Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

I agree that people only post a simple post. They only think that they gain money. So please you will make good content which is not match with other post. Don't think that you only get money by posting but also try to make useful content. This will  help to get knowledge to make good quality post in future also. 

Thank you, dear, for the important advice. We must always participate in what is useful for the benefit of everyone. Our participation must be more than 100, and adherence to the laws and conditions of the forum always help us to progress and provide the useful. We must learn and benefit for the benefit of everyone.

Indeed, I noticed this thing, unfortunately, there are many people who break the rules by publishing posts and very poor content that do not carry any benefit and sometimes I meet posts that do not contain 100 characters and this matter is contrary and bad I hope all members here pay attention and publish everything that is useful

They can give some background of the questions because it completely hundred character and also helps other to understand their questions and most people seem to read just the topic.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

@tienda tonight obviously you are 100% right my friend.  Because nowadays everyone want to contain reputation here they just simple right to words on their post and post it. On the other hand many people are here just for replying low quality contents if they see any high quality content they're not reply to it. They just want to get the learning from here they just want to feeling their replying quota.  According to me this is not good thing. 💞🥰

• +2 1

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Hi dear I will do agree with you it should be restricted we should promote good quality content according to rules or such content which help others to learn instead of feeding useless topic and doings posts on them,we should follow rules

hello, of course all of us agree with this because it is one of the most important rules in this forum, we should make useful posts and subject to get paid and help each other

Our goal in this forum should be to do a good work and that should be our main focus. We should make our comment the best and we should get a lot of  reputation points. And it should benefit others as well.

• +1 1

I agree, commenting on and giving positive reputations on such topics that don't have enough characters as explained in the rules of this forum will harm both us and the creator of that content. It will encourage them to again creating such useless content.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, your topic is good and important. The post should be of usefulness and high quality and include all conditions and rules so as not to be deleted. This leads to the development of the forum and the benefit of all members, including the owner of the topic.

• +1 1

Of course, this is also in the rules of the forum Whatever you post, it should be useful and creative and it has good information for the rest of the members. When you post useless, not only will your post be deleted, but with the idea of closing your account 

• +4 1

Feeding less quality topics or post is nothing but a complete waste of time and effort. If you must write a topic always give direction for the readers to react on. Don't just write a topic alone, you much write the contents of your topic for members to rely on. Good day.

On 10/23/2020 at 4:52 PM, tienda said:

According to the rules, if we have to make a topic, we need 100 characters, so we will make a topic out of 100 characters, if we make a topic with less than 100 characters. The modulator will delete that topic.So we will follow the rules and make a topic out of 100 characters.If you do not make a topic out of 100 characters then everyone will give a negative reputation which will have an effect on your paid post.

You are right we can do good efforts ever.  In my opinion most of members have don't idea and they will never search any thing about topic or post. So please if you can search and then you can get knowledge and perform best way.

Thank you!

Yeah, is correct my friend. Buy now i think many newbies know that the basic rule of forum is to make post with minimum 100 letters. Nowadays I'm seeing very less posts with less than 100 letters. It is a such a good thing to see.

I think you're right, because sometimes i can see very short and uninformative post with multiple +5 likes and i don't really understand how they're collecting that likes. I also see very informative post without likes. I think we should all give the likes who really deserve it. If we can do that it could be better for all of us and for the forum.

• +2 1

Yes you are right it this is the policy of that forum that your post must include at least 100 characters in your replies and topics. If you will not follow these rules your post will be disqualified. I think for this purpose we should only reply on those topics about which we have enough knowledge that we can describe it very efficiently and in detailed way.

Hello Friends .

If you want your comment to be rated and you will earn more money with its help Then you have to make your comment quality even better. You should make comments that are not there before .There should be some information in your comments.There should  be something new in your comments .

• +3 1

Yes, I always try to provide useful content in my participation and exchange of experience with others and that my comment is not less than 100 characters 

I do not ask questions in the comments nor do I make a simple comment, because this will lead to deleting our posts and not counting them useful 

I think it's a very good thing that we should avoid these things that people comment on quality My commission is that you always make comments that are absolutely right and have a good content In order to get as many likes as possible 

According to the rules, we must not post within 100 words, otherwise it will not be a useful post, so we must include 100 words in the post and make the post informative. If it is a good post, then of course the post will not be useful, if the post will be deleted by the moderators

This is a useful site which is providing good opportunity to it's members to earn good profit.so it is our duty that we should work for the improvement of this site.stop posting bad and trash content.it is totally wastage of time to creat bad content.

It is a rule of the forum that all members must post a comment of at least 100 characters. If we break the rules again and again we could be banned. And less than 100 characters and useless topic or comment is not counted on yobit. And we are not paid for it. We are paid for useful, unique and informative post.
Useless post is deleted.
We should study forum rules and various topics to post good and informative. We have to think of the best content.

• +2 1

If you are beignneer then before post you first read all the important pints of this forum. Some people they not know much and start posting. Then their comments are not of good quality. Such comments are deleted. So try to post those comments that take the attraction of moderator and other members. This thing increase your rating points.

Lower quality content should be stopped. I keep seeing some posts made that are only two lines. This is not in the replies but in the topic. It is bad to see such low quality as in just two lines there is no way someone can make anything useful. A new post should have a lot more than that and expand to give the whole idea of the writter and not just a clue here and there and that is it. If some members can only write this low then they are not being useful.