Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Definitely we are not supposed to encourage this type of post. The reason I am saying this is because if we continue replying to this post then may be the person who is creating the post will again boost up him and others. So try to neglect the post or if not then give minimum -1 rating. Or tell him to not repeat this. This all can be its solution.

I am 100% agreed with you.

There is no need of increasing the no. Of posts if you can't give any knowledgeable thing in those words .

And post should not be less than 100 characters .

• +1 1

You are correct mate I have likewise seen such posts among new individuals and this isn't useful for the discussion to have such inferior quality posts and copy ones it's thus I don't partake in new posts from apprentices since when their posts get erased we additionally endure the erasure and I trust they will change in the wake of seeing your post since they will get familiar with the best activity.

When we work at this forum we should keep rules in mind and should follow in every condition. So it rule that you posts must have 100 characters so you should try to act on it than we can understand your words clearly and our posts would be count useful. 

So try to make useful topic and posts which act upon rules especially beginner stop creating nonsense topics 

• +1 1

I didn't know about this. now I got this why people are posting a big post in a topic. I didn't comment so much little but now I gomna try to post which will content with atleaet hundred characters. I hope I will be able to do it thank you for this opinion my all dear friends

• +2 1

I agree with you, they make one-question topics and there are many people in the forum who participate by leaving their comments and even knowing that their comments will be deleted because the Topic does not have more than 100 characters 

• +2 1

Yes you are right brother we always post good contents which have more than 100 alphabets.And always write our opinion in post without violating the rules.to earn excellent reputation we should use right language.

• +2 1

Feeding low quality non constructive and uninformative posts will do more harm than good to you, because the admins are definitely seeing it, it just a matter of time before you earn a warning point for yourself!!! 

• +2 1

Thank you for this opinion. I agree with you and agree to stop commenting or support any topic that is not good. In the end, the main purpose of our presence here is to acquire knowledge on valuable topics that will benefit us.

Yes dear you are right here I think in cryptotalk forum the low content for replies to the topics is acceptable. But for those of topics which you create for the forum must have enough knowledge. T least the user or creator must clear and elaborate th topic in a good lengthy post. Which have abilities to make the other members learn something.

• +2 1

On 23/10/2020 at 6:52, tienda said:

Estimados miembros, veo que hay muchos miembros que hacen temas con un contenido pequeño. o solo una pregunta!

Esto no es bueno para este foro ni para ellos mismos, porque su tema será descalificado, así que intente hacer un tema constructivo con menos de 100 caracteres por contenido.

Pero, lamentablemente, veo que muchos miembros participan en las respuestas a esos temas no buenos y constructivos, ¿sabe que si participa en un tema de este tipo, sus publicaciones no se considerarán una publicación calificada? y no se contará con Yobit.

¡Así que por favor deje de enviar contenido de baja calidad! ... ¿Qué piensas? ¿Estás de acuerdo o no? ...

He is absolutely right, but those who ask questions only have doubts, and when clarified they would not care if they were eliminated, but he is correct, since I usually read people with extremely short content and this certainly does not help the community, because the shorter the content, the more questions we have pending, so a long and complete content is better.

• +2 2

Many people make publications with poor quality information, because they only think about exceeding 100 characters and not the content of their publication. I always try to post content that provides useful information that can help the community. But I admit that I had bad days where my mind was not focused and my posts were very bad.

• +2 2

Thank you my friend for sharing this valuable information with us. I really agree with you that there are many posts with no good content or atleast 100 characters. Here we want to post with useful and helpful comments or posts inorder attain knowledge or to research about the same to share our knowledge with others. So it is important to post 100 characters post otherwise our post may get deleted. 

• +3 1

Yes it is right please stop post low quality content. It is the pain og head for all of us and more for the Admin. So, be careful and don't post low quality content and always post the helpful material.

• +1 1

Good to see the very important topic. Please stop making comments with poor quality content because poor quality content comments are reducing the progress of the forum. Moreover poor quality content are also deleted by the moderators. To delete poor quality content moderator spend a lot of time. Please don't be the reason of wasting the time of moderators. They are our well wisher.

Yes mate you are right . I've seen alot of topics in which just about 1 question is to be asked and I've seen many time the repetition of same topics . It should be over come .. we should create some new topics which is really informative and knowledge full assets. So everyone gets benifit or gets an opportunity to ask over these new topics in their point of view . 

• +3 1

Low quality content will be harmful for yourself and also for this forum. Because low quality contents have lack of knowledge or information so its difficult to new members to read this and understand what you want to say . So try to make topics is useful manners.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 10/24/2020 at 8:36 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I recently saw a lot of topics and comments that were less than 100 characters, and all I saw was published less than 100 characters, so I do not write a comment on it because I know that it will be deleted.

Yes, dear friend and I as a related user that some comments have been deleted and it is because the topic has been created did not exceed 100 characters therefore I will not comment again on topics that do not comply with the rules
Good luck and big winnings

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Ali dost said:

Low quality content will be harmful for yourself and also for this forum. Because low quality contents have lack of knowledge or information so its difficult to new members to read this and understand what you want to say . So try to make topics is useful manners.

Well I think you are right because whenever I see lower quickly content I feel like the moderators are not doing anything to help this situation. How can someone just make a post of 3 lines and it's not deleted immediately. I these people are violating the rules here and nobody is doing anything about it I think the moderators see something in post we'll see

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Hey mate, Thanks for the information, beginners  are selecting good topics to comments like that we have to post also good comments with at least 100 plus letters in it. I am just a beginner and we want these type of information from you guys 

• +2 1

On 11/19/2020 at 8:12 AM, Mubiflow said:

Well I think you are right because whenever I see lower quickly content I feel like the moderators are not doing anything to help this situation. How can someone just make a post of 3 lines and it's not deleted immediately. I these people are violating the rules here and nobody is doing anything about it I think the moderators see something in post we'll see

Mate ,the moderators are not just watching they are surely doing what it takes to do so as to improve the forum, so the moderators are always working tirelessly am sure about that and they will fix things 

• +3 1

Of course, i completely agree with you, because i think a member who make a low quality of contents, then how he can eligible for getting rewards. Due to the low quality, admin delete this post, and the later of the this action, members are always says that "why his posts are deleted". So,  we should make good contents. 

i'm totaly agree with you @tienda, i see many topics with only a simple question, we can making topic like a question but befor this question we should be explane the problem situation then asking the question, topic will be informative because we are giving the problem then asking a question for discuting about this problem with all crypto talk users.

• +3 1

When I was a newbie I always keep posting any of the topic here even it is not that good, since I just want to finish my quota. One day I almost of my post got deleted and I notice that it was because I replied to the not good topic, since then I carefully choose the topic I will make a reply to and only choose the good one, even the topic is hard I will still consider it, and just make a research for me to come up with the content that I will reply, at least I will assure that my reply will not get deleted anymore.

Yes you are right my brother. I saw many of the members that makes the reactions posts on the topics which are made against the rules and regulations of this forum. These topic does not contain any useful information. I request to all member to stop feesing this type of content make reactions on that posts which are unique and very helpful to survive on this forum.

• +1 1