Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube ! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube !

YouTube has monitored all the Crypto Channels within the last 24 to 48 hours. It is now removing Some Crypto Stuff and giving Strike Warning to Huge Crypto Channels. What you guys say about this? Why YouTube is taking these actions suddenly?

Edited by sohaib
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

I don't know the exact reason for YouTube to take such action, but I see that my friend's crypto channel is still safe, maybe the channel hasn't received a warning from YouTube

• Useful or interesting 4

yes youtube deleting crypto currencies channel im so sad why youtube doing this one my friend received strike form youtube

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

A lot of youtubers were actually unethical and they were promoting and advertising altcoins and exchanges for payment without clearly saying so. Most were shilling their positions and having referrals to gain from exchanges as bybit and it was obvious that at some time they would be blocked as they went against Youtube rules.

It is sad that Chris Dunn was blocked among the rest but he also got paid to promote a business and also put referral codes to profit.

• +2 1

It would be a pity for us to delete the crypto channel from YouTube.  Because we can learn about cryptos through YouTube and get all the information we need on YouTube.  So I think this move is not right on YouTube.  Because YouTube is definitely needed to dominate the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

This news is sad for us, because Google has already discontinued all our cryptocurrency ads, and now YouTube has announced that they will remove videos that relate to their cryptocurrency, which may not be good for cryptocurrency, as we know a lot of cryptocurrency news from YouTube.  That won't happen anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Maahi said:

yes this months several video of cryptocurrencies are banned by youtube because that are mislaeding about crypto.

You you are saying that  the videos that got deleted are the once that were bad videos, not that YouTube is randomly. removing crypto videos?

Is YouTube really sorry, I'm in shock! How such a company can do this, people show how to make real money. That feeling when 1,000,000 videos with fraudulent earnings, and when sensible appears then they delete

• -1 1
  • +1 2

15 hours ago, sohaib said:

YouTube has monitored all the Crypto Channels within the last 24 to 48 hours. It is now removing Some Crypto Stuff and giving Strike Warning to Huge Crypto Channels. What you guys say about this? Why YouTube is taking these actions suddenly?

This is the crucial step taken by youtube which will discourage many of ots users and also there will be a fud created which will effect bitcoin and crypto currencies.

There is attack of scam videos on Youtube.

The scammers are probably responsible for strikes on genuine cryptochannels.

And now their scam videos are higher oin the searchresults.

Yes i have heard this news and i am amazed why YouTube have taken such action with out any notification or something well this is really very disappointing step from YouTube

• -1 2

Wow i didn't expect it even i dont see some crpyto youtube channel but i see there is less recommendation now, I'm not really sure why from some crypto youtuber they said it because harmful content and sale of related goods? not really sure why, Let's wait youtube official answer.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You you are saying that  the videos that got deleted are the once that were bad videos, not that YouTube is randomly. removing crypto videos?

I read you tube had removed dangerous content. Now that makes me laugh because that is unreasonable excuses. Some popular content about crypto education was burn also. Crazy! It's a destructive action, and that is an example of how a centralized platform could censor anything from the world.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

22 hours ago, hmind said:

Maybe privacy and copyright issues are being violated. Youtube doesn't tolerate this. Right now it happens that most of those who violate may be the problem of discussing crypto, because in my own channel as long as it does not violate copyright and the original still exists and is permitted.

May be you are right. I also think many violated rules happened so that many crypto related videos are got deleted. YouTube is strict when it comes to videos content so maybe it is one of the factors why many videos related to crypto got deleted.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Is still scared me, because it can take some of the knowledge in Crypto Currency that must be presented to the public because as we know YouTube is a famous platform for the public. But I hope this removal of video is only normal because of copyright issues and other stuffs, in that case Youtube just do its responsibility.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

it's okay, youtube is now increasingly strange and strict policy. as long as other social media can still be used as promotional media for crypto, losing youtube is not a big problem.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Youtube:-

According to my knowledge in the term and condition of youtube no law found about crypto currency stuff banned on youtube there is other reason for banned the crypto currency user the same video and information with same graphics in this way they stuff banned. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

I do not see any reason why YouTube suppose to make such action. But, best know to them. I am even wondering this would not have effect on bitcoin and altcoin price?

it has happened in past regarding advertisement ban on Crypto by Youtube and others. Now they are taking advance step. But hey guys, you know that; nobody can stop this Crypto revolution. whether they ban videos or what. but Crypto is here to stay 😉  

9 hours ago, aamir shamim said:

They want to fight against that thing,which is the future.the have declared war for that thing which is the future of mankind.they are trying to control cryptocurrency by degrading it.

If this is a War then in this War they are not going to succeed for sure. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 12/26/2019 at 12:46 PM, sohaib said:

Maybe because they are not favourable about crypto stuff. And as to what our government here in this country, banks allow the use of crypto but they don't promote using it. Maybe Youtube's just like that because almost all people in the world are using Youtube and they might somehow promoting it because it is in Youtube.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Now that you have mentioned it, it explains why some of the videos that were sent to me by my friends about cryptocurrencies are not found today. Perhaps youtube could be doing some cleaning at year end. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

What is there if the video was blocked by the creator of Buterin himself and did it on purpose. The YouTube channel may have introduced new rules. 

These youtubers breached the youtube rules and got warnings for it. A few videos were removed as they were promoting regulated investments and having links with referrals which was not allowed by youtube. Still I keep seeing the same giveaway ripple/binance scams everyday. Quite a few of these are coming from hacked accounts. Security of youtube doesn't seem to be doing much. I think they don't quite understand what is a scam and what is not.

7 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

I read you tube had removed dangerous content. Now that makes me laugh because that is unreasonable excuses. Some popular content about crypto education was burn also. Crazy! It's a destructive action, and that is an example of how a centralized platform could censor anything from the world.

This was my worry exactly, especially after ripple has replaced bitcoin followed by the national cryptocurrencies, been made recently.

yea i have seen this happening for 2 days now and its sad that youtube went this way to stop bitcoin and they will be sorry when coins like bittube take off and compete with youtube.

• Useful or interesting 1