Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

54 minutes ago, tienda said:

...do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

Obviously they don't know that. Most people seem to read just the topic and if it's in a form of a question, they start to answer that. And these are the same people who complaining why their post count is reduced every day.

Sadly these deleted posts will still stay in profile count (least i think so) and everyone can gain up ranks with literally any posts.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

I recently saw a lot of topics and comments that were less than 100 characters, and all I saw was published less than 100 characters, so I do not write a comment on it because I know that it will be deleted.

Edited by Omar Ommeish
Wrong word
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 3

It is assumed that according to the new publishing and payment laws in the forum, we get better content and we do not find any posts without interest or meaning because they will definitely get negative reviews and will not be paid for in the end.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

On 10/23/2020 at 12:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or jus

You are right mate I have also noticed such posts among new members and this is not good for the forum to have such low quality posts and duplicate ones it's for this reason I don't participate in new posts from beginners because when their posts get deleted we also suffer the deletion and I hope they will change after seeing your post since they will learn the right thing to do.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:52 PM, tienda said:

Edited by George10
Cutting double comment saving error.
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I wanted to put up the same post and the truth is , there are significant problems that arise when you have a certain system that is really problematic but the truth is there is a lot to really look for the right direction when you look at some content put up there are so many that are low and so many times am even wondering who is grading them positive because I have seen this happen so many times so we need to be able to protect the system itself and make sure that we are able to really be sure about everything we are doing because in the end we are able to balance a lot

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Yes, I agree with you in part and disagree with you in part as I agree that some topics are not useful and a waste of time, but I disagree with you that some members ask questions. You should know that not everyone is here for the sake of earning only, but rather that they want to take knowledge as well, so asking questions is Their right

I do observe some members who create a topic with just a single line or some do ask questions while creating a topic I think it is better if they can DM a member and ask about a particular thing or he can ask the admin I hope he will get a better answer.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I assemble to my friend specially the new members fall into this problem.They do not read the rules anf regulations given by this forum. All should feeding a good quality post

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@tienda I agree with you and in this month this type useless topics posting increased and I think you know the fact, but the sad thing is some good members replies those useless topics,

because they know very well these type useless topics not stay longer in this forum and they face post deleting problem,

now I thnik these useless topics posting decrease because dlrs airdrop ended, and so many new members leave this forum but Iam fear's soon once again we facing post deleting issue, because of that useless topics.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 3

Recently, several observations have been noted on this forum:
Repetition of topics, as many colleagues rewrite a previously published topic, and the reason is not to read the topics mentioned on the forum pages, so they became dry and boring and devoid of discussion and responses

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

I sincerely concur with you. They are proliferation of low content and irrelevant posts in this forum. The reason is not far fetched, it is because those who indulge in it are doing every thing possible to meet their daily target not minding the after effects. I wonder why people will waste their precious time to write low quality posts that will later be deleted by the moderator. The choice is theirs!

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Very correct bro. Thanks for the advice we should be better comment on good post that are not lower quality and we don't want our post to be disqualified from the forum.

• +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yes, you are right. Everyone here should publish useful topics for everyone and not just a small question, you can search in the forum and you will find the answer easily. You should not support such topics because you will never get a useful post. Always try to search for useful posts and comment on it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@tienda I agree with you and in this month this type useless topics posting increased and I think you know the fact, but the sad thing is some good members replies those useless topics,

because they know very well these type useless topics not stay longer in this forum and they face post deleting problem,

now I thnik these useless topics posting decrease because dlrs airdrop ended, and so many new members leave this forum but Iam fear's soon once again we facing post deleting issue, because of that useless topics.

@Honny143 yes dear we can see newbie make such a useless posts and many members still comments on that, I think they don't know that the post will delete as soon as possible then why we are commenting on that we have to think about that we have to work hard..

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 yes dear we can see newbie make such a useless posts and many members still comments on that, I think they don't know that the post will delete as soon as possible then why we are commenting on that we have to think about that we have to work hard..

Yes @Mark wood  soon are little time after this forum start forum cleaning process, then these all useless content topics removed and who gives reactions on these topics their posts also deleted,

already once happen like this on old campaign, so we must avoid these single line topics and select only useful topics.

• +2 1
  • +3 3

Yes you are right. We should always do post of minimum of 100 characters. There are many people who do useless posts and they are removed. So you must do useful and meaningful posts so that your posts will remain safe otherwise it will be deleted. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1

I agree with you on this. It is highly necessary that the uses post content that has at least 100 characters and also convey opinion or a message to the other users. This is one of the basic rules of this platform. So if any user does not go with this role there is no doubt that the particular comments would be deleted in no time for reported by other users. So be a responsible user and produce some quality constructive contents in the topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

I would like to agree with you that there are some people like me who are new to this site and they know more about us and don't know much about them Commenters who make all the comments in Bangladesh and your comment words are very short like a two line comment and they do we need to let us know and make arrangements for them and if you are new here you can't do it to your seniors because your  If you are, you will understand and I think it will be better against those who post these because they will always be ready for us.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Totally with you dear friend and companion of this great forum there are many beginners who create nonsense topics in this way it helps the forum at all since they do not add Value The only thing that is achieved is to hinder people who take this great great seriously forum

Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We all have to remember that our primary assignment in this forum is to make sure we make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful quality posts that contain more than 100 characters because on my by that your posts can be considered as valid postby the administration and by that we can get our full payment but some members fail to do that which why most of us lose our posts and topics because the moderators are always active to delete any topic or post that violate the forums rules and regulations.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If someone wants to only ask a question,  they can give some background of the question because it completes 100 characters and also helps others to understand their question better

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Your words are correct and I agree with you! But I think that on the other hand there are important and good questions that may be less than 100 characters! So we have to focus on the content, not the length of the article! It's a good idea to write a long and useful article at the same time! It is definitely bad that we write a short article that does not contain useful information at all! Anyway, I think the members here prefer short articles with good content

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 10/23/2020 at 6:52 PM, tienda said:

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?

We should definetly agree for many reasons because first of all if you tried to explain something in a too short time matter we cannot understand what she/he is trying to say and second if your writing too short i think your just being lazy and if your is this guy dont even try to stay here you arent welcome for being lazy.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate!You are right.I am a new member but sometime i also get bored because many members didn't post quality content and when we comment on that post so our comment also get deleted when their post get deleted.Because it looks useless to the moderators.So thats why they also delete it.So when we post comment,it also get deleted and it discourages us.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