Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

It is a good idea to take more stringent measures to stop such unconstructive posts that disturb the forum, or to take measures that penalize this behavior, such as prohibiting payment for a certain period or preventing it from posting again.

Hey mate, you are right we must not create low quality content here otherwise our whole industry will begging. Newbie must not create low and poor quality post and comment here, newbie must research how to create high quality post here, so that everyone can get benefit.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every time we try to do this we are destroying the eco system of the forum and we need to work as hard toa void that we need to put together everything in  the right perspective thats why its important we avoid making mistakes of rewarding low quality posts  make sure that we are also rating them -5 that is really important that we change this habit ,rating them negative 5 is really important we remind them this.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I would agree to you my friend because first of all we have to follow the rules here that we need to make a post at least 100 characters even though we are just posting a question. My advice for those members who did that is when you are asking a question don't only focus on the question that you want a answer but elaborate it clearly or put some information about it so that we can give accurately answers to your problem. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I would say that it kind of reflects the knowledge that they have regarding with crypto currency because of how much of a content they only managed to create. I am not belittling them but it is the fact, because you know that no one could be able to do something out of their capabilities unless they make a move to improve themselves and gather knowledge to become knowledgeable about the certain subject to allow their selves to create informative content that would be considered as useful. I would say that this kind of people who do have a low quality content might be vulnerable for negative rating from other users and getting deleted by the moderators as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I completely agree with you, and we need to understand that we can all get a rating for posts and comments. If your post has something negative, it will be removed by moderation for violating errors! This is the success of everything, if you want to be better , you will be better. But if you do not want to do anything, then success will not come to you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You are right my friend. I have also seen many such people in this forum that whenever they create a topic, their characters are very less. When they create any topic, then he gives very little of his explanation as it is totally against the rules and regulations of this forum. And there are many people who also reply to such topics. People should not reply to such topics at all, because these topics are against rules of this forum due to which the topics is deleted and with that our posts are also deleted, along with their topics. Therefore, all members should not create such topics at all. And if a member does add such topics, then other members should not reply to that at all, otherwise their post will also be deleted, thus their time will be waste which is not good thing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Yes I agree. Its just a waste of time to do useless posts without Good Content. People are doing posts like this to increase their content count but their will be disqualified and deleted by the moderator as it is not upto the mark . Post should be at least of 100 characters and should provide useful information. Definitely we should promote the good content that is beneficial for all of us.

On 10/23/2020 at 6:52 AM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

@tienda That is normal to happen, with the DLRS task we enter a large number of new people to the forum and there are those who only come to make the 100 publications necessary to obtain the currency, that is why we see them very poor and only ask questions to get comments, everything It is valid as long as they follow the rules, those that do not comply with the parameters will surely be deleted by the moderators, but if there are enough bad posts in the forum, thank you for sharing your concern with us.

Greetings companion! I am also with you. Some part posted futile thing inside short words. By this they defy forun norms. My closely-held conviction they don't have the foggiest idea about the principles of this gathering. For their post, they made savagery on cryptotalk. On the off chance that they don't stop futile post and remarks, we will lose our great gathering. We need some strick rules against their.

• +3 1

If you found any lower content then directly give them negative rating because ilthis is the only way to make them work hard but even writing useless post they will earn money then they will ruin this forum and every new member will imitate them which will lead to difficult for all the members of this forum.

So, please posting low quality content and always try to post useful content and help each other.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It's not really right to do that, I've never thought of it this way, after looking at your post I thought, really we should stop it.  It is a bad habit to look for low quality posts.  From now on we all need to be more aware and avoid weak posts and post good quality content.

Absolutely you are right some members  will just post a questions as topic With only few title all that can of post you can't lean from it seriously we need too work hard by thinking of topic before we post 

I think we should keep in mind that what we post greatly affects the forum's integrity. As menbers, we should always see to it that the posts we make contain high-quality and informative content. A topic is useless if it contains just a question or an irrelevant subject 

I think you are absolutely right my friend. I saw many people who posted  below 100 words and the content is very poor or not related to the topic. It is against the rules and regulations. So ensure that the content you write should contain atleast 100 words.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are absolutely right, we should post valuable material in this platform to help others. It's a great platform for me to share my experience with others as well we can go through other experiences also. 

Most members here are published only because they need money and do not care about the nature of the topics if it is interestless or not so we see most times the foods are the most important and my themes must be prohibited to be bound by all the subjects that uneven

Such posts exist in abundance, especially those that do not exceed 100 characters. If you look at the number of topics sent by the owners of these topics, you see them as few, meaning that they are beginners and may be ignorant of the forum rules and instructions.  It is our duty to advise them to read the instructions before starting work

• +3 1

Most of the users specially newbies do it. They dont read the rules about posting. And then they post whatever  they want. It is a forum site and it has some rules. Everybody  should obey and follow  the rules before posting any content 

I somehow understand other newbies who does not know yet about the rules but they are already posting. While they are still newbie and looking for more information. Let us help them to improve their posting content but I know it is hard to filter between members who abusing and members who totally did not know about the rules of forum. I would like to suggest inform the person if he/she violate rules before reporting. Let us give other chance to improve and if you  see them again violating and did not apply your advice. I think that is the time to report them and give negative reputation. Let help each other. We are in different ranks, but we all have same goals. 

• +3 1

You are on point. We should sustain quality posting here on crypto. The administrators  are creating rules that we should follow. If we feed the forum with low quality content, the useful posts of other members will also become low. 

For everyone who wants this forum to continue doing good to us must work according to the rules and posting low quality posts must be worked upon and abandoned because it's not going to do us good in any way but only putting our accounts in danger of being banned.

Thank you for sharing this good information, it's one of the rule in crypto forum. every members must give better quality posts. the posts are must be useful and it must have minimum 100 characters. if you write low quality posts then it will be removed by admins. so don't waste your time with writing useless posts.

Gosh, i have never been more positive about someone's topic as with you. I have just read a topic with main idea that we have to follow the rules of the forum. Its so useless, i even got mad because of such pointless thought.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course we should avoid the low quality content, because a low quality content can lower the reputation of the organizations. And if we feed the high quality content then our reputation will be great. And we can deserve the high quality reputation.

• +3 2