How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

Hello actually I came here for learning and also for earning.. I am not thinking about future and all because I just have to work here 4 first of all I came here for earning but from now onwards I think that I will be here for learning to because it's a best platform for learning also I am not thinking about my future that I want to learn something new that's why I am here and doing work and earning also..m

Being a part of this forum which will be a great source for all cryptocurrencies data in the near future is really enough for me to spend many hours here.. also communicating with people all around the world with same interests is really a good opportunity which isn't exist in another place and this is really the best feature here which we should really appreciate it! 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am making good money working on the forum. And from my publications. And read the posts and comments of the latter every time you save information that becomes clear to you of many things and how it is going. And all that you gain from the forum, you must spend it on what will make you win significant profits tomorrow.

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My future in this platform is dependent on the forum himself if the forum still here I'm with him until the end and if it's closed we can't do anything, but I see a great future for the forum specially after he build his own coin and start trading, it's first step for the forum and also for all users in it

I see that the future for this platform will be wonderful, as it is rich in information and targeted publications, and I learn from it how to deal in digital currency. It has a good reputation.

On 10/21/2020 at 3:46 AM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

Actually I don't see myself here in the future. This forum will last for a very long time but when I reached my goal here in this forum which is to gain so much money for my business, I'll leave this forum. I already decided it because I can find myself earning $20 per week in the future, $20 is not enough for yourself in the future I think so think twice before deciding your future here.

• +4 1

I see a very bright future for me and for all of you because I know that those of us who are in this forum each day fill ourselves with more knowledge and in the future everything we are learning here will lead us to success 

• +2 1

The future looks bright in crypto,and even more brighter for the cryptocurrencies,with industriousness and dedication we shall be successful.lets keep the habit of diligence and maintain discipline to keep the forum future bright 

• +4 1

I will talk realistically and without emotion, because I love this forum!
The forum is now considered very successful! In just one year, it became able to contain 1,000 members online daily and continuously! That is, the forum is never devoid of visits! This is what will lead to ads appearing during the next few days! Which leads to the increase in the success of this forum and which of course will positively affect the Talk!

• +4 1

the end we are able to keep understanding the whole concept of crypto currecy and we are lucky because of that so we need to keep on pushing hard to understand the knowledge offered in this platform its really one of those that we can be able to enjoy in the end so we need to keep on trying as hard and in the end we are able to follow everything

I really found this  perform very useful as it will provide us with a wide range of knowledge and rivers of information regarding the market value in trading, cryptocurrencies and also with the help of interaction with other members we will solve our difficulties. It is the perfect combination of learning and earning.

i think in my own opinion as we can work more day by day to this forum im seeing myself not totally that successful but more happy because I've loving more posting to this because of this forum we can earn more money and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and it was a great platform and opportunity.

I'm still new to this platform. If it's all I hopenit is, then I can boldly say that my future is brighter than the sun and is also secure. Going by all the topics and comments I've read so far, I have positive feelings about this forum. 

I think it is a good place to learn. I learn a lot every day. I started to love this forum because of the great services I get from it
Besides, I'm getting money here
This is something that is not found everywhere

• +1 1

I hope that I have a good future here in this platform, as I consider it a school of learning and work at the same time, it is great to find a platform like this, I will always work to present useful things here and I also hope not to make any mistake that violates its rules.

Previously, I tried many sites to make money from the Internet, but I got almost nothing except in the forum CryptoTalk which provided me with a great opportunity to earn money and also learn and increase knowledge about ways to profit from cryptocurrencies such as trading, investment and We owe thanks to this wonderful forum and we must work daily in CryptoTalk and abide by the forum rules.

The bright future is here with us as long as we are in this platform then our future is already bright, the only thing is for it to be more brighter and if we hustle hard then we can gain much.

This platform has a way of educating us which means we're learning here also it has a way of paying us which means we're earning here. So with learning and earning our future is the brightest

My future in this forum can be bright because I want to contribute to the development of this platform by creating useful platforms and providing support for those in need.

I have a good idea of the future in this learning and earning environment.  Great opportunity for everyone to learn good knowledge here and earn from this forum.  This forum is very useful for every single person who joins this forum.

i nevertheless see myself right here in the destiny, however as a professional. answering exceptional kind of subjects approximately cryptocurrency with a whole lot of pride and self assurance because i realize to myself that i'm able to keep on obtaining knowledge as i preserve on spending time here in cryptotalk. additionally, this forum is very handy and that i experience like despite the fact that i have already got a job, i might nevertheless be capable of make time for this forum.

Well apart from earning a little bit of money on the site, you can learn a ton of things and spread whatever you have learned. It is a great place to meet like minded crypto enthusiast, investors, traders etc. If you are starting out, there is no other place that is better than cryptotalk. But if you are as old as me, it is just part of the day today lives.

Really that's a good question, I see my future in this platform is bright because we earn money from this forum.  We need to keep working on this forum. Give always useful and meaning full post . Follow the rules to work on it for a long time.

I believe and feel there is more to be achieved in the forum, I believe It will be the leading cryptocurrency site in the world in the nearest future. With the way the moderators are working hard to make sure the forum stay alive and strong is a good omen the forum is heading to the right direction ,what do you think @Projectcrypto

On 10/23/2020 at 6:22 AM, Calvinpriva said:

First of all it's an opportunity for me to be a member of this forum, because there are many benefits that would be hard to get anywhere else! That's why i work hard and to make sure i follow the rules of the forum everyday so that i can be a good member always, there will be many more benefits in the future because the forum is growing every day.

@Calvinpriva Well, to my knowledge you've been doing a great job in the forum with your quality publications and harnessing the opportunities by all means with your effort and dedication to the forum. Since, your publications has helped me in many ways, and I am still getting to learn from you, and I am glad I've found a good mentor as well as the good member who is here for sharing relevant ideas, information and giving knowledge based on the experience and findings. I wish you further success in the forum, and you keep going with all your efforts and helping people with your knowledge and experiences at cryptotalk.

Edited by pacific
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 10/21/2020 at 12:46 AM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

I am seeing my future in this palttform because I am getting so much benefit from this platform first of all I learnt so many things and I am getting knowledge and the second thing is I am earning and it helps me in my studies I really like this website your comment is informative for me.