Guide To Stay Updated With Crypto World - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Guide To Stay Updated With Crypto World

It is very important for all crypto user... If we to be  good trader,learner then we all time open our eyes... We also need to our eye facebook, Twitter and yotube.... They published great news in crypto.... It is so become to guide crypto world...    

On 10/27/2020 at 10:54 AM, Namtyaz said:

Thank you for your article for such a wonderful effort. Indeed, a trader should always be aware of the sources to analyze the market and be aware of trends. I think social media plays a big role in this, it is accessible to everyone and easy to use

@Namtyaz Exactly Social media provides huge content and views from different people. As everyone has their own idea and prediction so if we get listened to all, we can conclude on our own too.

21 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

These are indeed good ways to stay updated about Cryptocurrency and you deserve to be praised for this work because this topic is of great benefit to all members especially the newbies who have less experience about the field, the technology of the social medias is really playing a vital role on this as well as the blockchain technology.

@Oxygen99 More than social medias there are forums, Crypto blogs and coin information provider like CMC so we should take privilege from them. We can get all information from the official project in social media like Twitter so following the project account there is beneficial for us in our journey.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Ridam nice guidelines you have given to us that how to stay turned with crypto news but i doubt about social media news.. Because Twitter is one of the best place to get scammed as Twitter is the main marketing place of crypto world so usually there fulfill with scammer.. Secondly we shouldn’t believe in yobit crypto related news except some good channels..  But you shared about crypto related forum Which will be most helpful for members..                             

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam nice guidelines you have given to us that how to stay turned with crypto news but i doubt about social media news.. Because Twitter is one of the best place to get scammed as Twitter is the main marketing place of crypto world so usually there fulfill with scammer.. Secondly we shouldn’t believe in yobit crypto related news except some good channels..  But you shared about crypto related forum Which will be most helpful for members..                             

@Dorjoy12 yes he share very useful information about stay active about all the information about crypto news as we have more opportunities about all the information on Twitter and telegram we can know about that but some members share a great information even we didn't know so that is good because we need to know from all the news..

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam Because Twitter is one of the best place to get scammed as Twitter is the main marketing place of crypto world so usually there fulfill with scammer..                   

@Dorjoy12 You should follow the Official accounts of the project you are into. You can follow yobit official account and get information about every yobit update easily. Yes there are account's targeting people for scam but all projects are active on twitter so if we do find them it will be helpful for us.

Talking about Crypto news, the website that I have mentioned are enough and will provide all necessary news regarding Crypto world and Blockchain.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

9 minutes ago, Ridam said:

You should follow the Official accounts of the project you are into. You can follow yobit official account and get information about every yobit update easily.

@Ridam nice idea you have shared but it become hard for me now a days to find out Which one is real account and Which one is fake.. Yah fake wallets airdrop make my Twitter account full with scam news.. I am trying to unfollow all the fake news account.. 

11 minutes ago, Ridam said:

the website that I have mentioned are enough and will provide all necessary news regarding Crypto world and Blockchain

Yah its will be very helpful for all of us if we read those site update news every day about crypto.. Though i am starting following those site news.. By the way, thanks you for share this topic..                  

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 You should follow the Official accounts of the project you are into. You can follow yobit official account and get information about every yobit update easily. Yes there are account's targeting people for scam but all projects are active on twitter so if we do find them it will be helpful for us.

Talking about Crypto news, the website that I have mentioned are enough and will provide all necessary news regarding Crypto world and Blockchain.

@Ridam Yes you are right we should only follow the official account because there are many which are not real so sometimes we spend more time in fake sites and we didn't get any information which is real, as I follow yobit official Twitter account and I'm sure it is real because the information is real..

• +3 1

On 10/24/2020 at 12:06 PM, Ridam said:

In Crypto field as we already know we must keep our eyes open and keep monitoring the market to avoid losses or for grabbing the profit opportunity. I'm going to cover top platforms and resources to stay updated with Crypto world and with their benefits. (All platforms mentioned below has direct links to their website. You can access them with one click.

A)News Sources:

IMG_20201024_141941.thumb.jpg.14494332ada48d93a086fdd9ba7fdbc6.jpg

News sites are the most important source to stay updated with recent action of Crypto field. We can get early information and rumours regarding further updates so we became the first to grab popularity.

Some news sources that I do suggest for following are:

1. Decrypt
  2. Coindesk
  3. Cointelegraph

4.News Bitcoin

B) Social Media:

IMG_20201024_141958.thumb.jpg.31cb491241efabe0f88aeb6274238b7a.jpg

Social media are the places where we get updates from the projects we are following. Big Players and CEO posts updates about their projects and coming features. You can make accounts on them and get attached with your favourite projects Updates. 

