Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

In general, I agree with you. But there are people who cannot formulate big thoughts and want to ask only a specific question. Why should you oppress them if the question is good. I don't mean questions that have been discussed a million times, of course.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The conditions for creating a new topic are clear and the terms of the comment also differ slightly, but there are many who create a topic with the terms of the comment and not adhere to what was set by the moderators and this is what I mentioned in a previous topic about the large number of members who do not provide interest

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 minutes ago, Eweretti said:

In general, I agree with you. But there are people who cannot formulate big thoughts and want to ask only a specific question. Why should you oppress them if the question is good. I don't mean questions that have been discussed a million times, of course.

Dear friend @Eweretti thank you for your participation on my topic. I'm not oppressed anybody:classic_smile: The majority or the only who did a topic with just a question are newbies. Because they don't know the rules and Yobit condition, so I think we should help them to understand things on this forum No encouraging them doing bad things at the end they will be banned and also our post will be deleted or not counted.

They can ask a question and anything by private message or through a post replying a such topic....without problem, and they will get the answer. But no creating a topic specially for ask only a specific question! This will not help improve this forum.

Is it a topic with unique question good and constructive?..... I think NO! There are many topics with a question, but introduced a resume or the reason why they have asked a such question, so there are many manners how we can formulate our question through a topic.

This is my opinion and I have helped many members here guiding them to respect the rules and conditions. The good things are good!

Dear friend @Eweretti I like your post! Because of it I will reinforce my topic idea. :classic_smile: Thanks!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If we see it is not hard to write the 100 characters in a topic but the members really do not want to do this along, so they just put few words on the topic and think that they have done a great thing.

Yes, I agree with you that the quality of the posts in the forum must be good and that they be more than 100 characters as stated in the rules. Therefore, if you want to create a post that contains a question, you have to explain a little about the topic of the question before asking the question because the posts are useless or short  They are deleted by moderators so you have to write useful and appropriate posts.  It is not difficult for each member to write new topics every week.

• +5 1

There are many members in this forum who do not follow the rules of the forum.  Especially those who are being included as new members.  They are creating posts with words below 100 characters and many times there are no matches with the topic.  Not adding any important information to the posts.  So I say be careful about your post.

I agree with you, but as for me as a beginner, I have to ask some vague inquiries with me so that it becomes clear to me through you, and if you refuse to answer me, I will not be able to continue this work. Thank you very much.

Ya this is correct some of the numbers are there making less number of words in their post.. and some are there who are only writing for completing their first 100post by  writing like this we will not able to learn...if we will write a quality and valuable post we will get best reputation and we will be a best crypto talk... Explore yourself and become best crypto talk

• +3 1

I always see the same thing, there are so many not useful topics created here but still they are receiving good reputation, please do not do that, do not give them a positive reputation, you should give them the negative one for not following the rules of the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/23/2020 at 1:52 PM, tienda said:

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Of course @tienda i agree with you! We should reply our comments on constructive articles so that we can avoid post deletion or other punishments. There are many constructive articles in this forum, so there is no need to reply on useless articles.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/23/2020 at 6:52 AM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

I completely agree with you friend, when you create a poor publication of content that does not contribute to the forum and therefore it will be eliminated by the administrators, the posts that we publish there are going to lose the time invested, if what one wants It is the answer to a question, do not ask it in the form of a publication, but write a message to an old member of the forum..

sure i agree but at the period when this post was written there were many new people joining the forum for DLRS airdrop and of course most new members started to write posts and topics without reading the rules , that's why at that time there were lots of low quality posts and also lots of replies to them as well, now airdrop is over and everything back to normal , it's great to see less of useless posts and topics compared to then

• +2 1

Certainly, I agree with you @tienda. There are some members who do not abide by the forum rules, unfortunately, and they create bad content topics and this is bad for us and for the forum together, if these members continue to violate the rules CryptoTalk they will receive warning points and their accounts will be banned because the mediators are cleaning Forum on a daily basis from spam.

