bearish falling three pattern it start with a strong down day trend. This pattern is then followed by three(3) small real bodies that makes an upward progress but still stay within the range of first big down day. The pattern gets completes immediately when the fifth day makes another large downward trend move. It helps to dictate that the sellers are back in control and also for the price could head lower.

Screenshot_20201025-090656.png.592c8c8a2a615376a8894182cc560197.png

 

I think I bring a stop to what I want to discuss regarding the candlessticks and I hope everyone could be able to understand and say something about the barcharts and more of what the candlessticks are right now. Next topic will explain more future about stock market and mining. Happy trading to you all.

 

Plagiarism checker:

 

https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

As am reading exciting post, I forgot it in cryptotalk, what an amazing post it is, I calmed down and joted some things down to enable me cross check, I will encourage other member like @Honny143 and @Oxygen99to check this post as it will be of benefit to them also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

As am reading exciting post, I forgot it in cryptotalk, what an amazing post it is, I calmed down and joted some things down to enable me cross check, I will encourage other member like @Honny143 and @Oxygen99to check this post as it will be of benefit to them also

Yeah @Jaafar Fahad Hassan thanks to recommend this topic I really missed out @Babubu609 topic, he is one the best content creator on this forum,

now I think he started candle stick series because last topic he made about doji candle, really that topic also very informative, now this bar chart topic these topics really useful for those trader's, who wants become good trader's in crypto.

  • +2 2
  • +3 1

 

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great information. If only it was possible to predict the exact prices where the fluctuations will go. This will have been very good for traders but disadvantageous to the market as no one will lose any money and only profits will be made. This can also cause inflation in most economies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Yeah @Jaafar Fahad Hassan thanks to recommend this topic I really missed out @Babubu609 topic, he is one the best content creator on this forum,

now I think he started candle stick series because last topic he made about doji candle, really that topic also very informative, now this bar chart topic these topics really useful for those trader's, who wants become good trader's in crypto.

Yeah, I know you will type something that I will gain one way or the other, that's why I tagged you and my other friend @Oxygen99 , I think I missed out in the topic doji candle, but I will search and learn something from that also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yeah, I know you will type something that I will gain one way or the other, that's why I tagged you and my other friend @Oxygen99 , I think I missed out in the topic doji candle, but I will search and learn something from that also

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan as you can see this post explanation is so clear I think if you read it carefully you will got it that is step by step explanation so then you will no need to ask from anyone sometimes we face a quality post but at that time we are going to busy that's why we left such a great post so at that time we have to save that for the purpose learning and we can read later..

  • +3 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, blessing95 said:

Great information. If only it was possible to predict the exact prices where the fluctuations will go. This will have been very good for traders but disadvantageous to the market as no one will lose any money and only profits will be made. This can also cause inflation in most economies

Not everyone can not lose money, even through technical analysis, because it is possible to lose some money because the analysis is not 100% honest and there are many political events that suddenly affect the price of currencies.

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

As am reading exciting post, I forgot it in cryptotalk, what an amazing post it is, I calmed down and joted some things down to enable me cross check, I will encourage other member like @Honny143 and @Oxygen99to check this post as it will be of benefit to them also

Thanks for calling my attention into this good topic because i am always ready to learn new things and the topic creator is for sure one of the best contributors in the forum which is why we need to keep following there footsteps so that we can learn more to our experience because i have went through the topic and i find it very informative.

  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

                                                    BetFury                                                   

    🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

                                                  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic really deserved good reputation because it has explained well what we all need to know about the candlestick including the chart and i hope many members finds it beneficial the way i do, with the type of this members in the forum i don't think we will be left behind in terms of knowing more about Cryptocurrency and anything related to it.

  • +2 1
  • +3 1

                                                    BetFury                                                   

    🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

                                                  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Thanks for calling my attention into this good topic because i am always ready to learn new things and the topic creator is for sure one of the best contributors in the forum which is why we need to keep following there footsteps so that we can learn more to our experience because i have went through the topic and i find it very informative.

Yes mate, that's why I tagged you earlier, because I know how good the person that posted the post is, and I believe you the post will be of benefit to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chart on the screen differs from one time to another. Japanese candles more clearly indicate the opening of the candle and its envelopes, the highest price and the lowest price, and its collection of these candles give a form to the market movement in earlier times. Japanese candles have frequent movements and shapes that traders rely on, such as the manbar candles, the hanging man and the names Other candlesticks give indications of market movement
It takes advantage of it for traders to know the direction of the market
Japanese candles is a science that only those who tried it know
a

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your great contribution is incredible, this is a very complex subject and the way you explain it is easy to understand, from now on I am a fan of your publications, so interesting for those who want to make money with investments and trading. Thanks again.

  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is easier to understand about candlebar chart. The direction of the price is indicated by the color of the candlestick. If the price of the candle is closing above the opening price of the candle, then the price is moving upwards and the candle would be green otherwise it will be red

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

                                                    BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

                                                  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yes mate, that's why I tagged you earlier, because I know how good the person that posted the post is, and I believe you the post will be of benefit to you. 

Thank you my friend let's keep doing the good positive posts because it is our primary assignment in the forum and we shall also benefit from it because we will earn more experience about the field of Cryptocurrency and the forum at large.

  • +1 1
  • +2 1

                                                    BetFury                                                   

    🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

                                                  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed your post, thanks a lot for this. I like the explanation of the doji that is usually very important indicating a change in direction of the trend. Not always and not immediately as it can happen a few candles later but it is always something traders are noticing and comparing with previous behaviour. I don't look a lot at candles but some of the patterns are important.

  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very interesting post, thanks and I will come back here to get a few ideas as I don't think I will be able to remember the patterns. I think there was a cheatsheet containing all the patterns somewhere on the internet. I will try to find it but I think it was missing a few of these patterns.

  • +2 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 5:15 PM, Honny143 said:

I think he started candle stick series because last topic he made about doji candle

Ya there I explanation of the candle stick in my previous topic were I explained briefly about different kind of doji,a that can be use to study chart in trades. Right in this topic will share you more knowledge regarding the candlessticks Patterns and Patterns with there Differences I hope all users to read and benefits from this topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Japanese candlesticks are one of the oldest and most important technical analysis sciences in the forex market in particular and other markets. They are bars that represent price movements for certain periods. Trading using candlestick patterns allows you to better understand market direction, and anticipate the next price movement.

  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Ya there I explanation of the candle stick in my previous topic were I explained briefly about different kind of doji,a that can be use to study chart in trades. Right in this topic will share you more knowledge regarding the candlessticks Patterns and Patterns with there Differences I hope all users to read and benefits from this topic.

I wasnt  able to view your previous explanation were you explained about the kind of dojo , and hownit can be used to study chart in trades. I will try to view your profile and read about it so I can learn and get knowledge in that aspects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my God this is such a comprehensive article and its working properly for me and am going to take time studying it because the truth is , am not really good in reading this articles and understanding them but am so hoping that am able to translate them and in the end its going to work perfectly for me so this is one of those time that am so exited about an article

  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a good explanation, the candlestick patterns are very important to realize movement and find the changes in the price to predict better the future rise or drop. I use candle patterns very often in trading and can help with some trades but not always happen as the traders expect and most times traders fall in mistakes looking at very close times.

  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...