1. Twitter
  2. YouTube
  3. Telegram
  4. Facebook (I use Facebook rarely)
  5. Discord

Twitter is my favourite among all. And keep in mind there are hype of fake projects on social media so stay attached only with legit. 

C) Crypto Forums:IMG_20201024_142009.thumb.jpg.284d8d3fe5b3404dfdcdb93b08a11e1f.jpg

Crypto forums are the great source for getting knowledge and views from different Crypto lovers around the globe. You can join them and be a part of the Crypto community and earn too while learning and sharing views.

1. Cryptotalk (Personal Favourite)
  2. Bitcointalk
  3. Read.Cash

D) Price Monitoring and Alert:

IMG_20201024_141810.thumb.jpg.51e777a05e8aa9e9354232f5063be8ca.jpgThere are many platform for monitoring the price of assest and managing portfolio. Most Popular and widely used are:

1. Coingecko
  2. Coinmarketcap

You can use them to monitor the price movements, market cap ,volume and many more. You can set alert on particular coin. If that coin reaches your expected price you will get notifications instantly.

Coingecko also allows us to watch the liquidity pools information and best APY to choose among different projects if you are into De-Fi.

E) Performing Technical Analysis:

IMG_20201024_142046.thumb.jpg.60d344723746ed9237ebabe58d9d6a77.jpg

For Technical Analysis everyone's favourite is TradingViewYou can do a technical analysis on any coin using TradingView. It's free with almost all needed feature. You can upgrade to standard package if you start earning and need more features.

These are the ways and platforms I use to get attached with Crypto world and get most of the contents and information from. If you are using more platform than mentioned here, please feel free to introduce them in comments.

I don't think if YouTube also is a best place to stay updated about cryptocurrencies, because mostly of YouTube videos they make to earn views only while their videos are being scam. 

• +2 1

47 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Ridam  as I follow yobit official Twitter account and I'm sure it is real because the information is real..

@Mark wood @Dorjoy12 You can easily check either the channel is verified or not in Twitter. It will have tick mark after it's name which means it's real account and the information will be legitimate. Talking about yobit exchange, Yobit.Net is the official account of yobit exchange.

24 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I don't think if YouTube also is a best place to stay updated about cryptocurrencies, because mostly of YouTube videos they make to earn views only while their videos are being scam. 

@guatazoo It depends upon the YouTubers you are following. There are good channels, that I do Personally like denome, GOB, Andreas. GOB and Andreas aren't using ads and aren't earning from YouTube.

Edited by Ridam
Information added
  • +2 1

Just now, Ridam said:

@Mark wood @Dorjoy12 You can easily check either the channel is verified or not in Twitter. It will have tick mark after it's name which means it's real account and the information will be legitimate. Talking about yobit exchange, Yobit.Net is the official account of yobit exchange.

@guatazoo It depends upon the YouTubers you are following. There are good channels, that I do Personally like denome, GOB, Andreas. GOB and Andreas aren't using ads and aren't earning from YouTube.

@Ridam Yes I got it thanks for your information you mean when an account has blue tick it will be verified it will be real and I already join yobit official account because I check it now so that information is essential we can follow more accounts through this information ..

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing Dear @Ridam! The crypto world is like the sea full of fish, every day others born and a lot of opportunity for the fisherman. So as cryptocurrency users we have a lot of opportunities in this cryptocurrency adventure, we need just to explore it using many method and platforms.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks this is a good guide for beginners that don't have a lot of knowledge where to find good information. I have found read.cash is most about Bitcoin Cash and promoting this coin but it has many writing about anything. I don't think it has a format of a forum.

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

More than social medias there are forums, Crypto blogs and coin information provider like CMC so we should take privilege from them. We can get all information from the official project in social media like Twitter so following the project account there is beneficial for us in our journey.

You are actually right i also make use of the coinmarketcap often especially when am holding a coin with good potential because i know the value can rise anytime we don't need vwn expected, so staying updated is good because it will offer investors oppotunity to earn good profit when price of a specific coin increase.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, tienda said:

Thanks for sharing Dear @Ridam! The crypto world is like the sea full of fish, every day others born and a lot of opportunity for the fisherman.

@tienda Staying updated and fresh is the must thing if we are in Crypto field. You have given good example and we would only be able to catch the fish if we use updated device and same if for Crypto.

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Ridam Yes I got it thanks for your information you mean when an account has blue tick it will be verified it will be real 

@Mark wood Exactly, you should look the tick mark before following in Twitter and you can click on bell like icons and enable notification for tweets so that you will get instant notification if yobit publish any tweets.