On 10/25/2020 at 7:42 AM, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 yes dear we can see newbie make such a useless posts and many members still comments on that, I think they don't know that the post will delete as soon as possible then why we are commenting on that we have to think about that we have to work hard..

@Mark wood I totally agreed you have explained above. Most of the new members are working at this forum without any rules and laws and didn't follow these. Nad they are creating the useless and irrelevant posts which is not allowed and later it Should be deleted. So don't make unhelpful contents and improve your qualitiy of Posting.

Yes I agree with your opinion that don't make a post less than 100 characters because it's the against of laws of the forum and alos don't create useless and unhelpful contents, which will create problem for all the members. So improve your quality of posts. 

I totally agree with you, my friend.
These posts are a complete waste of time
And that participation in the response to it is considered an insult to the level of the forum
I thought it would be removed from the moderators after a while,
I didn't know that  they are not paid on the yobit.

Thank you for this information!

True bro you've got a point here, I think that why it is clearly stated on the forum rule that we make meaningful post with nothing less than hundred(100) characters, it easy to make success here if we obey the rules.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I have experience  in posting specially in BTT forum. I find this forum pretty much stunning  due to some great features. I create the posts by abiding the forum T&C strictly so my posts aren't deleted massively. 

4 hours ago, tienda said:

Dear friend @Eweretti thank you for your participation on my topic. I'm not oppressed anybody:classic_smile: The majority or the only who did a topic with just a question are newbies. Because they don't know the rules and Yobit condition, so I think we should help them to understand things on this forum No encouraging them doing bad things at the end they will be banned and also our post will be deleted or not counted.

They can ask a question and anything by private message or through a post replying a such topic....without problem, and they will get the answer. But no creating a topic specially for ask only a specific question! This will not help improve this forum.

Is it a topic with unique question good and constructive?..... I think NO! There are many topics with a question, but introduced a resume or the reason why they have asked a such question, so there are many manners how we can formulate our question through a topic.

This is my opinion and I have helped many members here guiding them to respect the rules and conditions. The good things are good!

Dear friend @Eweretti I like your post! Because of it I will reinforce my topic idea. :classic_smile: Thanks!

Exactly right! especially there are many members don't even read the rules of this forum before start sharing useless contents or even simple questions.. if each one of them want to ask a simple question in a topic so we will see the forum is full of repeated questions i guess! and this against the purpose of working here.. this forum would be a source of all cryptocurrencies data in the near future so improving the quality of our topics is our job..

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes ayou are right my brother. Posting unnecessary topic will not only affect the topic generator but also affect those that will make comment on the post. Also posting topics that those onto have good content will make the group so low. This forum need something with quality so that other sill understand the quality. 

• +2 1

There are a lot of people who just want to earn money fastest by posting low quality contents. Most of the newbies also do that. By doing this work, they make disgusting  the environment of crypto   .  we should always put negative ratings to the low quality contents.      

in fact, i am hoping that we can be severe in dealing with the discussion board and its regulations, and inside the event which you are a novice like me, do the research procedure about the topics at hand and write what's beneficial on this all will win and there can be no troubles and there may be no predicament in the development and survival of the forum

• +3 1

i agree with you, while it's good to encourage new members to grow and create better posts, i've seen more posts that aren't even medium quality getting a lot of positive ratings, we should tell them how to improve not make them think they are making good posts when they aren't

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Some members don't care about the standard of a topic they are just interested in completing their daily post and you will find thesame people are the ones who always complain that their post is deleted without realizing that if someone create a topic that violate any of the rules and if you comment on such topic automatically your post will be deleted along with the topic .

I have agreed with you on this matter. But on the other hand, that question opens the way for many ideas that answer the writer if he does not really know. Or if it is possible for the question to be posed and answered at the same time and likewise, it leaves the room for others to answer the question and correct the opinion of the author of the publication if there is a mistake.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: