Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Exactly there are so many post with having low quality of content and just their reputation is high people continuously react on that post stop it guys do something new creat unique topic which is quite meaningful for other

Hello sir! Yes definitely I agree with you there are many members on cryptotalk who don't writing about usefull topics and spreading useless and lower quality contents they must stop this and start writing about good topics which is beneficial for others

Well, there are many types of members working here. Some are new and some are old. So the content will be different. Those who are new will post with normal content.So we should also post them and replay them. They will be motivated to create new posts. If they make a mistake, they must also point out their mistakes.

• +1 1

Yes of course. Give some quality full content in crypto so that people's can learn different kinds of things from this project. Low class content should be avoid. 

If you give quality full content you will get good reputation here.   

I concur with you on this. It is exceptionally essential that the utilizations post substance that has at any rate 100 characters and furthermore pass on assessment or a message to different clients. This is one of the fundamental standards of this stage. So if any client doesn't go with this job there is no uncertainty that the specific remarks would be erased in a matter of seconds for detailed by different clients. So be a capable client and produce some quality useful substance in the themes.

Yes i am agree with your post And it's a good thing Because nowadays everyone is posting a single line which is very rare and useless That post does not have any purpose, so let's post such reasons They should post a Proper Statement and a Proper Question till they post a good response. If you want to ask your question, then make a complete statement and post it 

• +1 1

Thanks dear friend, this is a very important post through which everyone will easily become aware.  Of course, since low quality posts are prohibited in the forum, be aware that low quality posts are closed.  Create high quality easy relevant posts that are useful and useful for everyone.  The same post is seen again and again in the forum, these should be closed.  Otherwise it is more likely to be banned from the forum.  So avoid low quality posts.  And respond negatively to closure.

This is absolutely true. Our posts must be of good content and well explanatory enough for better understanding of the members in the forum reading the post. This will also prevent our post from getting deleted.

Absolutely i am strongly agree with you . Our purpose to join this platform is only earning . so we should do struggle for it and we need to do the comments and topics of at least 100 characters . 

You are right ,i observed  that some member  do post of always minimum number of 90 character ,by doing this you can waste your time on.posting useless comments,such kind of posts were deleted by administrator ,so try to do useful and meaningful  posts so that it can't  be deleted by administrator  and your posts remain safe ,Good luck.....

I would say that's exactly my friend.  I've seen a lot of people post below 100 words and the content is extremely weak or not related to the topic.  This is against the rules.  So make sure your written content should contain at least 100 words, especially those no longer than 100 characters.  If you look at the number of topics submitted by the owners of these topics, you see them as few, meaning they are original and they are ignorant of the rules and guidelines of the forum.  It is our duty to advise them to read the instructions before starting work.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Hey dude. I agree with your thoughts that many people hair are making lame content and posting the content that is irrelevant but the people sport that content and gives a good reputation.

You are right i also agree with you some spammers post for making money. They don't share good knowledge and information. Always try to make useful, convenient and sensible posts because non useful posts are not counted on yobit. Work honestly don't violate the rules and regulations of the forum.

• +2 1

I agree with you I have seen a lot of people post more than hundred and the content is extremely weak or not related to topic this is against the rule they not share good knowledge and information always try to make useful content sensible post because non useful ports are not counted 

• +3 1

Dear friend, I am a new member of this forum.  I want to gain a lot of experience from this and I want to be well experienced and skilled in this work.  I agree with you.  The better posts or topics are created in the forum, the better for the forum and for the staff members in the forum.  Thank you for posting what you need.

I have seen some old topics which are still here and there are less than hundred characters long so I don't know why they are still here and why the moderators are not deleting them and why people are putting replies on them

Yes i agree with you .a lot of people posts low quality content and who those are repliers they also comment low standard information so if anyone on this forum doesn't know about what the section and what the topic discuss then do not posts anything wrong

• +1 1

This is true. Yes, I agree with you, it is bad for a person to publish a topic that is not useful, as the topic will be deleted and will not be counted. I advise everyone to read and understand the forum rules

• +1 1

Yes we should get maximum information and knowledge by reading the post of our seniors and I highly rank person. Then we should create our post about the questions and should  be effective. And we should avoid to create a useless post and I useless content

There are many members who are posting quality content.Most of them are new users.They are not following rules.Creating meaningless topics will degrade the value this amazing forum.We are community here we need to be very responsible towards writing a good content.

Since from today I losing in my number of post in yobit 

This because of i comment on generic post, Now I know about this because i have to see which was useful content and on which post i should need to comment so we need to look for the useful content and don't comment on the generic post because we will lose the number of post or our post will be deleted.

There are many members in this forum who do not follow the rules of the forum.  Especially those who are being included as new members.  They are creating posts with words below 100 characters and many times there are no matches with the topic.  Not adding any important information to the posts.  So I say be careful about your post.

• +2 1

If what is required is 100 character long and someone write a very good topic with just like 20-75 characters I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I see some people write more than 400 characters an it doesn't make sense. 

I as of late observed a ton of subjects and remarks that were under 100 characters, and all I saw was distributed under 100 characters, so I don't compose a remark on it since I realize that it will be erased.

Yes I agree with you because it is place where people Learn useful information about digital world and cryptocurrency if they get low quality content then they lost there trust.