• +2 2

Necessary platforms and tools needed in crypto sphere, similar to what @Whited35 recommended me at some point. I use almost all the aforementioned and even a few more and to be honest, of them all, I found CoinMarketCap application (newsletter) the most informative and up-to-date. 

For regular crypto market updates as well as promotions and great investment offers. I recommend it for everyone.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

For regular crypto market updates as well as promotions and great investment offers. I recommend it for everyone.

@Raqeebzy I caution you regarding investment offers my brother 😜 ! Do not trust investment offers even they are coming from reputed platforms. No one knows when the targeted entity will get flopped just after making an investments. 

On 10/24/2020 at 5:06 AM, Ridam said:

In Crypto field as we already know we must keep our eyes open and keep monitoring the market to avoid losses or for grabbing the profit opportunity. I'm going to cover top platforms and resources to stay updated with Crypto world and with their benefits. (All platforms mentioned below has direct links to their website. You can access them with one click.

@Ridam Greetings, this is only a part of the sites we have to have information about the world of cryptocurrencies, there are others, this topic is very extensive, you touch something basic, but very good, thanks for sharing good publications, we need to always be in contact with what makes us learn, the internet is full of information and we cannot get lost in the sea of information, it would take us years to find all the topics if there were no pages specialized in this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy I caution you regarding investment offers my brother 😜 ! Do not trust investment offers even they are coming from reputed platforms. No one knows when the targeted entity will get flopped just after making an investments. 

Definitely. I am more than cautious of making investment. 

For the records, it took me more than 2 months to be totally convinced to make investment on DeFi. I like to read a lot and that helps me in making so many research on any propective investment. I don't think there will ever be a day I will make investment blindly without thorough understanding and patience. I love profits but I apply intelligence at the same time 😅.

Thanks brother for the reminder anyway 😉.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

8 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I don't think there will ever be a day I will make investment blindly without thorough understanding and patience. I love profits but I apply intelligence at the same time 😅.

@Raqeebzy Good and looking like you are preferring a smart strategy to be safe from investment mistakes. Recently, a guy contacted me on Telegram expecting a financial advise and searching for profitable coins, I cautioned him first and advised to be updated with the things going on the crypto word because nothing is guaranteed for sure. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

With the rapidly growing of cyrptocurrency it is very useful and necessary to become updated with it, since by doing so you can encounter some opportunity. Personally I use Twitter as a tool to make myself updated, I have followed accounts that are related to cryptocurrency especially the well-known personality like Vitalik and Binance. You could encounter some bounty related to crypto, so as much as possible be updated.

14 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I use almost all the aforementioned and even a few more and to be honest, of them all, I found CoinMarketCap application (newsletter) the most informative and up-to-date. 

@Raqeebzy I believe you are staying updated with the help of these platforms and sure they may be helping in making good profit. I use coinmarketcap some time and for news I prefer to use reading through websites in Brave Browser. I get 2 benefits: watch ads on Brave and read news. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I just love this article and the truth is yes, but the work need to verify is a little bit tough and so look at it this way we need to really look for something that works for us and the first one is to make sure that  cryptotalk site is the first site you vist and then you can look at coin gecko and coin market cap , they are two source center I usually look at and really try to get what is the right thing to do in the world of crypto currency .

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I am always read the news which is related to the crypto market and check the market and i am sure this time market is going to be high in the market so much ad i hope this time BTC touch the 200,000$ in the 2021.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A good set of websites that you should learn to use to follow market news and cryptocurrencies and discuss in the forums specialized in the cryptocurrency world about issues of interest to any investor in this field. I believe that this topic is an important reference for any member of the forum. These sites have spread in many languages in the world, and this is a good step in the interest of the future of crypto.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, Mwangi said:

the first one is to make sure that  cryptotalk site is the first site you vist and then you can look at coin gecko and coin market cap , they are two source center I usually look at and really try to get what is the right thing to do in the world of crypto currency .

@Mwangi I'm glad that you are considering the Cryptotalk as first site. I do read the news at first after waking up and jump into the Cryptotalk forum so that I do get enough idea about the recent ongoing factors of the Cryptotalk forum.

On 11/2/2020 at 3:19 PM, usamah said:

Thanks for this valuable topic
Yes, the field of encryption is wide and there is a lot of news, and we should follow up, especially for traders who trade on the stock exchanges, because every news has effects on currency fluctuations. Thank you for your position. The link is very useful.

@usamah Not only in the stock market, in Crypto market too the news affect the price significantly. Like news of Binanace listing pump the price of token huge so of we could able to Invest in right amount we can take good profit from the project.

• +2 2
  • +5 1