Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

I agree to you . A lot of person after reading useless content here we should stop them and we should not motivate them. It is always recommended to newbies that they should not post a new topic till they don't have much information about cryptocurrency.

Edited by Golem king
  • +1 1

@Fahim4444 Obviously my dear, We need to stop feeding lower quality content. Otherwise we will ban from this forum. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin by writing useful post. So always try to write unique and informative content in this forum. You will be earn a lot of reputation for your useful content. 

• +1 1

Dead you have said right .we are paid for only meaningful posts and for the posts which are quiet important.We are not paid for useless posts

So we should create some quality posts and we should not feed any usess posts.it will rate us high

• +3 1

Good post bro you say right many are members which give comments only one line and not share knowledge some members ask questions only but its wrong i think admin not accept there post and deleted so this is only yours time waste sharing useful and informative post which benefits for all members 

You are right bro, As a member who want to create topic may be for clarification, please make the topic is stress forward that will be easily understood. Avoid using grammars that may be hard to understand by members. Thanks     

You are right bro, As a member who want to create topic may be for clarification, please make the topic straight forward that will be easily understood. Avoid using grammars that may be hard to understand by members. Thanks     

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

@tiendahi fellow I will be agree with you I also noticed this that a lot of people violate rules and they don't even think that new members learning from them it's a really bad thing for fourm and upcoming new members ,and also a lot of people don't complete 100 characters in comment section

• +2 1

Strongly agree with you.

Choose content that benefits you or enhance your knowledge. There is no point in posting on low quality content.  If it is deleted, your post will be deleted.Try to find useful content and post or comment on it.

• +1 1

Yes, absolutely we should not rewrite the old contact, many members post the old topics present here in their own language And when the junior member comments on them, their comment is not recorded, then after few days that topic is deleted, then our hard work is lost. 

Yes you're right we must avoid from making low quality content.you should need make more effective and valuable posts.try to write post in simple wording.avoid from short writing.your post must related to the topic then you can get good and positive reputation."do right have right"

Precisely my companion you are absolutely correct, we need to quit offering notoriety to pointless substance it is significant for each gathering in light of the fact that because of this number of unique and important substance never get notoriety.

Yes Dear, I am following your point, you are saying that it is very smart contact for our post, then use at least one 100 characters for whatever faults you post that story and this will also correct your post and And those who are joining the news can also have a information about crypto.

• +1 1

It is accepted that as per the new distributing and payment rulesin the world, we improve substance and we don't discover any posts without interest or significance since they will get negative surveys and won't be paid for eventually.

• +1 1

Yes, you say well that we should not do that nowadays, many people do this that they create other posts and topics themselves. Mean people make their topics  and do post in own words .What you should give according to your opinion .

• +1 2

You're right we shouldn't post useless content. If we do such posts then our post gets deleted and then we get in trouble. If we don't do this and keep posting wrong then our account will be closed. Then we will not be able to earn from here. Doing so will decrease our reputation and reduce the payment for our posts. We should follow the rules of the Cryptotalk and make a useful post with 100 characters.

• +1 1

Posting lower quality content posts is nothing good to encourage the efforts of the administrators of this forum for we members to learn cryptocurrency and this is the reason why the admin don't take it easy with posts that are of low quality by deleting those kind of posts on the forum. Our posts must be of high content writing with simple words and importantly be useful to the readers.

• +1 2

you have made very good points here. I am, seeing that some useless content ahs vey good rating while the topics that are very useful are not getting very good rating or hey may also got negative rating. It is just very disturbing to see. We have to stop feeding the lower quality content of others. instead, we have to give rating those who really deserve that so that, he or she may create some more useful content than before. Member just try to complete their 50 reactions no matter who or where they are giving without even seeing the comment.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you are saying right that we should not post any contact with low than 100 character. Because this will be not good for us and others. If we post less content we could not get enough reviews. Thanks brother

I agree, of course. The main purpose of the forum is to spread the knowledge, share our experiences in crypto. So if we post useless topics and posts, the forum will not reach its purpose. Also, useless posts get no good reaction from other members, and if you don't get good reviews, you don't get paid, so why post them? It is meaningless.

• +1 1

This is great and this would be a very nice thing to happen and if we continue to feed lower post it would make no sense at all. We have to do more and get better things done or posted.

I hope that we will be serious about dealing with the forum and its rules and if you become a beginner like me, do the research process on the topics and write what is useful in it, it will all be won and there will be no problem and no obstacle in the development and survival of the forum.  There won't be.

I think I observe some members who create a topic with just a single line or some people ask questions while creating a topic I think it would be better if they could DM a member and ask about a specific topic or he  You can ask the admin to get a good answer.

Yes you are right we should stop creating low quality posts and also should not take part in replying to a low quality and repetitive content.This can prove to be fatal for us our comment can be deleted along with that post.So try to search more bring new content work hard and make the forum fruitfull with yoir hard workings.

• +1 1

If someone wants to only ask a question, they can give some background of the question because it completels 100 post characters and also helps other to understand their question better..

Exactly my friend i thought that so. 

There are    many people and they post a lower content. 

For that some country are restricted to do work in this forum. 

But after that we can some low class comment and It's not hopeful.          

You are right, the most serious problem that the forum is suffering is the amount of spam that is generated day by day, these posts only make the work of the moderators much more difficult and perhaps in the future the forum will become more strict with Regarding payments, then we must do things right and bring interesting content.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

If someone wants to only ask a question they can give some background of the question and but unfortunate i see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics.